Community post

Discussion

HCG levels...a little scared

View Full Post

I've had 4mc and they all started with a low HCG level. I'm currently 4w5d (I think) and had a blood draw yesterday. My hcg is at 87. I've looked at a ton of charts and I know that what matters most is that the numbers double in 24-72 hours....and I have another blood draw tomorrow....but I was wondering if any of you ladies have had low hcg early in pregnancy but continued on without any problems. I'm just scared...and praying for my little bean. Please share your success story!! I need some reassurance! Thank you!!!

416 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 416 Replies | Last Page

At least at the end you get a present

I hope you feel better this evening....

11 years ago

Thank you!!

11 years ago • Post starter

How r u feeling momma? Anything work?? Can you call in sick ....we were supposed to get a huge snowstorm (WI), but all we got was some rain.

My bb's hurt today!!!

Yesterday I bought ten preg test's from the $ store so I can start using them this Saturday...one a day . The comments I got!!

"You really want to be sure, don't you?"
"Don't you know three times is a charm?" (After I explained I may need more than ONE).

I just smiled....didn't make me uncomfortable one bit.....I thought ten tests was a pretty reasonable amount

11 years ago

That's funny! I don't think 10 is too many though.

Still miserable, here. Used the suppository and took Milk of Magnesia. No go. Literally.

I have 12 banana breads, 10 cinnamon breads, 2 batches of turtles, 4 batches of chocolate chip brownie cookies, 2 large bowls of pasta salad, 2 relish trays, and a pie to bake still. I can't stand to be in my kitchen. I just can't do it. I have a holiday party Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday and I'm ill prepared for all of them. i cried last night for what seemed like hours. I don't know what else to do. I'm calling my Dr. again this morning when they open to see what other suggestions they have. The nausea is back full force too. Lovely. Tomorrow I have another ultrasound. That's something positive I can look forward to. Oh, and my bosses gave me Monday off too. :-) 4 day weekend to get shit right. For real. lol

Listen....if you can't be in the kitchen momma, you just CAN'T. Who is all of that stuff for?? Just say you got hit with the flu and there wasn't any possibility of you making the food and just say sorry....you can't do ALL of that!!!

Are you using the Activa yogurt? Metamucil? Mirilax? Stool softener? Eat lots of lettuce for the roughage...one lady i knew ate 5 prunes a day with half a cup of coffee.

Here's a quote from another board:

"I had a nurse give me something she called a "brown cow." It was milk of magnesia and warmed prune juice mixed half and half. I was skeptical as I was extremely constipated. I didn't think it had worked for a little while, but then all of the sudden I had to GO. I'm sorry you're going through this, I know how painful it can be. "

Don't cry ***wiping tears**** You will get through it!!!

Baby's ultrasound!! YAY!!!!

11 years ago

Thanks, girly.

So it took a really long time...but I did get some relief today. A teeny, tiny bit. But I am going to the store on the way home and getting some prune juice, berries, metamucil and more fiber cereal!!! I don't really want to take the Millk of Magnesia any more if I don't have to. I read that it makes it harder for your body to absorb the folic acid when you take it. Now that I've had some movement I think I'm gong to make sure I get plenty of fiber every day!!!! I may even drink 1/2 cup of coffee in the morning. I was a 3+ cup a day person before I started TTC!!

All the treats and things I'm making are for the holiday parties. Some are gifts and some are to eat at the parties. My sister and I buy gifts for the kids but we just do food baskets for each other and our spouses. I think I'll be ok. I'll just need to get a little help, which I'm not used to asking for.

So you're POAS Saturday? Yea!!

Poor girl ~ hopefully your new regime will work...it sure sounds like the right idea. You know, the neighbors have us a plate of cookies and it was just so nice...I have all the things to make sugar cookies I'm just so tired after work....I do feel a little guilty, but not quite enough to get up and make my dough ;)

That's a TON of baking~~ it IS tough to realize/ask for help...but it's good to have someone step in.

I feel bad because I'm quite irritable tonight...sleepovers happening that I didn't know about and a snow day for kids tomorrow. I should just go to bed. I always feel like I should be up until everyone goes to sleep~

Yay!! Poas time~ I'm sure nothing will crop up until after x mas, but I can't resist trying :)

11 years ago

I'm still feeling pretty bad but I got pretty good advice from my OB Dr. today. :-) Did you know that pregnant women can take Unisom? Yeah. That was one suggestion. He wants me to start taking 50mg of vitamin B6 too. He said to eat at least once every 2-3 hours and try to avoid sugar. He's not changing my prenatal though. But he did say to start taking a stool softener regularly. Even if I'm not stopped up.

Baby looks AMAZING!! He's keeping my due date according to lmp, which is August 3rd. That makes me 8 weeks tomorrow.

Well, here's to hoping some of his suggestions worked. I got some baking done last night and I'm hoping I can get the rest done tonight!! I'm forgoing tonight's party. ;-)

I did not know that about Unisom!! That would be helpful to get some sleep!! How much B6 is in your prenatal? I know that that vitamin, if you don't use it, is excreted out in the urine....doesn't deposit into the fat like other vitamins. Hmmmm....avoid sugar....that's a tough one. YAY to the stool softener!!!

You had an ultrasound!!! SO happy to hear baby is doing good and that your right on schedule!!! How fantastique!!

Nice job on the baking...probably wise to stay home.

I'm so super nauseated today...I'm afraid to take the brainstrong, but I suppose I better start taking something....I'll start my POAS tomorrow. The 10 that I have will last me until AF is supposed to show.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo