Community post

Discussion

HCG levels...a little scared

View Full Post

I've had 4mc and they all started with a low HCG level. I'm currently 4w5d (I think) and had a blood draw yesterday. My hcg is at 87. I've looked at a ton of charts and I know that what matters most is that the numbers double in 24-72 hours....and I have another blood draw tomorrow....but I was wondering if any of you ladies have had low hcg early in pregnancy but continued on without any problems. I'm just scared...and praying for my little bean. Please share your success story!! I need some reassurance! Thank you!!!

416 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 310 of 416 Replies | Last Page

Your links aren't working :( I have to write a quick note cuz I'm late getting started at work (I will have more free time in a bit) BUT YAY I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO Happy to hear things went well!!! Little baby is ok :)) AND you get ultrasounds every two weeks....that's good to check on him.

On Tuesday I fell on the Ice. I mean my feet literally went out from underneath me and I hit my head and went right on my back. I had a little spot of brown blood when I wiped later that day, but nothing else. OW. I always wondered how that happened to people. Now I know. Crimeny. I'm having dh put some salt down. I'm gonna type again probably around 11. MWAH!! YAY BABY BOY!!!!!!

11 years ago

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/thissami/Babies/BFP%20August%20baby/image-7_zpsba909cc6.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/thissami/Babies/BFP%20August%20baby/image-7_zps9c69586c.jpg

Sorry, I used the html code on accident the first time.

OW! I'm glad you're okay!!

11 years ago • Post starter

I hope everything is ok with you!! I haven't heard from you since early yesterday and it was short and sweet. Are you still hurting from the fall? You aren't bleeding are you? I'm worried about you.

I'm taking the kids to see Oz the Great and Powerful tonight. I can't wait! I'm really a bigger Wizard of Oz fan than them so they're kinda taking me. ;-)

I hope all is well and I hope to hear from you today! I want to know how the u/s went!!! xo

Yesterday I went to bed right away after work, had quite a big headache and kinda barfy. This morning I woke up and had french toast with my 11 year old, Caleb, and got to work and have been nauseated ever since. Yikes. No bleeding. Ultrasound is at 230pm. I don't know how you worked so sick, and I'm nowhere near as sick as you were. eep! Your baby is so BIG!! How adorable with the thumbs up!!! He's telling you everything is cool in there :) I'm so so glad Barry was with you. I broke my water bottle three days ago, I better go get a bottle out of the vending machine so I can keep filling it up. I will let you know how the US went right after :)

11 years ago

Someone is getting an u/s....RIGHT NOW!! I'm excited. I'm nervous. I can't wait to hear back from you. I'm crossing my fingers and toes and sending positive vibes your way!!! xo

The ultrasound tech is the same one I've had. Very sweet. She said "It didn't go as well as last time." She then told me there was not a heartbeat, the yolk sac is gone and the fetal pole is tiny. My dh said that when she was measuring the sac it looked elongated. You're the one that knew everything and supported me the most, so that probably explains why I'm teary eyed when I write to you. Kinda shocked while dh was here and sent him home to be with the 11 year old...have to stay at work for a half hour. I kept asking dh if she could be wrong, and it's sinking in she's not.

11 years ago

Oh, hunny. I am so, so sorry. I know this was not the news you wanted and I wish I could be there to give you a great big hug! My heart goes out to you. Please don't give up though. Give yourself some time. Take care of yourself. Rest a lot this weekend. And I'm here if you need anything....anything I'm able to provide from a distance, anyway.

Thank you~ I will. ((((HUGS))))) I will check in soon! XOXOXO

11 years ago

My OB works with a partner and he just called. I said "I know there was not a yolk sac or much of a fetal pole" and he said NO. There IS a yolk sac AND a fetal pole. He said there was no cardiac activity and with the beta of 10,000 they would expect to see that. He said "you're not out. We treat the patient, NOT the ultrasound. It would be different if you were bleeding, but you're not. I've seen things turn out positive...don't get me wrong, this could be bad. We wanted to see more growth, and you didn't have that. If you start bleeding over the weekend, come and see me in the ER." He put me on pelvic rest and told me not to exercise. At least I have more hope!!!!

11 years ago

Oh, sweetie...I'm hoping right along with you!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo