Community post

Discussion

HCG levels...a little scared

View Full Post

I've had 4mc and they all started with a low HCG level. I'm currently 4w5d (I think) and had a blood draw yesterday. My hcg is at 87. I've looked at a ton of charts and I know that what matters most is that the numbers double in 24-72 hours....and I have another blood draw tomorrow....but I was wondering if any of you ladies have had low hcg early in pregnancy but continued on without any problems. I'm just scared...and praying for my little bean. Please share your success story!! I need some reassurance! Thank you!!!

416 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 416 Replies | Last Page

I just bought a Sonoline B doppler. As relieved as I was to hear baby's heartbeat this morning I thought it was a good idea. :-) My hubby hasn't been to an ultrasound appt. with me yet because he's always working and can't get off. So he's pretty excited too. Probably won't be here until some time next week. I can't wait!

11 years ago • Post starter

Time for some yoga pants :)

Well...at least the doctor is giving you a chance out of the hospital....I heard olives have the most caloric content :) Maybe he's thinking second trimester should be the switch for you....it's good that he's being careful with you and the baby...although bed rest and the hospital were words I know that you didn't want to hear.

Go baby GO!! YAY to the strong heartbeat....nothing like that little whoosh wooosh....such a sweet little sound.

That's so awesome about the doppler. I think it's a nice investment, and if you ever want to sell it, I'm sure it would go quick on something like ebay or craigslist. Just think, you guys can listen whenever you want :) I heard sometimes that the heartbeat is tricky to find...but you'll have tons of time to practice :)

11 years ago

Dr. found it right away today. I'm thinking I won't have too much of a problem. :-) But we'll see. I'm stoked! I had it shipped to my office so I won't have to wait until I get home to check the mail. lol

That's an awesome idea....I never would have thought to ship it to work ****smart*****

11 years ago

Well, it didn't come today. But I didn't pay for overnight shipping so it'll probably be here some time next week. Poop. I was hoping it would be here today by some miracle. lol

So I had this crazy craving for Mexican food yesterday and I really should've known better!!! I went to Chipotle. What the hell was I thinking?? I was puking all night AND this morning. Ugh.

Here's to hoping it's a good Friday!

That would have been super fun to get it before the weekend!! Well, at least you'll have something to have fun with next week....kinda like Christmas.

When you are pregnant it is so hard to resist a craving. How could you have known? I would have figured it was my body telling me to go for it. That obviously did not work out :( The out and out puking sounds horrible.

YAY FOR FRIDAY!!! We have an early basketball game to go to for my 11 year old (they actually play two), and then no solid plans. That means I can putter around, clean a bit, and nap. This cold I have is kicking me around a bit. Sore throat in the morning, which goes away and then I feel "stuffy"....I wonder if half of it is the dang Mucinex. I am still taking that and the baby aspirin though. On day five of those. C'mon O day :)

11 years ago

i hope I can join you ladies...I am 4weeks3days from Lastperiod but I think only 17 days past ovulation.
on DPO 12 blooddraw my results were 48.32
My first appointment is Jan 28th. I also hope they do progest check .Reason because I was told in 2008 by blood work I had PCOS((MIDWIFE /DR) ,2010 was told by U/S I didn't have PCOS VIA OBGYN!
I did loss weight to help out with fertility and or hormones. I need to stick to my STRICT no carb and sugar diet through out Preg.
This is my very first PREGnancy...
Please please please ANY information you have please share

User ImageUser ImagePCOS/#1 BABY BLESSING BLISSUser Image User Image My Ovulation Chart

11 years ago

Welcome GL. Congrats! Try not to stress too much. It's very early for you. When do you go back for more bloodwork? Are they making you wait until your first appointment? I would ask them to draw again before that. Med and I have a history of loss so we tend to worry out of fear. If this is your first the only advice I can really give you at this point is to try to relax. Let us know how your appointment goes though. :-)

Med-how are you? Still waiting to O? How was the basketball game?

I think I'm pretty much past the constipation. I'm sure it's because I stopped taking the Zofran. But THAT means I'm still super nauseous and STILL puking. :-( at least once a day. I stopped taking the Phenergan at night because I thought it might have something to do with my pukey mornings. This morning was much better. :-) I try to keep a little bit of something in my tummy at all times. I went today and bought some more tolerable foods. Wish me luck.

I did a few gender prediction tests. You know, the old wives tales. Lol I don't trust the baking soda test because you're supposed to do it before 10 weeks. Mine foamed, which means boy. The ring test...went in a circle, which means girl. The red cabbage water didn't change color, which means girl. And 11 Chinese gender charts say girl. :-) I'm secretly hoping for a girl. :-)

Hi GL! YAY!! You're pregnant!! I agree with momma in that the best thing you can do is relax and be positive :) The no carb part of your diet is impressive as I eat bread like nobody's business :) You could have your bloodwork redrawn a couple days later and that would give you a better idea of how you are doing. January 28th is quite awhile to wait for a second blood draw to be done....you can always call and ask to have just the blood draw done early :)

Well...I've started to temp and am getting used to that...first temp was 97.5, then 97.0 and this morning was 97.3. I have been having EWCM yesterday and today, and my back aches today as well as cramping...so I think maybe today or tomorrow is O day. We have been bd'ing every other day since the 6th and I have been taking baby aspirin and prenatals since the 6th. I'm more interested in what my temp will be doing...am excited to see if it shoots up. I hope my thermometer isn't a dud.
I was still pretty stuffy at the basketball game (sore throat is gone though!), so it was kind of long, but they won one and lost one which was exciting!

Thank goodness the constipation let up. You were getting hit from all sides there for awhile. Good greif what a vicious cycle! No puking or no pooping. What a choice!! I think you're right in that you might be able to handle the nausea/puking rather than adding constipation to the mix. I hope your bits of food work. Maybe ginger snaps? I heard ginger is good for nausea.
Lots of luck wishies

YAY!!! I'm glad you did all those tests!! Fun, fun, fun!
I read that you can't do baking soda until ten weeks after we talked so we can just throw that one out! I hope you have a girl too!!!

11 years ago

My Sonoline B doppler came yesterday and I used it when I got home!! It only took a minute or two to find the heart beat. It was fluctuating between 145-168 but would stay pretty strong around 158. You know, for that few minutes, I didn't even think about how sick I've been. It is so amazing to be able to hear that sound whenever I want.

I'm still pukey today but not as bad as yesterday. At least I can drink my Gatorade. Yesterday was pretty bad. I have a Dr. appt. Thursday at 4:15 but I think I'm going to reschedule for next week. My bosses aren't too keen on me having an appt. every week. Besides, I don't want him to tell me I need to go to the hospital! He said if I was still puking, he was putting me back in. :-( I'll be 12 weeks Saturday!!! So hopefully I'll start feeling better very, very soon.

Did you O? You have to let me know when you are on your TWW. I want to cheer for you.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo