Community post

Discussion

HCG levels...a little scared

View Full Post

I've had 4mc and they all started with a low HCG level. I'm currently 4w5d (I think) and had a blood draw yesterday. My hcg is at 87. I've looked at a ton of charts and I know that what matters most is that the numbers double in 24-72 hours....and I have another blood draw tomorrow....but I was wondering if any of you ladies have had low hcg early in pregnancy but continued on without any problems. I'm just scared...and praying for my little bean. Please share your success story!! I need some reassurance! Thank you!!!

416 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 416 Replies | Last Page

I'm sorry but I just have to share. There is a client in our conference room right now that desperately needs to shower! He smells like a combination of a rotten sub sandwich and freshly smoked marijuana. The two together are rancid. I think I'm going to puke.
I don't even know how my boss has been sitting in there with him for 20 stinking minutes with the door closed!!! What is wrong with people? You come to an appointment with your lawyer, you come clean!? Is that so dang hard?? OH, Lord. Peeeeeeee Yeeeewwwww!

11 years ago • Post starter

Beta is 112! More than doubled! It went from 54 to 112! What a good feeling....such a good feeling! They still want a beta on Saturday and Monday....I fell asleep at 7 last night....dh was so kind and did laundry and put the 11 year old to bed....i was so tired!

Sometimes I have patient's like that. It is hard to breathe through your nose for that long of a period of time. I always wonder why their family doesn't tell them....or maybe they just forgot deodorant for the day? Blah blah blah especially when you are preggers. ICK.

on ultrasound!!!!

11 years ago

112??? That's awesome!!!! You still haven't gotten your progesterone results? OMG I'm so excited for you!!!

This guy was just foul. He smelled really strongly of smoke and like he hadn't showered for days. Even if I wasn't pregnant I think his stench would've made me gag!!

YAY!!! No progesterone yet...they said it was "sent out" so hopefully tomorrow.

Yes....I like the smell of fabric softener...please no B.O. YUCK.

11 years ago

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! It's 08:10.....20 more minutes until your ultrasound!!! I can't wait to hear how it went!!!

11 years ago

Still waiting on Dr. But u/s went good. Everything is measuring perfect. :-) Couldn't get a good shot of the parts though so I still don't know what I'm having. :-)

That's so good! Thank goodness

11 years ago

Progesterone is 20.4!!! I'm so glad I had them do it so I didn't drive myself batty wondering.

11 years ago

Yay!!!!! That's so awesome!!! I'm soooooo happy for you!!!!!

So I talked to the Dr. He said everything is measuring right on point but I have placenta previa. He's hoping it moves before I get to the end of the pregnancy and he has high hopes. He said the chances of the placenta not moving are pretty small and that if it doesn't he'll have to do a c-section. So he'll just continue to keep a close eye on it. :-)

Other than that, the u/s tech was afraid to make a guess because it's so early, baby was moving A LOT and she just couldn't get a good angle. But I swear I saw 3 little lines.

I'm so happy!!! YAY!!! Did you get pictures for your dh? How nice to see that everything is on point and the LO is doing nicely!! 3 lines eh? I'll Fx for you . I have read that the placenta can move a lot during pregnancy, I'll bet yours moves outta the way. Are you doing an epidural or natural if you can? My actual OB doctor called this last time and was super sweet and nice and said whenever I get a beta of over 3,000 we can do an ultrasound. NEAT!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo