Community post

Discussion

HCG levels...a little scared

View Full Post

I've had 4mc and they all started with a low HCG level. I'm currently 4w5d (I think) and had a blood draw yesterday. My hcg is at 87. I've looked at a ton of charts and I know that what matters most is that the numbers double in 24-72 hours....and I have another blood draw tomorrow....but I was wondering if any of you ladies have had low hcg early in pregnancy but continued on without any problems. I'm just scared...and praying for my little bean. Please share your success story!! I need some reassurance! Thank you!!!

416 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 416 Replies | Last Page

Did you test??

I still haven't gotten the B6 and I don't know if I'll use the Unisom. I heard it makes you tired the whole next day. I still have some baking to do and a party at 4 today but shopping is done!!! Yea!!

Just did 8 loads of laundry. I'm a maniac! I didn't get squat done this week because I was so sick.

Well gl!! If I don't talk to you in the next 2 days I hope you have a good Christmas!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Did you test??

I still haven't gotten the B6 and I don't know if I'll use the Unisom. I heard it makes you tired the whole next day. I still have some baking to do and a party at 4 today but shopping is done!!! Yea!!

Just did 8 loads of laundry. I'm a maniac! I didn't get squat done this week because I was so sick.

Well gl!! If I don't talk to you in the next 2 days I hope you have a good Christmas!!

I think the B6 sounds like a good idea. That's too bad about the Unisom, but packing that on top of already being tired doesn't sound like a good combo. I still have to do my cookies (planning tomorrow), but I don't have to have them done until Tuesday.

EIGHT LOADS?!?!?!? That's awesome. I have to do that on my days off here too....Hopefullly tomorrow also. So the nausea must have abated a little...that's good!

Well, the calendar on THIS site is somehow screwed up. So I'm not 9dpo...I'm actually 3 . I pullled up a couple other ovulation calculators to check and sure enough with a period of Dec. 4 I wont be 5 days to my period until Dec. 27th. ****rolling eyes****. Makes more sense to me...should've caught that earlier....kinda new to understanding when I ovulate and dpo and all that jazz.

Thank you & Merry Christmas to you momma.

11 years ago

To know for sure when you ovulate I wouldn't count on any charts. I don't. I was checking my cervical fluid mostly. But we dtd every day for 8 days, skipped one and dtd 5 days in a row, twice on the day I thought I was ovulating. If you check bbt and use Opk's you'll definitely know for sure. It's funny how our bodies work. You won't necessarily O on the same cd every month. Good luck and I hope you have a great Christmas!! Keep me posted!!

This is my second month of ttc. I thought the calendar was informative...BUT you're right. Last month was different because of the chemical, and that's what I'm worried about...I mean I'm worried that ovulation happened early or late. AND THEN my calendars were off (like I talked about before). I do not mean to be gross, but do you check CM only when you wipe? And I need a special thermometer to check bbt don't I? I thought this month was exhausting worrying about bd'ing every other day...I messed up and we dtd every other day since the 9th until the 19th. So....I don't know. My nausea is gone...but the bb's are huge. I'm not sick like last month when I had the chemical, so I'm wondering if that's a good thing or not. $ store test was negative yesterday and this morning. I could not resist and bought frer's and CBE digi's.

How was your Christmas??? Were you sick or did you get to enjoy things a bit? It seemed like the time off just FLEW by!!! My kitchen is a disaster from baking the sugar/christmas cookies. Mostly from making hommade frosting

Okay.....I see a line on the frer. IT"S THERE. IT"S VERY FAINT but it's there. It's so light....The CBE digi said not pregnant....but I am not questioning the line on the frer. BAH! The camera can't pick it up. OMG OMG.....My dh is in PA visiting family....I'm crying ~~ awes~~ please stick please stick please stick~~ I have to be at work all day??? AHHH!!!

wow.

please please please stick

11 years ago

My phone does not take good photos!! It's so grainy....I remember with my last frer though, it was hard to capture on film. Anyways I should be 8dpo and here's the image #

Image #82348

11 years ago

I can't do anything with the link for the photo. :-(

I checked cm when I wiped but you can also use a qtip. Mine was abundant so I never had to do that. :-)

As for your frer...try to hold off a day or two and test again to see if the line gets darker. I took 8 tests all together before I called my Dr. :-)

I'm at work today but I reallllllly don't want to be. I feel horrible. :-(

Let me know if you find another way to upload the photo.

I found your pic! It definitely looks positive!! But give it a couple days, like I said, and test again. Especially if a digi isn't picking it up yet. :-)

You found it!! YAY!!! I am only 8dpo approx, so I definately will keep testing. I have one frer left and will get more Friday. I'll save the digi until the line gets darker. THANK GOODNESS you see it too....I keep looking at it (and stuffing it back into my scrub pocket since I'm at work). Poor dh is worried for us/me. He says he's going to be "cautiously optimistic"...he doesn't want my heart to get broken again....I said...honey...it will already be broken if something happens, so you might as well enjoy this for the great moment it is I'm not goint to the doctor until the end of February...I don't know if I can handle all of those HCG draws.....

I thought for sure you would feel better by now!!!! Poor momma...the days off FLEW by eh? A Q-tip is a Fantastique idea!!!

Your support means lots xoxoxo

11 years ago

I'm just sorry because normally I'm more enthusiastic. I just feel so miserable.

Good luck to you! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed!

Don't you dare apologize!!! I caught your enthusiasm anyways!!! Poor girl...I wish you didn't have to be at work. Laying in my own bed always makes me feel at least a little better. Hopefully you're going to make a good change just around the bend here

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo