Community post

Discussion

HCG levels...a little scared

View Full Post

I've had 4mc and they all started with a low HCG level. I'm currently 4w5d (I think) and had a blood draw yesterday. My hcg is at 87. I've looked at a ton of charts and I know that what matters most is that the numbers double in 24-72 hours....and I have another blood draw tomorrow....but I was wondering if any of you ladies have had low hcg early in pregnancy but continued on without any problems. I'm just scared...and praying for my little bean. Please share your success story!! I need some reassurance! Thank you!!!

416 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 416 Replies | Last Page

I wrote my response in word and pasted it into the space and then added the emoticons.....I see that some of the text didn't translate well

11 years ago

Ha ha! it's ok. I knew what you meant.

GL his time around girly!! And keep me posted!! I'll be praying for you!! I know exactly how it feels to go through what you went through and my heart truly goes out to you. But I'm so glad you are ready to try again. The statistics for mc are astronomical. Most women don't even know they are mc. They don't even know they are pregnant. And it's normal for all women to mc at least once or twice in their lifetime. I was blown away with that information!! Anyway, lots of hugs and it sounds like you are well on your way to a new start!

Beans, lean beef, berries, eggs, cheese and milk are some of the pregnancy super foods. They are best starting in the second trimester when you need more calories. But I figured it couldn't hurt. I'm sure there are more but these are the ones I try to eat most.

I had my early US today! I saw the tiny heartbeat!! 112 bpm and I'm measuring 5w5d. That's 5 days behind where I thought I was but my OB isn't worried. I O'd late last month so that's part of the reason. Everything looked really good, he said. But, he wants to do another US on the 21st. He just wants to make sure things continue to progress. I have a picture but my hubby wasn't able to make it to the appt. because of his stupid job...so I want him to see the pic before I share it.

11 years ago • Post starter

Guess I need to change my ticker too!! lol

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/thissami/image-2.jpg

Here's my bean :-)

We are trying our best I really had lots of moments of sadness....seeing babies and pregnant people around...but I was HAPPY for those people too...I didn't want to dwell on it too much...I could see how it could become a part of daily life to let myself feel like that...so I allowed the sadness for a few days and have tried to move forward. You know, the girls that I talked with about it have almost ALL said that they have had one (miscarriage) or have known someone who has...and have gone on to have healthy babies. I'm focusing on that :)

I like to eat healthy...I feel so much better when I do. I was running a lot before I was pregnant last month and always eat better when I am...but I think your idea is awesome. You get from your body what you put in....time for some chicken and fruits...beans and berries

YOU SAW YOUR BABY!!! That is SOOO exciting!!! YAY heartbeat!!! That's great he's having you come in for another ultrasound...he sounds like a good OB. That's too bad your dh couldn't be there....BUT you had all good news to share!!!

Things will be just fine for you and me

11 years ago

Yes, they will!!

Well, morning sickness really kicked into high gear this morning. I guess that's a good thing, eh? My OB said it's a sign of a healthy pregnancy.

I truly wish you the best of luck this time around! Are you using any fertility aids?

Nausea....I get it so early in pregnancy...I feel for you momma. BUT your OB is right....it's a good sign. I heart lots of little bits of food throughout the day...but when I was so nauseated I could only get bits of water down :( Keep sipping fluids if you can.

Well. No fertility aids....I saw people use Mucinex...but my thing is...what if the CM only lets the strong sperm through...I mean what if it's natures filter? Pre seed is interesting to me as well as the soft cups....but I'm hoping we conceive this month....if we don't (usually I'm really fertile) then I think I'll start actively pursuing that stuff. So far only one chemical...so I'm trying to keep it in my head that at this point that is kinda(?) normal. Luckily December is busy...my 11 year old has a birthday party (his own) this weekend and of course Christmas, so hopefully the TWW will fly by.

You know there's this method, the RAMZI method that determines if your baby is a boy or girl by the placenta placement? You can use your ultrasound picture!! You can google it...there's tons of forum discussion on it. Fun stuff anyway

11 years ago

I used Mucinex. :-) I was super full of phlegm from allergies and a cold the entire fertile time and 2 ww!! Hubby's sperm made it through!! :-)

I've never heard of that method before so I'll have to google it!!

I just learned about the baking soda method. If you want a boy, it's supposedly a sure fire way. :-)

What's the baking soda method, just for curiosities sake....I wouldn't mind having a girl .

OOOoooo. A little nauseated again this a.m. YAY!! Crampy yesterday. On to the TWW!!!

11 years ago

The baking soda supposedly helps with your ph balance and helps you have a BOY. So if you want a girl you shouldn't do it. Anyway, from the last day of your period until you O, closer to when you O, I believe...you dip your finger in water, then in baking soda. Then you insert your finger in your vajayjay. It helps with CM....getting the swimmers there. :-) Everyone I know that's tried it said it cm was certainly abundant after that!!

Yea!! You're on your 2ww!! What is the first day you are going to test? We can start a countdown. :-P

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo