Community post

Discussion

HCG levels...a little scared

View Full Post

I've had 4mc and they all started with a low HCG level. I'm currently 4w5d (I think) and had a blood draw yesterday. My hcg is at 87. I've looked at a ton of charts and I know that what matters most is that the numbers double in 24-72 hours....and I have another blood draw tomorrow....but I was wondering if any of you ladies have had low hcg early in pregnancy but continued on without any problems. I'm just scared...and praying for my little bean. Please share your success story!! I need some reassurance! Thank you!!!

416 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

391 - 400 of 416 Replies | Last Page

I definitely see a line! On the invert too! Ahhhh!!!

10 years ago • Post starter

And yes, I'm BFing. But I'm supplementing because I don't produce enough for the little piggy. Lol

As for the collar bone, nothing they can do. It should be healed in the next couple weeks.

Today is Gabe's bday. We're at the water park but not the best day for it. :-/

User Image
The boys had a blast! We're finishing the bday festivities at the drive in :-)

:) that's good he's eating and not losing weight. His hair is amazing...still. You are so active!!! Tanner's seeing the world!!!! YAY!!!

Ya...this bfp is strong for 3w2d. Hope this bean sticks :)

10 years ago

I'm so excited for you!!

I got freaked out yesterday. I had weird cramping in my lower pelvis that kinda felt like AF, but didn't because it felt like...pulling kind of. I thought I might of seen a bit of a brown spot, so I did a CM check and I had brown mixed with CM. I put a pad in and took another internet cheapie (blazing positive now) and waited for more spotting. None came. PHEW. Nothing today yet and no spotting at all. It's funny, because logically I know it could be implantation and just round ligament stuff....but when it's happening, it really makes your heart race!!!

So are you two still doing good?!?! Is he bigger and bigger? And does he get the blonde hair from daddy or from you? When will you guys have a check up?? Miss you!

10 years ago

Sounds like it could definitely be round ligament pain. It might be imp. bleeding but if imp. was just taking place I don't know if you would've gotten a pos test yet. But if its brown it could be imp blood from days ago that's just now expelling. Either way...I'm ECSTATIC!!

Mr. T is doing great. :-) Last appt. he was 9lbs 11oz. The callus is still there so the collar bone isn't quite healed, but it's getting there. He's lifting that arm more. His sleep pattern is getting more regimented. Only wakes up twice at night now, 230am and 530am. He's not getting much milk from me so its mostly formula now. I still try but it's just not enough for him. He's a big boy!

Caleb wrote me. He's not doing well mentally. He REALLY misses home. He hasn't received any letters from anyone yet so he thinks people don't miss him. :-( That's my boy, the soft hearted one. I'm sure it's getting better. The first few weeks is always the hardest. This is good for him. He needs it. Right?

Gabes doing good but he's a little jealous of Tanner. We've talked to him but the poor little dude can't help it. He sees the attention Tanner gets and he thinks we love Tanner more. I'm sure he'll be ok. It'll just take a little more time.

I feel pretty good. I can't believe how much weight I've lost already! Less than 10 lbs and I'll be at pre-baby weight! I'm not even trying. Just eating healthy and pretty active. I can't sit for long. Not in my nature. Lol
User Image

User Image
Amazing! And what's better...no stretch marks!!! Talk about blessed!! I used lotion daily. Sometimes more than once a day. :-) Barry and I had a conversation the other night that he initiated...about one more baby. If money was no object is be jumping for joy and SOOOO on board. But reality bites!

Sorry for my typos...I'm getting ready to go for a walk so I'm not proof reading. Lol. Let me know when you schedule a Dr. Appt.!!

I don't know what to think of all that cramping and spot of brown blood. Nothing today, so I won't worry about it anymore :) I have an appointment set for September 19th with my original OB. I really want to see a midwife at UW and do the water birth they offer there, but have to make sure it's not twins or a high risk preg. first.

I did the pencil test. Have you ever done that? It's eerie. It's supposed to tell you of your past children and your future ones. The pencil was still (not moving) above my wrist. It then moved up and down (caleb) ~ paused~up and down again (Brandon)~ then paused~ Then it swings into a circle (miscarriage) and then goes into a diagonal pattern (twins) and then came to a complete standstill. I did this four times. It repeated itself four times. Weird.

His weight is awesome. There's nothing wrong with bottle feeding~ he sounds like he's very healthy and that's what matters.

Poor Caleb....sometimes even as an adult I want to "go home." It's hard to be away from the people you love and care about....it's a GOOD thing he has a big soft heart. Hopefully he will assimilate this experience and take all of the good from it. Poor dude. You sound like an awesome family. Of course he misses you guys.

It's all new to Gabe. You guys will consistently show him that you love them both and I'm sure that will disappear. He's just little and is adjusting.

You look amazing. That's ridiculous. Do you think it's cause of the breastfeeding? Geez. Nice work. You have been doing lots and lots of activities though.

oooo~ I'll have to remember to start with the lotion in a couple months.

AWEEEE!!! MORE BABIES!!! Barry IS in love!!! Money is evil. Go for the baby. What's one more?

10 years ago

Ha! Your due date is tax day. Oh, the irony!! Lol

Sept. 19th is Caleb's graduation day. :-) But I'll be waiting for an update :-)

I'm ready to start an exercise routine but have to wait for the all clear from doc. My appt. is September 6th. I go back to work the 9th. :-( I think I'm going to buy myself some new clothes though. I deserve it. :-)

Well, off to fix the pre teens bike tire and start burgers on the grill.

Talk to you soon!

Tax day is April 25th? I didn't realize. I got a positive digi today!! YAY! I shoudn't of even bought one, but I was at a store in Illinois and they had one with a weeks estimator. NEAAAT.

You are recovering beautifully. Glad to hear you want to start exercising already....I can't imagine I'll be that motivated. BAH!

Well....I think it's a boring intake appointment. For the first appointment at 1345 I meet with the nutritionist and then at 1430 the doc. Nothing exciting. I think he will schedule me for an ultrasound though....by then I'll be ready I hope.

The last 3 days I have this thing where I get the shakes and have to eat or I feel like I'll pass out. Knees shake, feel lightheaded, etc. So this morning, I get out of the shower and have to eat a granola bar. Thought that would do it for a bit....NOPE. Wanted eggs BAD, ran to the fridge and almost started bawling cuz I couldn't see any....FOUND EM. Scrambled and ate FIVE. THen, not 45 minutes later, I'm at work and it happens AGAIN. Run to the snack place in here and get two granola bars and a chocolate milk. FINALLY feel better. THEN nausea hits. I thought I would walk around Wal-Mart to get extra things to eat just incase, on my lunch hour and I had to leave. I thought I was going to barf on someones shoes. GEEEEZ. YAY for symptoms!!

I really hope Calebs graduation goes well...Does he come home then?? That would be so nice for the both of you!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo