Community post

Discussion

HCG levels...a little scared

View Full Post

I've had 4mc and they all started with a low HCG level. I'm currently 4w5d (I think) and had a blood draw yesterday. My hcg is at 87. I've looked at a ton of charts and I know that what matters most is that the numbers double in 24-72 hours....and I have another blood draw tomorrow....but I was wondering if any of you ladies have had low hcg early in pregnancy but continued on without any problems. I'm just scared...and praying for my little bean. Please share your success story!! I need some reassurance! Thank you!!!

416 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 416 Replies | Last Page

OHHH. Yes...no baking soda for me then :) The theory behind it sounds like it could work though.

I am not sure....Last time I was testing from 9dpo...I actually got a CBE postitive pretty early around there....I think maybe I could hold off until 12dpo....maybe....I get so excited. Having hot flashes today and lots of little pains in the belly :))

How you feeling?? Did little bits of food help?

11 years ago

It doesn't really matter if I eat a little or a lot, I still feel nauseous all day. :-( My next appt. is next Friday, after the ultrasound. If I'm still feeling like this I might ask my OB what he suggests. I'm guessing Zofran (sp?) or B6? I'm not throwing up yet...dry heaving, but not throwing up. My husband doesn't really understand. I wasn't like this with my boys. I'm not sleeping well either. I hope all this starts to disappear as the 2nd trimester approaches!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Yup. Zofran is a good one...it just dissolves on your tounge...remember not to eat/drink for 15 minutes after using it. The side effect of that med is a headache...but being nauseated all the time doesn't feel too great either. I always get super nauseated (NEVER actually threw up) and can't sleep at night. I would get so tired I would be falling asleep by 7 and waking up at 3 am. Plus getting up to pee. Maybe you have a girl then??? Are you guys leaning either way : boy/girl?

11 years ago

I'd love a girl...but I'll be happy with a happy, healthy baby, regardless. :-)

Me too...healthy happy baby
Maybe by the time your ultrasound happens you will have conquered the nausea!! I must have misread my calendar.... Ovulation day is today!!! Bd'd every other day so we should be good...
TWW~ :)

11 years ago

So you are 3dpo right? What day are you testing?

My Calendar says I'm 4dpo, but my Ticker says I ovulate today....My dh is going to visit his parent's in PA over Christmas (I could not get out of work), so I could TRY Christmas Eve (early but I know I won't be able to resist) and Christmas Day . Then maybe every other day after that. I had some great success with CBE digitals....last month I got a bpf pretty early...November 16th and my period started on the 2nd....so maybe...

I swore I wouldn't get excited and anxious, but I feel it ramping up.

11 years ago

I'll be keeping my for you!!

Thank you!!! I'll take all the crossies I can get!!!
please please please !!!

11 years ago

I'm nauseated this morning!!!!!!

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo