Community post

Discussion

HCG levels...a little scared

View Full Post

I've had 4mc and they all started with a low HCG level. I'm currently 4w5d (I think) and had a blood draw yesterday. My hcg is at 87. I've looked at a ton of charts and I know that what matters most is that the numbers double in 24-72 hours....and I have another blood draw tomorrow....but I was wondering if any of you ladies have had low hcg early in pregnancy but continued on without any problems. I'm just scared...and praying for my little bean. Please share your success story!! I need some reassurance! Thank you!!!

416 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 416 Replies | Last Page

That is awesome!! You should be able to get an ultrasound in the next week or so then!!

I did get pictures :-) But Barry won't be able to see them until we get home from work today. :-(

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/thissami/Babies/BFP%20August%20baby/IMG_2177_zpsc18e4097.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/thissami/Babies/BFP%20August%20baby/IMG_2173_zps0b9899d3.jpg

11 years ago • Post starter

Okay, I had to shut my office door because your first picture made me cry! How lovely!! What a profile....there's the little one making you sick....aw Samantha. All worth it yes?? What a great ultrasound for you!!! That's awesome the tech labeled the second picture. I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!

11 years ago

I cried too! Thank you...your support really means a lot. xoxo I'm glad you found me. :-)

How are you feeling? My acid reflux/heart burn crap is driving me nuts! And today I keep getting sciatic nerve pain in my left butt cheek. We're going to watch the Super Bowl with some friends. Tacos, 7-layer dip, pico de gallo, nachos, fajita rice...yum!! Well, if I can eat it I'm sure it will be good. :-)

So my first beta was 54 and my second was 112. I was lucky enough to be able to time the second draw exactly 48 hours apart. Both around 1624. The third draw was drawn early, not at 1624 but at 0855 in the morning. My 3rd beta result is only 181. The beta doubling calulator says that it is a 61.6% increase...which according to a beta website says we should at least see a 35% increase and "an increase of 60% is still considered normal". Now today I had my fourth beta drawn at around 0830am which is almost 48 hours.....oh Samantha.....I know that no matter how much research I do or calculations I do that it is out of my hands......

11 years ago

I will continue to pray for you as well. Please try to stay positive. If you start to worry and doubt it isn't going to help you or baby at all. Try to do some meditation or something. Just breathe. Relax. You are doing everything that you can do. It's still so early, hun. Please don't lose faith. Drink a lot of water, keep taking your vitamins and get a lot of sleep tonight. xo

You're right....thank you....I work right next to the lab....should hear pretty soon here.

11 years ago

No worries. Everything sounds fine so far.

January 29 = 54
Janurary 31= 112
February 2= 181
February 4= 269

The doubling of 181 should have been 362. I'm about 93 points off. This is not good. I put a call into the doctor and I shall wait.

11 years ago

Ok. The numbers are still going up. Please don't lose hope. xo

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo