Community post

Discussion

HCG levels...a little scared

View Full Post

I've had 4mc and they all started with a low HCG level. I'm currently 4w5d (I think) and had a blood draw yesterday. My hcg is at 87. I've looked at a ton of charts and I know that what matters most is that the numbers double in 24-72 hours....and I have another blood draw tomorrow....but I was wondering if any of you ladies have had low hcg early in pregnancy but continued on without any problems. I'm just scared...and praying for my little bean. Please share your success story!! I need some reassurance! Thank you!!!

416 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 416 Replies | Last Page

Now....one of the things that you said to me is that you were going to remain positive. You are keeping that journal and promised to keep happy thoughts.....that will sustain you now...I had to google Adenomyosis...it does say that your uterus could grow bigger...so listen to me....just concentrate on the things that you know right now. Right now you know your little one has a heart rate of 170. You know that you have a loving husband and a safe happy home. You sit tight momma and do what you said you would in the beginning. You remain positive and keep your chin up. You have no definitive answer to worry about right now. You need to focus on eating and drinking like you were...Your blood pressure is better , baby's heart rate is good and you're not in the hospital . Just keep this as your mantra right now. You have waited a long time up until now through many milestones....you can get through this wait.
I am proud of you, you are not alone....relax my friend...

11 years ago

*sigh. Thank you :-)

11 years ago • Post starter

Good Morning!! How was your weekend?? Did you keep anything down?? Have you listened to the heartbeat again?

We finally took down our Christmas tree and all of the decorations. Saturday we didn't do much of anything though....lazy weekend mostly. I have been craving hot hot hot. Jalepeno poppers all weekend (I feel bad about the cream cheese) as well as chicken chimichangas for breakfast with tons of hot salsa all over it....I usually don't go for that....I'm 5dpo today...I'm figuring I ovulated on the 15th...last day of low temp and ewcm..I wonder if you can see my bbt chart on here?

11 years ago

I can't see your BBT chart. Only the one from November and there's nothing on it. I think you have to go in your settings and click on something so it shows up.

Saturday was a really good day. I was a little nauseous on and off throughout the day, but overall, good. We went to a friend's surprise 40th birthday dinner. I thought I'd be done for the night after that but we ended up going to a couple bars with them. My husband desperately needed to get out....and quite frankly, so did I. I'm so glad we went. I felt good all night! Yesterday morning I even felt pretty good but as the day progressed I started feeling more and more nauseous. This morning has been pretty nauseous too. I'm working day, though I'm really not sure why! Oh well. Hopefully they'll let me go home early.

YAYYYYY!!! FINALLY!! A good couple days!! Sometimes it IS nice to get out of the house!! Yup, I didn't drink christmas, or new years, or anytime that we went out...but you're right...sometimes it's just nice to be around people and get out of the home enviornment.

Oh! You were right. I have to check every single chart I want to display...this is my first month with bbt...I think it is keeping my brain occupied a little bit more...I don't even have any frer's on me. I also feel like I can't only trust the frer...with both of the chemicals, I had been getting positives...I even got a positive the second day of AF last time....so I think seeing what my temp is doing is helping me rationalize what is exactly going on. I do have a bit of nausea this morning....interesting.

11 years ago

Your chart actually looks pretty great! When are you going to test? I'm impatient and I tested 9dpo the first time but it was really faint and I didn't trust it. Then I tested 11dpo and it seemed to be getting a little darker. That's what matters...that it's getting darker. OOhhhh! I'm so excited!! FX for you!!!

So after a great day Saturday and a so-so day Sunday, Monday and Tuesday I was miserable. Monday night I was barfing non stop for almost 2 hours. I was actually getting scared and almost called my Dr. But I finally just drank a little water and went to bed. Tuesday started off a lot worse than it ended, but I was still nauseous when I went to bed around 9pm. Normally (pre-pregnancy) I stay up until 11-12 and don't have much of a problem sleeping but lately I just can't seem to stay up past 9pm. There were even a few 8pm nights lately. I don't feel that tired during the day but by the time the sun goes down, I'm worthless. lol

I'm hoping to get to Clothes Mentor this weekend. I love that place. They have gently used clothes. They have a great maternity section. If I'm feeling good enough I'm going to stop by the mall and see if Forever 21 has any maternity stuff. I don't see the point in spending a bunch of money when I'm only wearing the stuff for a couple months. Ya know?

I think I'm going to start writing on my blog again. I started years ago (pregnancy blog) and sort of let it fall by the wayside because of all the trouble we were having. It got really hard to keep getting excited and then telling everyone we miscarried, again. I've been writing in my hand written journal since the ttc stage but I've hesitated to go back to the blog. I guess now that I'm past 12 weeks I feel a little better about it. I think starting Saturday, when I'll be 13 weeks, I'm going to start doing belly photos too. :-) I have an app called 365 photo or something like that. You take a picture every day for a year. I think I'm going to start that too.

Speaking of starting things...I truly hope this ms is on it's way out because I have a super busy summer/fall season coming up!! My oldest is graduating from HS, going to bootcamp and turning 19 all in one month. My sister and mother in law are throwing me a baby shower some time in July. Baby is due the beginning of August. My 10 year wedding anniversary is in September. My husband's 40th birthday is in November. And my dad's family, who have all moved down to Tennessee and NC are all planning to come up to Ohio some time this summer and want to have a big gathering. They've asked me to plan it!! Are you kidding me??? Like I don't have enough to do?!?! That might have to wait until next summer. lol

Ok, I have some work to do .....I'll be kmfx for you!!!

I was hoping for a huge implantation dip this morning :) Honestly, I'm afraid to test this time. I have been dizzy, going to bed around 9, vivid dreams, nips sore, and nausea that is sticking around today. Yesterday it came in bits and left right away. I think I'm dismissing it all...like explaining it all away....but when I think about it, they sound like legitimate symptoms. I will test Sunday...I'll be 11dpo...I wanted to wait until Monday, but I don't want to be at work....

I bet it was so nice to have those couple good/ok days...what a relief. I can feel your panic with the 2 hour barfing...it's funny, when I puke I try to make a deal with my body "If you stop puking I promise to eat soooo healthy..." BWAHAHAHA!!! EVERY time I get sick....like it helps! At least you make it through the day before you have to hibernate....maybe you will need naps soon I love naps.

I don't think we have a Clothes Mentor around here....I'm with you though...I just can't bring myself to buy a ton of maternity stuff that's new....I think last time I was pregnant my cousin had a ton of stuff to wear....that's so long gone and way out of date!

Blogs have always interestetd me....How do you start one? I mean do you have your own website or do you go through someone? Would you put in your ttc entries as like a "backlog"? Or you could just take excerpts out of it. YAY!!! Belly photos are so fun. I like seeing them on pinterest. Some people get really creative! I wish I would have done that with my boys.

Oh my gosh....graduating?? My oldest turns 17 this Saturday....He is so big....so busy. What part of the armed forces is he going into? YAY to baby shower!! How fun!! My friend is 10 weeks right now and I would like to throw her a baby shower...I just have no idea how...I should start looking on Google about that. Anniversary and birthday too??? Holy moly. OHHHHHH~ does your dad's family know that you're pregnant? That's a LONG list to get through this summer....hopefully the family thing can be delayed or someone else can plan it. ooff da.

Thank you for the crossies.

11 years ago

I use blogspot. I'll send you a link when I finish.

I absolutely love baby showers. I love planning them too. I'd love to help you if you decide to do it. :-)

I'm going to an early lunch with the bosses...I'll be back to write more soon!

Ok. Got pretty busy this afternoon.

anewbabydream.blotspot.com

It's free blog space. I think it's pretty easy to navigate too. I have 4 blogs, actually. The first one I started is sambosilver.blogspot.com. I also have a craft one and an exercise one....that I hardly pay attention to. lol

Ok...I'm leaving work for the day, thankfully! Feeling poopy.

I'll have to check that out. I've always found writing interesting and blogging seems like a great avenue.

I have never thrown a baby shower and have onliy been to a few. She is ten weeks about right now....when the heck do I have it? How do I get everyone's addresses? She's all about manners so I'm petrified about doing something wrong.

How are you feeling?? It's been a couple days...hopefully on the upswing again.

Seven more days until your ultrasound!! Hang in there!!!

My temp went up a degree today...beep beep...waiting is so hard. I want to wait until sunday to test, but I am going to pick up some frers today....I'll bet I poas tomorrow morning. I will try to hold off though.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo