Community post

Discussion

We Are In This Together! AF came right around Christmas!

View Full Post

OK... AF came the day after Christmas! That witchy woman!

Any friends want to join this thread? Lets support eachother by keeping it light and being together for the next month. The whole idea is to take the stress off of our shoulders! If we are too stressed out... It just won't happen! We need eachother. I will check this thread daily and chime in. I promise to be supportative like a sister! I am here and would love a few friends to join me on this journey :)

Let's be positive and let's do it!

324 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 324 Replies | Last Page

Hi girls...
Today is cd10 for me.. Gonna bow-chicka-bow-bow (BD) later. I did start using OPK today and got nothing, but I did have a whole lot of stretchy, clear CM! O is right around the corner!!!
God, please bless all of us this month!
Thanks for hanging in there with me ladies.
xoxo

13 years ago • Post starter

something I really need help with:
I am on augmentin (antibiotic) for a tooth infection that is a huge pain in the ass. It is taking forever to clear up. Anyway, what do we think about ttc while on this? Do you think it will lessen my chances? I am on CD10 and have 5 more days in it... So, I will likely O while on this stuff...
Any advice or thoughts would so be appreciated friends.
x

Bianca,
Augmentin is safe to take. They prescribe it for infections during pregnancy so I highly doubt it will hurt anything if you do conceive. As far as making it more difficult to conceive while taking it, I do not know.

I think we may have hit a speedbump today. My husband informed me that his entire body is achy and he is really congested. He sent me a text message while we were at wor telling me how crappy he felt. I am scared this will make him not want to keep up with the bd all week

Absolutely HILARIOUS today, my girlfriend from work that I mentioned yesterday called me a couple hours before work to tell me that she and her hubby have officially decided to start ttc for a boy and she was asking what otc prenatals I am on because she was at the store. I was lounging in my bed while talking to her and we were just chatting about how exciting it would be to have babies so close to each other. My hubby got out of the shower and walked in the bedroom nekkie! He gave me a look as if to say "Really? You are on the phone???" so I cut her off in the middle of a sentence and told her I had to go and would talk to her at work, lol. When I got to work, she came up to me with a really concerned look and asked if everything was ok. I had no idea what she was talking about, lol. She said she was worried because I had to get off the phone so quickly and I started cracking up and told her "It was time to make the baby!" It was our inside joke all night!!!

~Lisa~

13 years ago

Bianca, me being the good forum friend I am, I looked it up for you. Apparently there is no reason to think that it wouldn't be safe while pregnant. SO, I'm assuming it would be okay while TTC. I'm thinking they wouldn't give a woman a drug that would cause a form of infertility or anything. Same reason why they ask us if we're preggo before they do x-rays...

I'm jealous of your CD 10! I wish I was that far along...I'm CD 8 with absolutely POOP to report. Lmao..we have NOT BD. Husband has been sick the last 2 days..I have not had a positive smiley face OPK though, so whatevs..it's all good. ;)

I DID get my PRE SEED in the mail...I cant remember who just asked about it, did you?! But, I'll update you guys on how nice or not nice it is. It says on the box "Consult your physician if you have not become pregnant after 6 months of using this product." Apparently this crap is baby god in a tube!!! It mimics fertile mucus...and lord knows we can all use some more fertile mucus! Okay, well I can...

To the Chica...jany...did you test the same day?! Your LH surge can come down just as fast as it goes up...that doesn't mean you have ovulated right away, but it does mean that the Clearblue isn't sensing that major surge. I live and die monthly by my Clearblue, and completely trust it so stick with those going forward! :)

Baby dust ladies!!

13 years ago

Corvina, that's the best story!! I wish my husband would come out butt naked and wanna get right to it...lmao..we must have been writing responses at the same time, to Bianca..

13 years ago

Thanks so much girls... I read the same thing I just needed to hear it from my girls!

Corvina, love the story... My husband wasn't really "all about it" last night, but we did it anyway... I did my best to have fun with him... It can be hard.

Oh... and about hubbies being sick>>> DO IT anyway (poor damn things) My girlfriend conceived her baby boy while both were sick... I don't know. Just putting it out there..

Have a beautiful day...
CD11woooooooohooooooooooo!

Thank you for the suggestions
I have done both test at the same time, just to compare and they are different one said I am O and the other said no. Just to be on the safe side We are BD every other day. I am also using Pre-seed.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Hi ladies, I hope I am not intruding here. I also got my AF around Christmas (a week before to be exact) I ovulated on New Years Eve and am currently in my 2ww. I am only 6 dpo and I am already going crazy! I want a bfp so badly!

I was pregnant back in the summer, and miscarried on labor day at 2mos PG (spent an excrutiating 8 hours in the emergency room) Since then my dh and I have been ttc.

It's really frustrating too because a friend of ours is pg and she is due just a week before I was supposed to be. So everything she is going through now should have been happening to me. I'm happy for her, really I am, but it just kills me to be around her, and all she seems to talk about is her baby. As I said, I really am trying to be happy for her, and I am excited to meet the little one, but just seeing or talking to her is excrutiating!

Thankd for listening girls! Again I dont mean to intrude, I only started using the forum last night.

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Expecting - sorry to hear about your earlier loss. Hoping for a BFP for you this month!!

13 years ago

welcome expecting!

So I am CD 12!! In the middle of the Big BD week...

So here is my question... Since I can't use OPK's (they just don't work), I depend on signs of ovulation to help me know when I Ov. I was a little crampy at work today and def have some stretchy CM (sorry tmi). Does that mean I am o'ing now, or I will in the next few days? I never know which day I actually O on.. which is a bummer... any help here would be great.

Also, I have been using preseed this cycle. We used it last night and it was fine. I liked it better than all lubs we have used (though to be honest we really don't use lub often). I will continue to use it...

Loved the friend story... you gotta do what you gotta do..

Bianca, the only thing I can add about antibiotics is this. A friend on mine was on the pill and got a sinus infection. So they gave her antibiotics. well she didn't know they lesson the strength of her BC pill, and viola, she was preggers. So I don't think it can hurt you or the potential baby to TTC while on it... I say go for it!

Thanks again ladies!

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo