Community post

Discussion

HCG levels...a little scared

View Full Post

I've had 4mc and they all started with a low HCG level. I'm currently 4w5d (I think) and had a blood draw yesterday. My hcg is at 87. I've looked at a ton of charts and I know that what matters most is that the numbers double in 24-72 hours....and I have another blood draw tomorrow....but I was wondering if any of you ladies have had low hcg early in pregnancy but continued on without any problems. I'm just scared...and praying for my little bean. Please share your success story!! I need some reassurance! Thank you!!!

416 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 416 Replies | Last Page

WOW!! Maybe it's because your not so sick anymore!! YAY!!! Your pics made me cry. Such a long way you've come!! When is your ultrasound? The 6th? Why do i think the 6th? I can't look back unless I exit out of this screen...shoot! Should've did that first!!

He checked my Hcg yesterday which ended up being 10,100. He was happy with the ultrasound, but wants one more to get a heartbeat. It's scheduled for March 8th at 1430.

11 years ago

Hey girly!

My u/s on the 6th is with maternal fetal medicine at a different hospital than where I'm delivering. This was the soonest they can get me in. I'm scheduled for an u/s with my Dr. on the 19th. That's my 20 week u/s. I'm assuming he'll keep that one scheduled even though I'm going on the 6th. I haven't heard any different.

Holy cow I feel huge today!! And I have a waddle!! I think that's mostly from the Sciatica and the sore inner thigh/ligaments. This little chunk is pinching all kinds of nerves. lol

U/s March 8th.... for a HB!!!I had one around that time...it was 112bpm. I couldn't hear it...but I could see it on the screen.

11 years ago • Post starter

I'll be waiting for word on the sixth!!! I'll be sending lots and lots of good vibes out for you both!! I can't believe you're almost at the 20 week mark!! Awe!!!! A waddle?? That's cute!! I'm sure with the sciatica it doesn't FEEL cute!! Ow ow ow. I'm always catching my breath now. Like short of breath...but I know it's super normal...just catches me by surprise. 112 eh? I would be estatic with a 112

11 years ago

I'm betting the heart rate was probably a little stronger than 112 at the time, but baby was so small it was hard for her to get it. Here's how big baby was when they got that hr:

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/thissami/Babies/BFP%20August%20baby/05c07abc-158e-4eab-b1b4-e2a85a4e1fd5_zpscdc0eec0.jpg

I'm going to have to take pics and upload the first ultrasound pic and the two i got from yesterday. Mine look close to yours!! YAY!!! I have to find a baby book to start putting these pics into....and having them on photobucket is nice too. I hope you have a good day!!!! Thank you for the pic...it's super encouraging!! I'll try and post pics later :) Ohhhh. And yesterday she gave me a new due date of October 23rd. Better change the ticker.

11 years ago

I was 6w3d in that u/s but measuring 5w5d. At my 12 w u/s I was measuring right on track. :-) So don't be afraid if you measure small in the beginning. xo

Here's the photo from 5w3d:

http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q726/medschoolgrl/5w3d_zps92c30840.jpg

And here's the two from 5w6d:

http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q726/medschoolgrl/Redo_zps669ccdc9.jpg

http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q726/medschoolgrl/5w6d2_zps965c050d.jpg

I thought the second ones look similar to yours

11 years ago

Aw! It does! Do you have any idea how excited you just made me?!?! Yay!!

I can't believe this. LISTEN to THIS. So, I was reading over the ultrasound report, when I read again "There is a small 9mm fluid collection eccentrically to the left at the dome of the uterus, probably in the cornuea, representing a small gestational sac." Well, I looked up cornuea because I didn't recognize the word and you know what??? It represents the 1% of placement of the most fatal ECTOPIC pregnancies. I am not having another ultrasound to check for heartbeat, I am having that ultrasound to check for placement. He let me think that....when he called me I said "we did see a yolk sac" and he said, " yes I was looking at it with the radiologist"...it didn't even CLICK in my brain that that was weird. HE DIDN"T EVEN MENTION IT TO ME. I think he's trying to keep me from panicking, BUT that type of ectopic can rupture and bleed out fast because it's right on an artery. OH FOR PETE"S SAKE!!!!

11 years ago

You're doing research again!!! Ok. I get it. I know you can't help it any more than I can help looking at u/s pics of DS babies. :-(

At this point, regardless of why he's looking, or why he told you the way he did....you are getting another u/s. So let's try to hold on to that ray of hope, k?

xo

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo