Community post

Discussion

HCG levels...a little scared

View Full Post

I've had 4mc and they all started with a low HCG level. I'm currently 4w5d (I think) and had a blood draw yesterday. My hcg is at 87. I've looked at a ton of charts and I know that what matters most is that the numbers double in 24-72 hours....and I have another blood draw tomorrow....but I was wondering if any of you ladies have had low hcg early in pregnancy but continued on without any problems. I'm just scared...and praying for my little bean. Please share your success story!! I need some reassurance! Thank you!!!

416 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

371 - 380 of 416 Replies | Last Page

Ok. You first. I think I see something on the invert. Nothing on the grayscale. When are you testing again? Fingers crossed!!

Me. Well, not much happening. Doc called in another OB from another office because he got called to do an emergency c-section and another l&d. I was the last patient but he wanted me to get checked. Last week I was almost a cm and just starting to thin. Today...almost a 2 and still not thinned much. Soft, but not thinned much, maybe 10-20%. She was rough checking me in the hopes of 'stirring' things up a bit. I bled some, which she said was good. If I don't end up in l&d before Saturday the 27th, that's when he's inducing. I have another appt next Thursday morning. He's hopeful for tons more progress before then. :-) I guess baby needs to bake a little longer.

Thank you for the compliments. You're a sweetie pie. I feel like a buffalo. Lol

10 years ago • Post starter

Started bleeding on the 19th. I'm thinking moving tons of heavy stuff (in the house move) and being super stressed out didn't help my case too much~ My temp is 96.9 so that's normal for right now.

Baking is good. I think you're finishing up baking the baby brains....LOL...so the more time the better. Thursday eh? Hopefully things will get started on their own. ALLLLLLMOST there!!!!! You may FEEL like a buffalo my dear, but you do NOT look like one :)

Are you nesting or sleeping/resting more? Got all the stuff for the little guy? EEEEEEKKKKK!!! BABY TIME!!!!!!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 years ago

Still no baby!! Not much resting. Trying but not in my nature. Lol wish I could get checked today to see if I've progressed. Either way, I'll get checked Thursday, if I make it that long.

I have everything ready for baby. :-) He's got all the essentials and then some :-) Sometimes I just sit in his room and look at everything or nap in his rocker. My bags are pretty much packed. Just waiting for GO time :-)

Bleeding? Hm. Well that blows. But I'll be thinking about you xoxo

AWE!! Just awaiting Mr. Man. I hope everything goes smooth for you and your holding your LO in your arms before you know it. .*sending well wishies and good thoughts your way*. I can't wait to see the little monkey. Good luck momma~~ text me if you want~~

10 years ago

Are you still bleeding? What's going on?

Still no baby. Dr. Appt. tomorrow.

I took a frer and bfn. Stopped bleeding a couple days ago, maybe three. Think I'm on CD7. Temp is 97.3.

No baby? What time is the check? Any contractions?

10 years ago

Appt is at 815am. I've been having Bh contractions for weeks but more consistent the last 5 days or so. Today I've been suuuuper tired, stronger contractions, loose stool (sorry tmi), and sort of feel like I'm going to start my period. I'm putting my hospital bags in the car in the morning just in case. I'm kinda miserable to tell you the truth. But I know baby will be here soon.

Sorry about bfn but cd6 is early. Could be implantation bleeding. ??

3cm, fully effaced, baby is +1. Induction this Saturday 730am. :-)

You're fully effaced?? I wonder if you just might do it on your own before then, my dear. Nice and easy now....I can't believe you're going to deliver!!! I have tears in my eyes, I'm so so so happy for you....such a long way. I will be thinking of you and your family and the new LO!!! I hope everything goes smoothly for you and that sweet baby!!! It seemed like we were just talking about betas....what the heck....awwwww!!!!!! Fully effaced is interesting.....I think you'll go tonight.....I'll keep checking the board.
much much luck

No no...I thought maybe I was pregnant...a late implanter and had just a weird period...but not positive...just really a weird period! I did order cheap wondofo pregnancy tests off of the internet-- 50 for 18$. Phew.

10 years ago

User Image
Meet Tanner :-) 9lbs 2oz 23" long. Born at 837 pm :-) my little linebacker :-)

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo