Community post

Discussion

HCG levels...a little scared

View Full Post

I've had 4mc and they all started with a low HCG level. I'm currently 4w5d (I think) and had a blood draw yesterday. My hcg is at 87. I've looked at a ton of charts and I know that what matters most is that the numbers double in 24-72 hours....and I have another blood draw tomorrow....but I was wondering if any of you ladies have had low hcg early in pregnancy but continued on without any problems. I'm just scared...and praying for my little bean. Please share your success story!! I need some reassurance! Thank you!!!

416 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 416 Replies | Last Page

Why are they not letting you eat? Are there some kind of results pending? That seems a little silly to me. You're going to be ravenous by midnight. Good grief. They have no respect for a pregnant woman's HUNGER. ***chomp chomp*** I just ate a whopper (I know I know but I was late to my hair appointment) about two hours ago and I'm starving again. Poor momma. Maybe they will get you out of the nausea loop though. Try to hang on....Holy cow...3rd bag....you must have been really dehydrated...You're going to pee up a storm later :)

Ohhhh..I think so. I mean I'm pretty sure it was within ten minutes. I saw the faint lines right away. I'm sticking with you...nothing to worry about yet. Nobody is bleeding You really make things easier....thanks.

11 years ago

Just stay positive girly. That's what I'm doing. Humor is pulling me through my hunger. :-) I think they want to make sure I don't puke up the fluids. I don't know. They're drawing more blood soon. That's all I know right now. Have only seen nurses. Don't know if I'll see the doc tonight.

11 years ago • Post starter

How are you?!? Do you feel better? Are u home?? I just hope your at home sleeping now.

I did something silly and bought a blue dye EPT. It showed a plus but with a very thin line like a thread. I looked at the ones similar to that on this website and some have been evaps....bought some frers for tomorrow fmu.

I'm worried about you ****warm happy thoughts***

11 years ago

Good morning.

I came home yesterday at 1. I was a little woozy in the hospital but super sick when I went home. Threw up twice. This morning is better but the constipation is super bad today. Sorry, TMI. I had to use a suppository and milk of magnesia. My Dr said the prenatals and the nausea meds will give you bad constipation. And he's right. :-(

Planning on taking it easy all day today. Even if I feel good I'm chillin. I'm not overdoing it. I want to clean and craft and do laundry and go shopping...but I'm staying put, all day.

Don't trust the blue dye. They're terrible. Wait for fmu and take the frer. :-) and don't get discouraged...stay positive. Worrying and getting upset will only make it worse. You will get your BFP. Patience my dear. :-)

Actually, I'm really surprised that they let you go home when you're feeling so bad!! They should have given you an enema or have tried other medicine before just shipping you home in basically the same condition. Are you feeling any better yet? I have started the centrum prenatals... I did do a side by side comparison of them to Brainstrong prenatals and Brainstrong had almost twice the amount of some vitamins with some ingredients and at least more of every single vitamin. The vitamin A was way too high. I'm glad I read some of the forums and checked.

Well. I have gotten a faint line on a frer yesterday. Very faint but there. This morning a "not pregnant" with a CBE digital and the faintest of faint line with a frer with fmu today. My bbs still hurt and I'm getting little bits of nausea here and there. Today AF is supposed to come. I hate to admit it, but I feel angry. I really thought I'd wake up and see a deep pink BFP. I have one frer left, but I'm not taking it until Friday if she's not here yet.

I'm thinking about you~ hoping you're getting bits of food and water down...I keep hoping that you'll turn the corner here...

11 years ago

They let me go because I was feeling better than when I arrived. And I didn't puke at all at the hospital. Seems like it got worse when I left. I haven't been taking the nausea meds. They constipated me too bad. Back to work tomorrow so I don't have a choice.

that AF stays away for you!!

Oh no....at the very least, it's a short week. I'm glad to hear that you were doing better before you left....it would have been irresponsible for them to let you go if you hadn't been feeling a bit better. It's good to know that you rested a lot.

No AF yet....maybe I ovulated late in the cycle....I don't want to have an hcg drawn yet...last time I had to keep getting drawn to make sure the level went below 5...I'm trying to avoid pokes if I can. If AF isn't here by Monday and I'm still having questionable frers I'll have it done.

I hope u feel better

11 years ago

Bleeeding. Bright red, just like last time.
I will keep checking on you momma. Thank you for all of your kind words.

11 years ago

I was feeling so "pregnant" today. (Day 2 of "period") Nauseated and bb's still sore, that I took my last frer and it popped pink right away......
I called my OB. I'm worried about an ectopic....or what if it's viable?
What the heck is going on?

11 years ago

yea!! Stop thinking negatively girly!! Get your blood drawn so you know what your hcg is and you have somewhere to start. It's still early...keep that in mind!!!! FX!!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo