Community post

Discussion

HCG levels...a little scared

View Full Post

I've had 4mc and they all started with a low HCG level. I'm currently 4w5d (I think) and had a blood draw yesterday. My hcg is at 87. I've looked at a ton of charts and I know that what matters most is that the numbers double in 24-72 hours....and I have another blood draw tomorrow....but I was wondering if any of you ladies have had low hcg early in pregnancy but continued on without any problems. I'm just scared...and praying for my little bean. Please share your success story!! I need some reassurance! Thank you!!!

416 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 416 Replies | Last Page

IT'S A BOY!!! YAY!!! Congrats girlie!!! The 3d picture looks like he's SMILING!!! I love it!!! I really really like the pic of his hand because it shows how intricate everything is & how amazing life is. What a little peanut baby!! SO CUTE!! Are you so glad you went??? Of course you are....how long was the appointment? I'm so sorry I didn't log on last night, I went to bed early...couldn't make it. Then today, it was busy at work up until the ultrasound, so I couldn't even reply!

Ultrasound! She couldn't get anything with abdominal so she switched to transvaginial. She was nice but not over nice and had a poker face. The only thing she said to me in the beginning was "I am going to take my measurements, then I will show you and explain what I saw." I was quiet....my dh was there and I could not see the screen, but he could. She measured the first gestational sac, and then my dh said she went on to two more and then measured my ovaries. She said I was measuring 5w3d. She said there was the beginning of a fetal pole but no yolk sac and no baby/heartbeat. That is ALL she would say. So my dh tells me afterword what he saw (that she had measured three sacs) , and I was kind of like hmmmm. THEN the doctor calls. He said there were two sacs one with a potential fetal pole and what they thought was a subchoronic bleed. He also stated that they put "cannot rule out ectopic" on the report. I have a 9mm corpus luteum cyst and a 1.9 adnexal mass adjacent to, but likely seperate from the ovary. They are questioning if the mass is normal or ectopic. SO. I have to go back for repeat ultrasound Tuesday (I asked for Friday in hopes to see a heartbeat but he said absolutely not he wants it Tuesday), and repeat Hcg. He says because I am not bleeding and I have no pain he is not leaning towards ectopic....but if I develop symptoms over the weekend I am to go straight to the ER. I asked about triplets...he said the ultrasound could not rule it out but not to get excited yet about multiples. Because we technically do not have two heartbeats or yolk sacs yet, he cannot completely rule out ectopic. I am going to go with we have twins and hope to keep them both :)

11 years ago

Aw! I so hope you end up with two healthy beautiful babies!! I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers sweets!!

I'm heading to bed shortly myself. Super sleepy today. I hope you have a restful, happy weekend!

11 years ago • Post starter

Feb-23 5:08 AM
Post #8

;) I am praying to see heartbeats on Tuesday, or they will be leaning towards ectopic. I have a giant corpus luteum cyst 9mm...and there is a spot"adjacent to but LIKELY seperate from the ovary"....so the can't tell if this mass is part of the corpus....the thing that's bothering me is that the cyst had blood flow....so the more I'm reading the more I'm scared its ectopic. If you have an ectopic you can form pseudogestational sacs....I have multiples sacs with one bleed....if we don't see heartbeats on Tuesday I'm in trouble. Took me this long to research and realize exactly what could be happening~ good grief....

11 years ago

Oh, wow. I'm praying so hard for you!! I don't know what else to say. Stop researching. Hang in there girl.

More researching.....the corpus luteum has blood flow too. Thank goodness. Yeah.....better try and stop researching....thanks momma.

11 years ago

How are you feeling today girly? How was the weekend? Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers...

My weekend was pretty uneventful. We had a much needed change of pace Saturday night. We went to my cousins for dinner and fun and games. We made chicken and beef enchiladas, pico de gallo and 7 layer dip. Scrumptious. We all crashed watching a movie and woke up around 130am to head home. lol

Hope to hear something from you today...xo

Doing good! No pain, no spotting. Ours was the same kind of weekend!! Lots of resting....not much of anything. It's so fun to see family and have good food and movies. I saw something about sour cream on Friday and by 10am Saturday morning I had dh go to taco bell and I ate 5 surpreme tacos with extra sour cream right in a row. I only ever eat two....and let me tell you...IT WAS AWESOME. Ultrasound tomorrow at 1230. eek.

11 years ago

FX for tomorrow!!!

Yeah...I'm a sucker for TB too!! lol

Crying crying crying at work. Ate pizza and am so tired I can't even do my dumb job. I just want to lay down....yikes.

11 years ago

Aw . Stupid hormones.

I'm having a rough day too. Wednesday is the 3rd anniversary of my dads death. It's also my mothers birthday. I lost her in 1984. My husband is phenomenal, don't get me wrong. But I'm really missing my parents. I know Barry is worried right now too so I try not to bring up my worry and sorrow. I feel like an orphan.

Caleb is having relationship issues and I can't even get it together to try to help him.

Ok. I'm done whining. I think I'll window shop online.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo