Community post

Discussion

Christmas babies! TWW madness...

EDD is December 27th. A Christmas baby! All my babies were born in the summer so wouldn't that be a treat?! Anyone else want to symptom spot with me? I love to tweak too so feel free to ask.

We're NTNP and have a 20 y/o, 19 y/0, 12 y/o and 8 month old. Although we're not actually trying, we've always said it would be nice to have 2 close together since the others were so far apart. Dh was an only child and my siblings are 10 and 16 years younger than me...so this is pretty much the norm for me.

41 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 41 Replies | Last Page

I'm 3dpo today....anyone else close to this?

10 years ago • Post starter

My SO and I are NTNP also. I am 4or5 dpo today. I def wouldn't mind a Xmas baby!

User Image[/url]

10 years ago

Yep - 3 dpo today with an EDD of 28th December.... promised myself i would hold out on the TWW before symptom spotting etc...

We were meant to be NTNP however it seems that i am indeed in full blown trying mode :)

FAIL!

10 years ago

I feel ya! And I won't lie. Something about having another baby right now is terrifying! And at the same time...nothing short of a blessing.

4dpo for me...not much happening other than being exhausted. I've had a little headache and a few little twinges/cramps near my ovaries. But nothing really worth mentioning.

Happy hump day ladies!!

Hi! My BF and I are TTC for our 1st child. I got pregnant for the first time in January 2013, but miscarried. Hasn't worked since then. This month was my first cycle with Serophene, and I'm pretty sure I ovulated on day 17. That would make it 6 DPO today. I'm feeling completely exhausted and slightly nauseated. I also wake up at least once or twice during the night to go urinate... However I'm really scared I might be psyching myself up, and inventing those symptoms! I'm going crazy with this TWW! Maybe chatting with people going through the same phase will help me....!

10 years ago

Happy-I totally understand. I've never used fertility aids of any kind but charted off and on for 11 years trying to get Tanner. He's 8 months old now. It's hard not to symptom spot when you're trying so hard. Unfortunately it's part of the journey.

I don't know anything about the meds you're taking but !!

I think I am just starting my TWW. I am pretty sure I O'd yesterday...been having cramps these past couple days...not so much today. It shows that my due date would be Dec 31st! My stepsons bday as well! This could be interesting. Really hope it is...really would be a wonderful Christmas/New Years blessing! And on my 13th cycle.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

10 years ago

My Gyn. prescribed the Serophen because my progesterone level at day 21 was way too low last month; it was at 2.6. He said with a level this low, either I didn't ovulated or my ovulation wasn't good. I took the pill from day 3 to 7, and tested my progesterone at day 21 once again 2 days ago: it's now at 116. However, I have no idea what that means! My next appointment with the Gyn. is next Wednesday. I can't wait to hear what he has to say!

10 years ago

WOW! happygen85, those numbers seem pretty high. That's what I call a jump...lol. Curious to hear what your doc says about that one. This is what I know about the levels...

Non-pregnant Females:
Mid-Follicular Phase: 0.3 - 1.5 ng/mL
Mid-Luteal Phase: 5.2 - 18.6 ng/mL
Postmenopausal*: <0.08 - 0.8 ng/mL
*Not on hormone replacement therapy
Pregnant Females:
First Trimester: 4.7 - 50.7 ng/mL
Second Trimester: 19.4 - 45.3 ng/mL

Not sure if that helps at all but that is how my results come in and how I can tell if I am in the normal range when I am tested. I would say 116 is off the charts!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

10 years ago

That's what I thought! It sounded very high to me too! I really can't wait to hear what my doctor has to say about that...! Seems like the medication has done it's work and I ovulated, but I'm wondering if it could mean that I'm pregnant....! I'm only at 6 DPO so it's stille way too early to test, but I've read on some forums on the Internet that such high results could indicate a pregnancy... That would be amazing...!

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo