Community post

Discussion

We Are In This Together! AF came right around Christmas!

View Full Post

OK... AF came the day after Christmas! That witchy woman!

Any friends want to join this thread? Lets support eachother by keeping it light and being together for the next month. The whole idea is to take the stress off of our shoulders! If we are too stressed out... It just won't happen! We need eachother. I will check this thread daily and chime in. I promise to be supportative like a sister! I am here and would love a few friends to join me on this journey :)

Let's be positive and let's do it!

324 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 324 Replies | Last Page

Everyone talking about in-laws and issues they have with them I have to simile because I have a sister in law that I feel the same about.
She just had a little girl (her 3rd) November 24th. I was happy for her but sad at the same time because I was hoping at that time I was going to be able to announce i was pregnant on thanksgiving. :( She is someone who thinks she wants a baby it just happens. As we know this just does not happen all the time.

I took opk's and the other day It was 2 really dark lines but when I took the Clear blue easy it said I was not O. Well since than The lines have been lighter and lighter everyday. But clear blue still said I have not yet. I hope I have not missed it :( I want to Get My BFP this month so much.

You ladies are great I love to come and read the new posts. Everyone is such great support.
Here is and for all of us this month.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

quality venting ladies! I applaud you!!!

We all need to get it out so when we BD we have only positive karma!

Ok, so did anyone see Grey's Anatomy last night.. I LOVED the scene where Derek and Meredith were getting ready TTC. but they get into a fight, but still do it anyway.. too funny!

Also, my DH and I feel like Lily and Marshall on How I met you mother. We swear the writers must have bugged our house.. ha...

Anyway... I am on CD 13. But I am relying on you ladies to answer this question for me. On what CD do you typically ovulate? my cycles range from 24 days to 32 days and OPK's don't work for me. So I am taking a survey...
I had a lot of CM the last couple of days, but little today. do you ladies think I already ovulated? But should I keep BD'ing for a while?

Also, Corvina - I bought my preseed at CVS in the Boston area.. Don't know if that helps.

Where is everyone from anyway?

13 years ago

I did see that part of grays anatomy. I don't normally watch it but I did see that part.

You might have od all ready but I would say still BD. I have been tying Opks this month and I am going by what I think the test said and what my tracker said.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Bens10 my cycles are usually around 30 days and I ov on either the 14 or 15th :) Hope that helps! I would keep BD-ing anyway, just for the hell of it!! Can't hurt, right? LoL! And I am from Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada :)

Ok ladies, I am 7dpo and had some serious nausia today! (still have it) I am keeping my that this is a sign that it might be my month!! However it is probably equally possibly that it's just my body tring to give me an excuse not to go out my preggers friend tonight! LoL! (j/k... mostly)

to all of you BD-ing today!!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

I do not have to worry about my two sister in laws trying to get pregnant before I do. The one that is the same age as me is single, but obsessed over a guy that has her so far in his friendzone, she has no chance. She still won't give it up though. It has been going on as long as I've known her (over three years) and probably much longer. The other one, that is about 2 years older than me is :: a virgin to a ridiculous extent. It is so bad, she is in her early 30's and has never even had a DATE or kissed a man. She is so tightly wound, I doubt anyone could deal with her. I actually kicked her out of my wedding as a bridesmaid because she would bitch everytime I made a decision on something because it was not "what she would do if it was her." and then go cry to my now monther in law about how I was not letting her help me. That is not HELP, that is trying to plan MY wedding for me. Bitch. She actually had a fit before we got married because she felt that we were already doomed because we have been living together and she though that one of us should move out until after the wedding because we were living in sin. OMFG! Everyone may not agree with me, but my theory is this: You wouldn't buy a car without test driving it right? LoL. Sometimes I wonder how the heck my hubby is related to them. Of course, my mom and my one sister are both major pains, so we are probably even in the screwed up family department.
I got a REALLY dark line on my OPK today. I had a pos yesterday too, but this one was much darker. I told hubby last week we would be bd'ing everyday from Tuesday to Friday this week, but now I think it may spill over into Sunday if I keep getting pos opk's. Up until today, he was okay with it. When we were at the Browns game on Sunday, it was about 25 degrees. We were dressed for the weather, but the wind gusts off Lake Erie made it miserable. My hands cracked and bled from having my gloves off for 5 minutes because I was eating nachos. He is sick as hell now. Getting him to bd tomorrow is probably going to be even harder than it was today. I am spoiled though and always get my way, lol.
Ladies, what do ovulation cramps feel like? I have been having a pinching feeling on my lower left side for a couple hours and wondered if that could be what it is.

~Lisa~

13 years ago

Ok, so I go to this get together house warming thing tonight for a friend that is preggers and is due a week b4 i should have been. Fine. As if seeing ger and talking to her isnt bad enough... EVERY person there either had kids or was pregnant!! OMFG!! Why do I even get invited to these things?? Grrr!! So irritated. I sat there the entire time being nice and sociable andreally all I wanted to do was go home and cry! Ugh! I hate this!

Ok, enough ranting... my nausea thankfully subsided later this evening (not sure how I would have delt with everyone AND being nauseous!) and I haven't had anything else of interest occure. 8dpo as of about 45 mins ago (LoL!) Wow does time go slow when you're waiting to test!!

Covina - LMAO to the comment about buying a car without test driving it first!!! I totally agree!!!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Ok..don't know what's up with me today. CD 14, hungry all day, peeing all day, exhausted all day..BD twice today...just in case out is O day...why do asl symptoms look alike!?

13 years ago

So irritated right now... I've had some mild cramping, tightness etc and then the nausea yesterday and a bit today, sleeplessness, exhaustion, and everytime I get al excited thinking 'could this be my month??' but all the symptoms I get can be a sign of pregnancy... or a sign of impending AF!! Grr, I wish I could just know already!

Where is everyone lately? Bianca? Pookie? Usually I come on and there are a bunch of posts to read! LoL!!

13 years ago

Pookie... hello?
Sorry I have been out of the loop. Today was Bianca's 2nd birthday! It was super fun!

F#$k all of the sister in laws and bull sh... Lets concentrate on us... The best thing in reading all of the posts about everyones messed up family situations is that... WE ARE NOT ALONE!!! Isn't it comforting to know that!

The question of the day is:

How long does it take the sperm to reach the egg?

1 day, 1 hour... what?

Girls... If it takes 1 or two days for the swimmers to meet the egg... Ovulation day is not as much of a concers as the days preceding... What I am saying is BD your life away on the days leading up to O... Don't just wait for it! I have BDed so many times this weekend and today is my O day... I feel good about it and hope that when my egg drops - a friendly swimmer will be there to greet her! And he will feel like this!

Benz - you are Oing today... I bet... peeing, hungry... yeah that makes sense! Mark that down in your calander... If AF comes ( Gosh I hope she doesn't) in 14 days... You O'd today! You ovulate 14 days before your period starts... And that goes for everyone.

Corvina - I am one of the lucky gals who feels O cramps. They feel like twisting and pulling - usually in one side and they are suppose to switch sides every month... I hope that helps.

Everyone BD now! let's get to it ladies! There is no time like the present!

13 years ago • Post starter

Aw, Happy Birthday to Bianca! Hope you had a great time with her :)

Can't remember how long it takes for our guys little swimmers to get where they need to be, but I always make sure to BD like crazy pretty much from AF's end till a few days after O! LoL! It can't hurt!

Just thought I would mention too that it isnt 14 days between O until you get af for all... i have a 16 day LP, however it is 14 days from beginning of af to O for me. :)

Getting impatient... I wanna start testing!!

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo