Community post

Discussion

HCG levels...a little scared

View Full Post

I've had 4mc and they all started with a low HCG level. I'm currently 4w5d (I think) and had a blood draw yesterday. My hcg is at 87. I've looked at a ton of charts and I know that what matters most is that the numbers double in 24-72 hours....and I have another blood draw tomorrow....but I was wondering if any of you ladies have had low hcg early in pregnancy but continued on without any problems. I'm just scared...and praying for my little bean. Please share your success story!! I need some reassurance! Thank you!!!

416 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 416 Replies | Last Page

How many days past O are you now?

11 years ago • Post starter

28. 6w1d.

11 years ago

I realize they aren't doubling...but the numbers are still rising. I hope you get some answers soon. This is so perplexing. Still !!!

Rising is good. ***WELCOME TO BABY LIMBO! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TAKE A SEAT****** Well. I have no choice but to sit back and wait.

11 years ago

and remain calm.

Don't give up hope momma. Take care of you. xo I'll be here waiting patiently too.

I'm better. In a much much better frame of mind. Me and baby are just gonna camp out together and wait. We will hope and be together now and hopefully be together later. Thanks for the kindness

11 years ago

What's going on girly? Have you talked to your Dr. again? I was just wondering if they were going to do another draw or even if they would do an u/s to see what's going on. Still for you.

Haven't heard from you yet today. I hope you're ok.

He did call back and he said he is now "pessimistic" as he expected the number to be above 1000. He was in a very big hurry. I asked about the progesterone and the nurse said that the other option had the same price range. I said I didn't want to commit to it until I saw what the progesterone draw wanted to say. The nurse said "did we draw that?" I was so angry to be brushed off by the doc and the nurse. Grrrr. So I wait. He scheduled another draw for Friday.

11 years ago

Aw. That's poopy. This waiting game has to have you crazed.

for tomorrow's draw!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo