Community post

Discussion

HCG levels...a little scared

View Full Post

I've had 4mc and they all started with a low HCG level. I'm currently 4w5d (I think) and had a blood draw yesterday. My hcg is at 87. I've looked at a ton of charts and I know that what matters most is that the numbers double in 24-72 hours....and I have another blood draw tomorrow....but I was wondering if any of you ladies have had low hcg early in pregnancy but continued on without any problems. I'm just scared...and praying for my little bean. Please share your success story!! I need some reassurance! Thank you!!!

416 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 416 Replies | Last Page

I'm so sorry girl. I can't imagine how that feels. Sometimes I wish I could be a kid again....I got to spend a lot of time at my grandma's/grandpa's lake...bbq every weekend. Family all of the time...sometimes it chokes me up. Sometimes it's just nice to have some time to think about things alone for a bit

11 years ago

You know what's really weird? I don't want to go. I do not want to go to this ultrasound. I woke up at 3am and have been awake ever since. Have to put in a mornings worth of work...no one could work for me and then rush over to the ultrasound at 1230.

11 years ago

You know what's really weird? I don't want to go. I do not want to go to this ultrasound. I woke up at 3am and have been awake ever since. Have to put in a mornings worth of work...no one could work for me and then rush over to the ultrasound at 1230.

11 years ago

I know you are probably a ball of nerves. Just breathe momma. xoxo

11 years ago • Post starter

I hope you made it to your u/s. Waiting patiently...xo

SAMANTHA!!!!! Yolk sac and fetal pole. Gestational sac grew as well as the fetal pole!!! ****crying**** The other sac has not progressed....:( could explain my stalling beta. :)))))) YAYYYYYY!!! No hb yet, but am about 5w6d now.....xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

11 years ago

You have one hell of a story, little lady.

Sooooooo happy for you!!!

thanks for always being there

11 years ago

You're welcome!! Yay!! So happy!!

Found out tonight that baby loves jazz apples.

Holy cow girl! I woke up pregnant this morning!

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/thissami/Babies/BFP%20August%20baby/17weeks_zps74782f89.jpg

Seriously! I did not have a bump like this until this morning. lol I did a comparison picture and I think my boobs grew more than my belly!! lol

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/thissami/Babies/BFP%20August%20baby/4months_zps81cce32f.jpg

How are you feeling this morning? And when is the Dr. going to do another u/s? Are you still doing blood draws? I am so happy for your progress!!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo