Community post

Discussion

We Are In This Together! AF came right around Christmas!

View Full Post

OK... AF came the day after Christmas! That witchy woman!

Any friends want to join this thread? Lets support eachother by keeping it light and being together for the next month. The whole idea is to take the stress off of our shoulders! If we are too stressed out... It just won't happen! We need eachother. I will check this thread daily and chime in. I promise to be supportative like a sister! I am here and would love a few friends to join me on this journey :)

Let's be positive and let's do it!

324 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 324 Replies | Last Page

We are bding today, Sun. and Mon. or Tues. I have to confess that I have issues with having sex in the daylight: i am much more comfortable in the dark, but my hubby and I are so tired by the time we go to bed we almost always just fall asleep... especially him almost immediately.... does anyone have any of these issues and / or any advice they have tried to help? It makes it more stressful and difficult than it already is.

13 years ago

Cj...my husband and I are the same way...a good cure is having sex in the morning with the covers on...at this point he knows I'm not comfortable in my akin, so he'll be on top and pull the covers over..

At night, we stopped doing it at bed time because we were both worn out, SO, we started doing it around 7pm in between our favorite shows. For example, last Monday we were watching The Bachelor, put it on pause, we have DVD, and had sex...than resumed our show! :) waiting till bed time is sometimes stressful if you both are really tired. Since it's dark at like 4, here in Chicago anyway, start at like 6 pr 7 than go back to what you were doing. We love it.

Corvina..love your work stories...I feel like I work for GM too!! Lol...hope you are feeling better today. I got REALLY sick last night. I was super tired and went to bed before hubby. I had awful PMS cramping and got nauseous too....than I had some crazy f'd up dream about a mass murder...I think I watched too much Arizona coverage the other day, shhh well...I'm 4 dpo...here we go. ;)

13 years ago

Good morning ladies & Welcome kad063770!

I have a busy day today which should be good... hopefully I wont end up testing! LoL! Ithink I might try tomorrow morning, kinda doubting I will be able to wait until Monday! LoL!

I really REALLY want my bfp this month!!! That would mean I would have conceived on either New Years eve :) What a great way to start the new year!! LoL! I am going to be so devistated if I get a bfn.... starting to get a bit of that "if it doesnt happen this month I'm done" crap again.

This is SOO stressfull!! LoL! Trying really hard to stay positive though!

to all of us!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

I have to ask ladies...do you dislike sex during daylight because of a self-conscience issue or something else? I know that I tend to enjoy it more when I first wake up in the morning than any other time of day. Don't quite know why, but I always have. I also now, with our jobs, hubby and I are often worn out when we get off work at 11PM and "having a little fun" is NOT on our agenda, so it tends to happen in the morning more often than any other time of day.

~Lisa~

13 years ago

for me it is a self conscience issue and my husband and I aren't in bed together in the mornings much... he leaves for work by 6 am and even on the weekends he gets up very early and I have a tendencey to need to sleep in more... so mornings are not so convenient

13 years ago

Ladies, I have something to say... ...maybe!
I am dpo today, took an internet dipstick 10mlu with fmu. At ten minutes I saw nothing but the control line. At fifteen (because I stared at the thing for fifteen minutes like staring at it would make a line show up), there was a VERY faint second line. I was standing on top of the bathroom vanity with the damn thing right under the light so I could see it better and be sure my eyes were not playing tricks on me. The only thing is, I am thinking it could be an evap. It was so faint, it is hard to tell in the edges of the line are feathered out like evaps usually look. I will tie my hands behind my back if I have to in order to prevent myself from attempting to test again until Monday, when I will be 10dpo. I even showed dh and he said there was a light line there. Here's to hoping! I am not letting myself get my hopes up too much, but with the really weird symptoms I had yesterday, I think they might have been implantation symptoms. Wish me luck!

~Lisa~

13 years ago

Corvina!!

I will be keeping my that it wasnt just an evap line!! Keep us posted on when you test & the results!! I'll be testing either tomorrow morning &/or Monday morning. Hopefully this will be a great month for all of us!!

I am stressing so much right now! I really want to test and get my bfp! This has to be our month, it just has to!!

Good luck ladies!!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

OH MY!!!
Corvina... I hope this is it for you... I have a funny feeling about you and Pookie this month... I hope I am right!
I am sick to my stomach right now... I have one glass of beer (Blue Moon) and feel like puking... I am hoping this is a symptom.
xo and I can't wait to find out if you are indeed pregnant!

13 years ago • Post starter

Thanks girls! I am not getting my hopes up too much, just in case it is an evap.
Oh and thanks so muc, Bianca for making me want a Blue Moon now, lol. It is my favorite beer and I know I really shouldn't, just in case. I will tell you something though...before I knew I was pg with ds, I took one sip of a Jack Daniels cooler and went running for the bathroom. It might just be a good sign babygirl

It is taking everything in me not to try and test again today. I keep telling myself I will wait until Monday, but I know myself better than that and I will probably end up poas tomorrow morning. Even if it is a bfp, it is probably too early to pick it up with anything other than fmu!

~Lisa~

13 years ago

Who cares... POAS!
Just as long as you limit yourself to ONCE a day! LOL

You tested today for the first time right??? 8DPO???
When do you think you implannted?

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo