Community post

Discussion

We Are In This Together! AF came right around Christmas!

View Full Post

OK... AF came the day after Christmas! That witchy woman!

Any friends want to join this thread? Lets support eachother by keeping it light and being together for the next month. The whole idea is to take the stress off of our shoulders! If we are too stressed out... It just won't happen! We need eachother. I will check this thread daily and chime in. I promise to be supportative like a sister! I am here and would love a few friends to join me on this journey :)

Let's be positive and let's do it!

324 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 324 Replies | Last Page

Ok I don't know why (maby a sign) but i am watching transformers movie and almost went in to tears over one of the robots being captured. How sad

Fyi I wright a lot of my posts using my phone so forgive me for typos

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

8DPO today, Bianca. I think I implanted either yesterday or the day before.

~Lisa~

13 years ago

Dear Corvina im really so happy Congrats.. sorry im like a emotional today.. cryng.. sorry .. but i hope 1 day dat i can get my bfp.. it will be my happiest day in whole my life surelly..
i wasnt feelng well today i was feelng so nauseous.. urghhh... nd dnt know y but when i was readng u i felt like somethng was scratchng my uterus so strange, wasnt pain was a sweet cramp.. ... maybe it was an implantation symptom?

for allzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

User Image User Image 34 years old, endometriosis, got oophorectomy jst 1 ovary working..

13 years ago

Good luck Corvina! I have a feeling I will be right there with you poas tomorrow morning! LoL! I really hope it's our month this month!!

Sadly I am feeling less symptoms today... really hope that doesnt mean anything!! I want a bfp!!!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Keep your head up Esp! being overly emotional is a sign of pregnancy, just to let you know!

~Lisa~

13 years ago

CORVINA, SISTER GIRL!!!!

Congratulations, firey Italian chica! I'm hoping you get your true BFP! :) listen to Bianca and POAS whenever the he'll you want! If you want to really see...I would maybe wait till Monday. Only because HCG doubles every 2 days.

I'm feeling kinda sick today..just a little. And crampy all over..in terms of my uterus. Other than that, as good as a whistle..my CM picked up as of yesterday...

Bianca and Corvina..any other symptoms??

13 years ago

Thanks Pookie babe! The only symptoms I have had are the dizzy spells, hot flashes, runny nose for only a few hours. Today, I ended up with a horrendous headache out of nowhere while I was cleaning the bathroom. I could attribute it to the Pinesol, but it never bothers me. I went running down the stairs to tell dh something and my boobs hurt lie hell! At this point, I have gone into "injured dog mode" and would probably snap if anything came near them. I have thrown my poor itty off the bed five times already because he came too close. I know this probably sounds mean too, but I read a news article about a HUGE woman that stole a fur coat and hid it in her panties for three days in jail because no female officer on on duty to strip search her and nearly got sick over it. Now I am watching something on TLC about a woman who eats laundry soap and I am getting nauseated all over again. At any rate, we will see what happens Monday.

Pookie...how was work? I know Saturdays are tough in retail. I don't miss it at all, of course I worked at the epitomy of hell when it comes to retail (Walmart). How is your dad doing hunnie? I hope all is well your way.

~Lisa~

13 years ago

Work is slower than molases on a winter day! Now that the holidays are over, people seem to have taken one large step away from the mall! Lol....it's all good though. My stpre looks perfect so it was nice to leave early for once!

Dad on the other hand is still in the hospital. :( he isn't walking on his own and his eyes jump all over the place. Its probably the worse I've seen him while detoxing. His alcohol abuse is on and off. So, all of this is nothing knew to me, but, these current symptoms are and they are definitely the worse. The drs are saying he may need months worth of rehabilitation, but I say let me get him home and I'll walk him and build him back up myself! Drs sometimes like to line their own pockets...I would like to save my Dad some money. But, my husband is going to the hospital to watch the Bears game w/him, which I thought was so nice..I work all day tomorrow....I'm hoping he is home by Monday, but let's see. UGH!!

Glad to know you have some promising symptoms. Gosh, I'm really hoping this is the luckiest thread. Bianca needs to be more positive!! (hope you read that B) She is still in the game...not to mention, I had the least amount of sex on this thread, I might be the odd man out, ya never know!

Well, to us and here is to the Staying away!

13 years ago

Corvina, btw, go to the pregnancy test part....go to page 6 and the 4th picture down was my 10miu from December...I was 10 dpo, I think...I ended up obviously not being preggo but I wanted you to see my test for a reference and judge against yours...I had lots of feathering however... Take a look. I posted on dec. 26 th.

13 years ago

I posted in the "unsure" section...

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo