Community post

Journal

A new hope

It's been a while since I updated my journal. I feel terrible, mostly because this was supposed to be a way to help me get through the TWW and the TTC journey all together. My husband has been nothing short of my angel through the last 3 months. I love him so much. <3

Despite another MC in August, we have decided to try to chart this month, even though none of my past attempts at doing so were successful in the slightest. :-P So far, it looks pretty messy and hard to follow. I started having sinus issues on Friday, Nov. 2 (cd 7). I swore it must be my allergies. I get this way every change of season. It manifested into a full blown sinus infection and I have so much phlegm I feel like I'm going to suffocate! I started taking Mucinex yesterday...hope it helps. From what I've read it's a fertility aid too. FX!!

So here's to trying once again...and hoping that we have an opportunity to continue to ttc this month. I want the hubs to take the job in Jersey for the next few weeks, but I want him home too. I guess being in Ohio it's going to be hard to have both. :-(

I'm staying positive. I'll try to be patient as well. Maybe, by Christmas, I'll be trying to come up with ideas for how to tell the family that we're expecting again. <3

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo