Community post

Discussion

HCG levels...a little scared

View Full Post

I've had 4mc and they all started with a low HCG level. I'm currently 4w5d (I think) and had a blood draw yesterday. My hcg is at 87. I've looked at a ton of charts and I know that what matters most is that the numbers double in 24-72 hours....and I have another blood draw tomorrow....but I was wondering if any of you ladies have had low hcg early in pregnancy but continued on without any problems. I'm just scared...and praying for my little bean. Please share your success story!! I need some reassurance! Thank you!!!

416 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

381 - 390 of 416 Replies | Last Page

****crying**** What a journey. What a beautiful baby Sam. How wonderful and amazing and thank goodness you stuck with it and remained positive. What a sweet little baby. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!! Does Barry just love him?!?!?!?

Congrats momma!!!!! Congratulations!!! I hope you're doing okay and at peace.....MWAH!!!!

10 years ago

I'm doing good and Tanner Declan Silver is PERFECT!! Can you believe how big?! Agh! Lol we're waiting to hear that we can head home. But all is well. We're all in love. Thank you for being there through this journey!! xoxoxo

10 years ago • Post starter

:) That makes more sense (him being big) as to why you were having pain and were uncomfortable. I hope Tanner does well at home right along with you....thank you for allowing me to be a part of YOUR journey....means a lot to me!! HAPPY BABY!!!!!!

10 years ago

Updates? How are you guys :)

10 years ago

We're doing good :-) Tanner has a Dr. Appt. tomorrow. Last week we found out why (maybe) he isn't breast feeding well on one side. When he was born he broke his collar bone. :-( We got an X-ray right after the appt. and they confirmed it. Seriously broke our hearts. Dr. Said it happens a lot with big babies and that they heal fast. At birth he also had a lot of bruising around his little nose and mouth from being pushed up against my pelvic bone. Poor little man. :-( We're not convinced his nose isn't broken too. He's a really good baby though, despite his battles. He lost a little weight in the hospital but I'm pretty sure he's back up to at least his birth weight, little pudge ball. :-)
User Image
User Image
User Image

He has really blonde hair. Tons!! His hands and feet are big and his fingers and toes are long!! He sleeps ALOT! But hopefully he'll be awake more in the next couple weeks so I can enjoy him more before I return to work September 9th. :-( Barry is in absolute awe. So in love. And Gabe is a GREAT big brother. :-) His birthday is this Saturday and we're taking him to a water park. Tanner and I can't swim but that's ok. We can watch. :-) Then we might go to the drive in.

My labor was 12 hours. 10 pushes. Had a scare when they lost Tanners heartbeat and thought they were going to have to do a c-section. But then they found it and things settled down. The Epi made my left leg numb until the next morning. I had a Cath until 4pm the next day because of my inability to walk. Crazy annoying. Over all...not as bad as my first or as easy as my second. :-)

How have you been? Where are you at in your cycle?

Beautiful. Just a really beautiful baby!! Poor little thing breaking his collar bone....but they are right...little ones heal really really fast :) I really really like his little blonde faux hawk....what a cutie pie already!!!! I can see why Barry & you are in love...what a complete doll!!!

TEN pushes?!?! You rule. That's amazing and awesome!!! Dang epi's. I had a backache for like three months after mine.

Well. I'm dpo 10. I don't really feel anything. I felt nauseated for a couple of days, but maybe that's just the hormone shift. I think I have changed courses and instead of a family nurse practitioner, I'm going to school to be a mid-wife :) If I'm not pregnant this cycle, I think we might stop for a bit. I have to decide if I want to go to school in the spring or the fall. If I do end up doing that, it will be full time school during the day and I'll have to work nights somewhere....not sure if it's fair to bring a baby in at that point.

Tanner is gorgeous and I'm glad to hear you're doing well...such a sweet sweet time for you guys right now

10 years ago

I just posted an hpt image. It's pink. It's a wondfo internet cheapie. Here's another link to it ---

http://www.canyouseealine.com/view_home_pregnancy_test.php?testID=34380.

I know my dh meant well...but he said "It's just a line honey. It doesn't mean anything." It really hurt my feelings. He said "We've been down this road before. I'll be excited when you're twelve weeks".......wow. Let's be excited for the little moments NOW....makes me want to stay away from him. BUT YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 years ago

I see it! Aw hunny...I'm sure he didn't mean to sound like an insensitive man. They can't help it sometimes. Just take it day by day

I should be more understanding....but the battles are tough in this arena and we need each other. I thought maybe it was an evap, so I took another one and it came up again. I'm going to get my hands on a frer today :)

Every time I scroll down I get to see Tanner!!! HOW CUUUTE!! I've never breast fed before, do you guys have the hang of it? They don't do much for adults with broken collar bones...can they do anything for him?

10 years ago

Okay. So now I just added my frer from third morning urine... This is not an internet cheapie....this is real. woah.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo