Community post

Discussion

HCG levels...a little scared

View Full Post

I've had 4mc and they all started with a low HCG level. I'm currently 4w5d (I think) and had a blood draw yesterday. My hcg is at 87. I've looked at a ton of charts and I know that what matters most is that the numbers double in 24-72 hours....and I have another blood draw tomorrow....but I was wondering if any of you ladies have had low hcg early in pregnancy but continued on without any problems. I'm just scared...and praying for my little bean. Please share your success story!! I need some reassurance! Thank you!!!

416 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 416 Replies | Last Page

Posted another frer from fmu today. IT'S DARKER

Please

This feels way different than last month when I had the chemical....last month I was very sick...had lots of symptoms...heartburn, hot hot hot flashes, BAD nasuea, bigger boobs....this time it's lighter. Mild nausea occasionally, huge bbs, no hot flashes, no heartburn yet...I wonder if it's cause that little bean was fighting last month. Last month I just knew it was a girl. This month it feels boy. Check out my image, let me know what you think

I hope you're doing better....do you get periods of feeling okay? Or is it all the time nausea time? How bout your movements? Better with the stool softener? Poor momma...how far along are you now??

11 years ago

Yep, darker!

I'll be 9 w on Saturday. I'm nauseated all day but its worse at certain times of the day. Still constipated. Been taking stool softener but it doesn't seem to be helping much. Or at least not very fast. Now I have this stupid stiff neck and can't turn my head. It hurts all the way across my shoulders. I didn't sleep at all last night so I called off work. I've been crying all night and morning. I'm so stinking miserable.

Sorry for whining so much. Keep me posted on your symptoms.

11 years ago • Post starter

9 weeks!! That's good!! I'm so sorry your nausea hasn't abated. Or constipation. Sheesh. Hopefully your second trimester will be more peaceful. Oh no....is your stiff neck gone?? I wonder if you can go get just a neck massage....poor momma you DO sound miserable :(

My only symptom now is my bb's and not being able to stay awake very late. I have little itty bits of nausea....it freaks me out a little. I mean, that I'm NOT having worse symptoms. I'm gonna take another frer today....and a digital.

11 years ago

9 weeks!! That's good!! I'm so sorry your nausea hasn't abated. Or constipation. Sheesh. Hopefully your second trimester will be more peaceful. Oh no....is your stiff neck gone?? I wonder if you can go get just a neck massage....poor momma you DO sound miserable :(

My only symptom now is my bb's and not being able to stay awake very late. I have little itty bits of nausea....it freaks me out a little. I mean, that I'm NOT having worse symptoms. I'm gonna take another frer today....and a digital.

11 years ago

11 years ago

They are admitting me to the hospital this afternoon. They think I'm dehydrated. They want to get me on an IV and do some blood work, and probably an ultrasound. I'll keep you posted.

That's okay....you need fluids....might be a great way to get better nausea medication and hydration. The ultrasound is good too....I'll be thinking of you all day

2nd morning urine : negative frer and negative digi. I am so sad. I'm trying not to be, but this is kinda how it went last month

11 years ago

Oh hunny... Don't get discouraged yet. When did you take the pic of your other tests? Did you take it within the time limit? Hopefully it's just too early. I'll be praying!!!

I'm still in the hospital. Looks like they might keep me. Not my idea of a happy Friday night but I'm sure ill be grateful when my nausea subsides a little. They aren't doing an us. I sure wish I could eat some real food.

Honestly it might be good for you to stay....you really haven't felt good for quite awhile. They must be running blood work (are they doing an hcg?), giving you fluids...and what else? Meds for nausea through your IV I hope :) That's too bad they don't want an ultrasound...it would be nice for you as long as you're there. I wonder when they will let you eat....are you feeling any better at all yet?

The first pic was 8dpo and the second one was 9dpo.
If I saw someone in my situation I would say:
#1 You are only 10dpo....10
#2. Today's test's were NOT with fmu
#3. You have 3-4 days until expected AF.
#4. You have huge sore bbs (not normal with period)
****smiling weakly****
Thank you for the prayers....

11 years ago

Good girl! Stay positive! I meant was the pic taken within 10 min of peeing on the stick. I would test again in a couple days.

I'm not as nauseous as I was when I got here. But I'm starving and I was just told I can't eat tonight. They're keeping me til morning. I'm on my 3rd IV bag. They're giving me Zofran every 6 hours by IV. They wanted to give me phenergan but I don't want it. I don't want to be knocked out. I really wish I could eat though. :-(

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo