Community post

Discussion

We Are In This Together! AF came right around Christmas!

View Full Post

OK... AF came the day after Christmas! That witchy woman!

Any friends want to join this thread? Lets support eachother by keeping it light and being together for the next month. The whole idea is to take the stress off of our shoulders! If we are too stressed out... It just won't happen! We need eachother. I will check this thread daily and chime in. I promise to be supportative like a sister! I am here and would love a few friends to join me on this journey :)

Let's be positive and let's do it!

324 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

311 - 320 of 324 Replies | Last Page

STARTING A NEW THREAD TONIGHT LADIES :) fyi...
It will be great!

13 years ago • Post starter

Sounds good Bianca! You started this one so it seems only fitting for you to start the new one!! No worries I am sure we will make it just as awesome as this one!!

Well no af yet... this week is driving me crazy!! Poas tomorrow morning!! (Last time I got my bfp at 4.5 weeks after af, and thats exactly what tomorrow will be ) If I get a bfn I will (hopefully) wait for af to show... if the witch doesnt make an appearance before Saturday I may do another!! LoL! C`mon bfp!!!

Good luck ladies!!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

What state are you in, Bianca? I did not know anyone was getting bad snow overnight. I am surprised that we did not get more heere in NE Ohio.
Anywho.....these VERY faint lines are going to be the death of me! It makes me wonder if I had one yesterday too, but I did not look hard enough. I have one from today's stick, but I did not see it in the bathroom at all. I have dark brown curtains in my bathroom and usually keep them drawn except during the summer. The last thing I want to do first thing in the morning during the dreadful Ohio winter is walk into the bathroom to pee and glance outside. It will piss me off for the entire day. I did not feel like waiting in the bathroom to watch the stick and felt like something would happen if I walked away, so I brought the stupid thing with me into the bedroom. My bedroom is VERY sunny and I have a window right above my nightstand. Low and behold, faint line by the ten minute marker, but I can ONLY see it in the sunlight it is so faint. I would think it would start getting darker. Seriously wondering if I should bust out the FRER because that is a brand of tests I know and trust. I do not know how I feel about these internet dipstrips, honestly. I used my last one today, so tomorrow I start with my familiar standby.

~Lisa~

13 years ago

Corvina... so this may sound silly but I come from an italian family with lots of superstitions. They believe that when a woman falls it means she is with child...my mom always reminds me of that! So....buona fortuna!

So bianca, just let us know where to find the new thread...I can't lose you girls.

as for me, I'm terrified to poas...I've had the tinest bit
of brown discharge this am...could be in my head, who knows. Af due this weekend sometime...fingers crossed.

Stil so thirsty!

13 years ago

You MUST start a new thread Bianca! I think i'll go crazy without it! I'm so glad to have you guys for the tww!

Corvina- I used frEr with my first pregnancy and got a VERY fait line, so faint that I made DH come look any tell me I wasn't imagining it! Then I called my bff and asked her if it's so light that I can barely see it does it still mean I'm pg!? Haha

I've had this nagging stomach ache since yestrday that won't go away. I remember when first pg with ds i had one but it quickly turned into throwing up all day! I dunno, but I dint want to get my hopes up too much. I'm SO tired of being disappointed we damn af shows. I have been super emotional too though.....slept by myself last night cause DH made a joke that made me crazy. Lol ugh, I hate this! Hopefully work will be busy today so it goes by quickly! I'll check back in tonight and look for the new thread! Any idea what you're going to call it?

13 years ago

Bens- For you!

13 years ago

Hey beautiful ladies!

We took my Dad home yesterday, and I literally slept with one eye open! I am SO tired I could fall asleep while writing this. He basically has a bit of dementia and is very unstable in terms of walking...and do you believe this is all a result of Alcoholism!? Jesus Christ. Anyway, I was raised to take care of family no matter what so he is at our place till he is okay to live on his own...maybe a couple weeks.

As for any preggo symptoms, I feel like I'm feeling them ALL. Lol..I had some good cramping yesterday, but mostly like I said before a strong sense of smell and extremely sick and nauseating feeling. Today I am pretty gassy...I'm only 7 dpo today and decided to start taking my preggo tests..though, I am an idiot and forgot that I didn't buy the 10 MIU this time but the 20 MIU Internet cheapies, just so I wasn't getting any strange lines, so clearly THAT would be negative today.:)

Anyway, I'm so not angry if I get negatives across the board this month. This is a fucked up month. Lol.

13 years ago

Grazie Bens! I am first generation Italian born here, but I have never heard that superstition. The one that I have always believed about pregnancy is the one about if a pg woman has a craving and is for whatever reason unable to satify that craving, she has to be very careful about where she touched herself until the craving goes away. I don't put much stock into it, but my nonna insisted that my mother wanted a hoho and could not get it because all the stores were closed and she slapped her thigh as in saying "Oh man!" My birthmark looks like a bruise on my thigh. I have no idea where this superstition comes from, but it is kind of funny. Do you know what region your family is from? Mine is from Puglia (the heel).

~Lisa~

13 years ago

Bianca, a new thread is totally necessary... Call it something like, "TTC success starts HERE!" OR "TTC PARTY: BYOB ( bring your own baby)"

13 years ago

Haha Pookie! Love both those! Hope your dad gets better soon. You're an amazing woman for taking care of him, so many would just leave it in the hands of others.

Corvina- that's an awesome superstition! I love it!

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo