Community post

Discussion

Just starting TWW

View Full Post

For those that are just starting the tww. Join me. Post your dpo and symptoms. If someone gets a bfp at the end, we can all see the NEW tell tale symptom, if any.
As of today, 1 dpo. Sore boobs..which is typical pms for me.

847 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

291 - 300 of 847 Replies | Last Page

Seriously! I hope we get many more BFP’s this cycle!!

AFM- CD8- around 11 more days until O day for me, so we should all be fairly close in our TWW! Going to start OPK’s in 5 days. Taking vitex and drinking red raspberry leaf tea to regulate my cycle and thicken my uterine lining. Staying active and will start using my preseed during my fertile window and hopefully catch this egg and have a sticky little baby this time!!

Anyone else using any tricks/supplements to TTC??

User image

3 years ago

Kahlan, I WANT this to be your month, for real!.

No tricks for me... . I want to start back with my cardio. Only 'trick' for me is to just relax this time around...just let it be.
I had thought about preseed at one point tho.

My cycles are not long. By the time I finish AF the next day my fertile window starts..lol.

U would think that would make life a bit easier...NOPE.

3 years ago • Post starter

I've been contemplating this dream I had last night and a dream I had earlier in the week. The dream I had earlier in the week was that I was in the hospital having triplets 2 girls and 1 boy. The girls were identical twins.
The dream I had last night I had twins 1, boy and 1 girl. Wondering if it's a big sign...

User image

3 years ago

Hberry, do twins run in ur family?

3 years ago • Post starter

Yes and they run in my husband's side too.

User image

3 years ago

Hberry- that would be so awesome! I totally want twins! I can’t imagine it happening to me, though. None in my family. The only thing I have going for twins is I’m in my mug 30’s. But I can dream!

User image

3 years ago

Haha kahlan im 33 i get it!

User image

3 years ago

Yep- 34! Last cycle was my last opportunity to have a non-geriatric pregnancy but now I get to have the extra tests that will enable me to find out the gender early

User image

3 years ago

Morning ladies...today is 8dpo for me....I woke up this morning disoriented...didn’t even hear my toddler come into our room this morning or my oh getting up and going down stairs...I feel so sicky this morning but starving! Just ate some cereal to ease the roaring belly rumbles and have had to come back to bed for a little lay down stomach feels a bit dodgy and I’ve got a watery mouth...so I wait her have some sort of tummy bug or something is kicking in! I hope it’s the latter! Boobs feeling very swollen today

3 years ago

Morning ladies AF due today usually spot from day before but nothing as of yet

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo