Community post

Discussion

HCG levels...a little scared

View Full Post

I've had 4mc and they all started with a low HCG level. I'm currently 4w5d (I think) and had a blood draw yesterday. My hcg is at 87. I've looked at a ton of charts and I know that what matters most is that the numbers double in 24-72 hours....and I have another blood draw tomorrow....but I was wondering if any of you ladies have had low hcg early in pregnancy but continued on without any problems. I'm just scared...and praying for my little bean. Please share your success story!! I need some reassurance! Thank you!!!

416 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

411 - 416 of 416 Replies

Oh my goodness!!! Congrats!! Keep me posted and CONGRATS on the job! Lucky girl! My dream was always to be an OB Dr. On my way to work but I'll reply more in a bit!!

10 years ago • Post starter

5w2d - no bleeding or spotting. VERY sore bbs. This time, because of the insurance switch, I had to find a new provider. The midwifes receptionist said that she doesn't see patients until about 8 weeks out--so I booked 2/21 which puts me 9w1d and is on dh's b day. I decided not to mention the losses to the receptionist because I wanted to make it so they I couldn't drive myself insane with betas and early ultrasounds. They can't prevent a miscarriage anyway. So...I'm waiting. And waiting :)

10 years ago

So stinkin happy for you!! I totally understand not mentioning. And on dh's bday, how sweet! Did you tell the kids yet?

Tanner will be 6 mos on Monday! Can you believe that? He's getting over an ear infection, viral infection and cold but doing much better! I'll post a pic shortly. Do you have Facebook?

I don't know if I told you but Caleb got married...and is on the cusp of divorce already. Long story but I'll never forgive the hoe bag. Caleb will be ok but he's having a rough time emotionally. He should be home from AIT in about a month.

DH may have a great opportunity to move up at work in a couple weeks. Fingers crossed!

I started doing freezer crock pot meals to save money. Tonight's meal: chicken cacciatore. Can't wait!!

I hope the next couple weeks go fast for you! Keep me posted!!

[URL=http://s18.photobucket.com/user/thissami/media/Babies/BFP%20August%20baby/Tanner/6mos_zps190dfebf.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]
Hey girly!! Here's little Tanner...6 months old today! Can't even believe it!!

Oh no no no. We did not tell the kids. I'm 5w5d right now. No signs of spotting or anything....yesterday dh made one of my favorites (french toast) and I had to spit it out. Insta vomit. EW. I will be honest with the midwife if/when I see her, but I will be 9w1d by that time, so maybe all will be well? I don't think it's sunk in yet. Dh asked me if I was taking prenatals. I said no....I guess I was just expecting to spot, but I suppose I should start taking them tonight. I know these next 3 weeks will drag by...but I keep telling myself the no early blood work and ultrasounds is what we agreed on & I'm sticking to it.

I didn't know Caleb was married- I'm sorry to hear that it isn't working out. Poor kiddo...those things are tough to go through especially when so young. (I don't know if I could forgive someone who hurt my son either--).

Yes I'm on facebook :) I found you, but don't see a friend request button, so I messaged you :) I don't announce much on facebook though, esp. this stuff.

TANNER IS SO CUTE!! Six months.....that's really really unreal. Time truly flies by.....

I've always wanted to try those crockpot recipies. You'll have to let me know if they're any good.

T

10 years ago

Oh, girl. The Caleb situation....is making me gray faster than any mother wants to. Ugh.

You definitely should be taking prenatals. Baby needs it!!! Take the gummies if you think they are going to upset your stomach. That's what I had to do. I was vomiting up the regular prenatals. The folic acid is very, very important for baby right now so please go get some!!! xo

Yeah, my FB page is on lockdown. lol I'll send you a request. Your message probably went to my 'others' box. Yep. I just sent you a request.

Well...I hope all is well and I'll be keeping my fingers crossed!! xo

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo