Community post

Journal

Waiting, um...patiently?

First let me say how SUPER EXCITED I am this time around! I know the odds are not really in my favor because of my age, my history of mc and my inability to chart properly. But I am over-the-stinkin'-moon excited! Today is 1dpo. I failed miserably at charting because of this stupid cold and my sleepless nights. I can't really blame the cold entirely for the lack of sleep. I'm a light sleeper anyway and I just wake easily. Usually the same time every night too. Hello 3:10 a.m. Hello 4:20 am. Hello 5:20 a.m. Then my alarm goes off at 5:45 a.m. Every stinking time.

Rant over.

So I tried to temp and failed. But we dtd A LOT!! lol I just love my husband. He comes in the bedroom Friday night, stands at the door all sexy, stares at me for a minute and asks, "Do you still want my seamen?" Ha ha ha ha! We dtd every day (except 1 day) since Nov. 5 and twice yesterday. We also dtd on Nov 2nd. That's a lot of happy time. :-) And no complaints from the Mr. ;-)

I started a hand written journal again too. I have my journal from the last 2 mc's so it's nice to have something to compare it to. AF is due on Thanksgiving. I hope I can wait that long to test. If I know me, I'll be buying tests the weekend before and torturing myself for 5 days, caving the day before Thanksgiving! Ha! I'm just so excited and happy. I really hope it works this time around. :-)

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo