Community post

Discussion

HCG levels...a little scared

View Full Post

I've had 4mc and they all started with a low HCG level. I'm currently 4w5d (I think) and had a blood draw yesterday. My hcg is at 87. I've looked at a ton of charts and I know that what matters most is that the numbers double in 24-72 hours....and I have another blood draw tomorrow....but I was wondering if any of you ladies have had low hcg early in pregnancy but continued on without any problems. I'm just scared...and praying for my little bean. Please share your success story!! I need some reassurance! Thank you!!!

416 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 416 Replies | Last Page

You mean 'when' not 'if'.

11 years ago • Post starter

When.

11 years ago

Have you gotten a hold of your Dr. yet??

He just called. He sounded excited about the jump in the hcg number. I must hand it to him, he has never told me that I might miscarry. He has just always said "well, we willl follow this." So he wants another blood draw tomorrow and I asked him to check my progesterone again, which he agreed to. I told him about the vaginal cream story and he said that he will have his staff call and find out what they have that is covered that I can have instead. I asked him again when he does an ultrasound and he said not until 2,500 or 3,000. ***sigh*** Thought he might relent on that. Poke poke poke. I used to be petrified of needles....it's not as bad anymore. I hope sir ding a ling is not there in the lab tomorrow.

11 years ago

Yay!! I love good news. :-)

Just had to say, I love the sir ding a ling comment. lol

Sorry about the emails yesterday...I talked to my hubby and feel a little better about all that.

So I've had diarrhea for a few days, TMI....sorry. But I don't know if it's something I ate or if it's a bug or what. Nurse didn't seem to be too worried but I can't help but be. I never get it. Ever. So this morning I used the doppler to get a little reassurance listening to baby's heart beat and it was hard to find!! That's a first for me. Baby was on my left side for the first time ever. And the heart rate was only around 150. It's usually around 160. A few times it stayed at 148. So now I'm just a ball of nerves and emotions. I really can't wait to see the Dr. on the 19th.

on your blood work today! Happy hump day!

Fetal Age / Size of the Fetus Normal FHR
2 mm embryo and gestational sac diameter of 20 mm 75 bpm
5 mm embryo and gestational sac diameter of 30 mm 100 bpm
10 mm embryo 120 bpm
15 mm embryo 130 bpm
5 Weeks (Beginning) 80-85 bpm
5 Weeks starts at 80 and ends at 103 bpm
6 Weeks starts at 103 and ends at 126 bpm
7 Weeks starts at 126 and ends at 149 bpm
8 Weeks starts at 149 and ends at 172 bpm
9 Weeks 155-195 bpm (average 175 bpm)
12 Weeks 120-180 bpm (average 150 bpm)
After 12 Weeks 120-160 bpm (average 140 bpm)

See? You are above average I know it's easy to worry (that's calling the kettle black), but just remember to write in your journal and have faith It's nice you have an upcoming appointment with him so it will ease your mind. I never answered you about the gender ultrasounds....not spending money is a good idea....but I don't know if I could wait I haven't googled if they do that around here....
~ Don't apologize for sending me the messages!! I love to get them and glad we have a place to talk . You just can't get a happy medium!! Either your stopped up or going to much . Prolly just things regulating themselves....

11 years ago

I don't think I've ever seen that chart before! Thanks! I'm thinking because I was so emotional yesterday (cried talking to DH about MIL) it played a part. I don't know. I think because it was 160 2 days ago, it just gave me one more thing to worry about. Thank you for easing my mind a little. :-)

Did you do your blood draw?

Yup at 0810 this morning and still no results. Captain ding ding is working again today. We shall see.

I'm pretty sure you're allowed to have tons of emotional days in a row ***winkwink**** There's a pregger allowance there :) PLUS you had some very legitimate issues.

I think the doppler you have is awesome. I shall have to get one later :)

11 years ago

Beta today is 839. Last beta 48 hours ago was 670. I was so happy with the last draw. Feeling pessimestic with this one. Even if my numbers would have doubled, it is not a guarentee. I just wanted to have good draws from now on. You know what's weird is that last time they drew my blood with a yellow top tube containing a serum seperator and this time they drew it with a red tub with no serum seperator. I wonder if I should have my next lab drawn back at the dang clinic. ****groan**** I'm waiting for the call from my OB.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo