Community post

Discussion

HCG levels...a little scared

View Full Post

I've had 4mc and they all started with a low HCG level. I'm currently 4w5d (I think) and had a blood draw yesterday. My hcg is at 87. I've looked at a ton of charts and I know that what matters most is that the numbers double in 24-72 hours....and I have another blood draw tomorrow....but I was wondering if any of you ladies have had low hcg early in pregnancy but continued on without any problems. I'm just scared...and praying for my little bean. Please share your success story!! I need some reassurance! Thank you!!!

416 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 416 Replies | Last Page

YEAH!!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Will have my Beta and progesterone drawn after work today and again on Thursday. I won't find out until tomorrow morning and Friday morning. I wasn't petrified until now. This is where it all went wrong before....I keep checking if I'm bleeding all of the time, even though it's just CM. I was doing so well not worrying up until now. I think I felt so safe having my beta drawn...and having it be positive before...and then having the chemical....guess it sticks with you.

How are you feeling? Having good days????

11 years ago

You're going to drive yourself crazy! lol I know how you feel though. Just try to stay positive. Someone taught me that! ;-) I know you can't help but think about it but don't let it consume you. Just take one day at a time. Continue to take vitamins and drink a lot of water and just try the best that you can to be patient. I have a very good feeling about this.

I was able to cook, eat AND enjoy some homemade chicken burritos, homemade pico de gallo and homemade guacamole last night with lime chips!! I got a little heart burn before bed because the pico was a little spicy....but I made it!! Oh...it was so scrumptious!!! :-) But today I felt like poop from the moment I woke up. Still super nauseous but haven't actually gotten sick, so I'm ok. :-)

I called my health insurance provider today because I wanted to know if they cover the Materni T21 test. They need the procedure code. I'll have to get it from my Dr. Friday. For all I know it's too late anyway. If you don't already know (I think you might) it's a blood test to screen for Trisomy and they can also tell you what you're having. I don't think I'm going to get it if my insurance doesn't cover it. Although, I'm over 35 and high risk, so maybe they will. Here's to hoping!

My ultrasound is Friday. I'm a little nervous but excited. I'm also a little bummed. I know...stop the madness with this bipolar crap already! lol I'm bummed because my husband hasn't been able to make it to ANY of my appointments yet because of his stupid job. I might find out what we're having...and I really wanted him to be there. But I understand that he can't miss work. Work is really slow right now. My Dr. is on the other side of town so it would take over an hour, maybe hour and a half of his day just to go for the ultrasound. He drives all over town for work anyway, but he gets paid by the job. We really can't afford for him to take an hour out of his work day. Anyway....just makes me sad. :-(

We talked about names this past weekend. We are so on two totally different pages for boys and girls names!! I don't know what to do. He likes some of the craziest names! Ok, not crazy. But not sweet and cute and awesome like the ones I have picked out!!! lol He absolutely hates the name Oliver. I absolutely adore it. He likes Hank and I'm ok with Hank....but there is no middle name that sounds right with our last name (Silver). He likes Bridgette. I really don't. He likes Brooklyn....and surprisingly, I'm ok with that too. But again, we can't agree on a middle name. I really had my heart set on one of these three girls names: Sophie Elizabeth, Alexa Marie, Madelyn Sophia. He hates them all. :-( I'm going to have to hypnotize him or something. We have an Autumn, a Caleb and a Gabriel. Sweet, cute, adorable names. And he likes the name "Lucky" and "Bo". Ugh!!!!!

He got a new truck at work today so maybe that will satisfy his manly obsessions long enough to agree on a baby name that I like. lol

Keep me posted about your HcG and progesterone results!!!

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/thissami/Babies/BFP%20August%20baby/13w_zps113debc8.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/thissami/Babies/BFP%20August%20baby/13w4d_zpsbf9ad7e3.jpg

Look at the difference in these two photos! The first one was taken this past Saturday at exactly 13 weeks. The second one was this morning...13w4d! I didn't start showing with my first until I was well over 7 months and my second I was about 6 months. This is crazy. lol And it's not bloat. My husband was bug eyed this morning when he saw how much I popped out. lol

How did the blood draw go? Did you hear anything yet? My Dr. gets me results within about 2 hours of a blood draw. You should've asked them to put a rush on the results because of your history. Keep me posted!! xo

The beta is 54! YAY!! Now I repeat tomorrow (Thursday), Saturday and Monday. 54 is the best beta that we have gotten so far...now fx for it to double (or more if it wants to ;). She said the progesterone had to be sent out....I hope they get it soon in case it's low. Yup! I haven't missed a day of vitamins or of the aspirin. I have been going to bed really early and resting a lot.

YOU GOT TO EAT BURRITOS???? That's awesome!!! Hot food is all i want to eat right now. Poppers, burritos, tacos, anything with spice to it. Heartburn is a small sacrifice for burrito!! YES!! It's too bad you had a llittle aftermath the next morning, but at least you didn't puke this time!!!

I thought that I read that they will not disclose gender with the Materni T21 test because people could potentially abort the baby because of gender dislike. I think I could do all of the blood work, but not the amnio. Too scared of complications. BWAHAHAHAHA!! I'm 35 too....isn't that weird to think we are high risk? I don't FEEL like I'm "advanced maternal age". Sheesh.

Today and then tomorrow and then ULTRASOUND!! YAY!! It's pretty normal to be excited, nervous and bummed with what you have going on...I would be sad too if the dh couldn't come . Is there a way for them to burn a CD for you so that you can watch it together? That does suck. Boo.

I work at a place on Tuesdays and Thursdays that has ultrasound so I may be able to get extra peeks along the way

Actually you guys have a great pool of names!! Seems like the middle name would be a tad easier to figure out which seems to be the trouble with a couple of them....I have always always liked Sophie. I would fight for what you want for a bit and see if he caves in Maybe he just doesn't KNOW he likes it....like keep saying it around the house...like subliminal messages. BWAHAHAHAHA!! (Just for the record I do not like "Bo"). Put little notes in his jacket pocket and jeans "Sophie" "Alexa"....

That's AWESOME!!! It's a good thing you were taking pictures!!! You DID pop out a bit! That's adorable!!!

11 years ago

Yea 57!!! I'll keep my for you!!!!

Aaahhhh! I am so nervous for tomorrow!! What is my problem?!?! I'm excited about the prospect of finding out the gender. I'm nervous about NOT being able to find out. I'm scared about the whole BIG uterus thing. And I'm still sad that Barry probably won't be there. He said he'll see what he can do...but it's not looking good. He has 40+ jobs to do tomorrow. :-(

Your blood draw is after work today, right? Fingers crossed!! I'm going to take a guess and say it'll probably be around...200. And Progesterone will be around...15.

I thought I would check the thread because I just felt nervous for YOU!! I hope everything goes well....maybe you have TWINS :) Maybe one was hiding and BAM-O!! Maybe Barry will surprise you and be able to come! That would be so awesome. What time is the ultrasound? I'll be thinking about you!! Please keep me updated!!

Yup....blood draw today...I'll find out tonight... I know what you mean by nervous....Hopefully the progesterone will be back too by now....they had to send that out...good grief how nerve wracking...

11 years ago

u/s is at 830am. I love that my Dr. does them early in the morning so I don't have to wait all day. :-) The idea of twins makes me super nervous...but I really don't think it's even a possibility. *sigh....I guess we'll find out in 18 hours or so!!

That's GREAT it's in the morning!!! No waiting!! YAY!!! 18 hours 18 hours hurry hurry hurry!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo