Community post

Discussion

HCG levels...a little scared

View Full Post

I've had 4mc and they all started with a low HCG level. I'm currently 4w5d (I think) and had a blood draw yesterday. My hcg is at 87. I've looked at a ton of charts and I know that what matters most is that the numbers double in 24-72 hours....and I have another blood draw tomorrow....but I was wondering if any of you ladies have had low hcg early in pregnancy but continued on without any problems. I'm just scared...and praying for my little bean. Please share your success story!! I need some reassurance! Thank you!!!

416 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 416 Replies | Last Page

If she knows you're throwing the shower it's ok to ask her to prepare a guest list with addresses. Usually a shower is given at least a month before the due date, give or take a week. You might want to ask her what works for her. If she's only 10 weeks you have plenty of time. :-)

I'll be stalking here waiting to see when you poas!!

13 weeks tomorrow!! I feel like I'm getting to a point where I can really enjoy some of this pregnancy. Finally! I'm hanging out with my sister tomorrow to talk about my shower. :-) I found a child care provider!! It's in home care and I went to school with her. It's perfect! She lives right around the corner and I didn't even know!! She said she hopes it works out long term!! PERFECT!!

I ate poorly tonight so I'm feeling a little poopy. I'll probably hit the sack soon. Gl poas this weekend!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Did you poas?

BFP!! I did yesterday, but had a faint line, so I wanted to be sure and it popped today!!! YAY!! Now to just get it to stay there!!

I was wondering about the address thing....maybe I CAN do the shower.....I would love love love some help....

13 weeks....I actually got tears....thank goodness....That's so awesome you have a sister!! I have a brother and he is super great....He's getting married this summer. That is so awesome about the child care....amazing even. Someone you trust and is close to home??? That practically fell in your lap!!!

Hope you are feeling better!!!

11 years ago

***scratching head**** I can't remember how to log a positive hpt on this site.....how do you do it?

11 years ago

I think you might have to go to 'manage my account' on the right side of the page to log a pos hpt.

My hpt images. Then add image on top of the page.

That looks like a pos to me girly!! Are you going to schedule a blood draw?

I will call tomorrow when I'm at work. I guess I don't care if they think I'm crazy...I've been in there every month since November. Better to be safe...I will ask for a progesterone level with it....they didn't want to do that last time.

11 years ago

I took like 8 tests in 6 days to make sure the line was getting darker and then I had my blood drawn. But I'm a little obsessive like that. Lol. Keep me posted!! So excited for you!

It's getting darker!!! I tested with frer this morning and BAM it was there....so I was going to save my two digitals, but I thought with it being that dark it might work...and it DID!! "Pregnant!" YAY!!

My OB is not open today, but I will call them tomorrow for a beta draw!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo