Community post

Discussion

We Are In This Together! AF came right around Christmas!

View Full Post

OK... AF came the day after Christmas! That witchy woman!

Any friends want to join this thread? Lets support eachother by keeping it light and being together for the next month. The whole idea is to take the stress off of our shoulders! If we are too stressed out... It just won't happen! We need eachother. I will check this thread daily and chime in. I promise to be supportative like a sister! I am here and would love a few friends to join me on this journey :)

Let's be positive and let's do it!

324 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 324 Replies | Last Page

Dear God, thank you for sending me these ladies! They verify that I am, in fact, NOT CRAZY!

Have to go BD... neither of us have it in us... this is going to be a sh*t show.

13 years ago

LoL @ Bens! I totally agree!! I can't believe I only just found this thread! This cycle has been soooo much easier then past ones thanks to all you ladies!

Good luck to all you BD-ing today! Try & have some fun! They say you're more likely to conceive if you don't make it a chore! LoL!

Well in 34 minutes I will be 10 dpo! This 2ww is never ending!!! LoL... I'm trying not to test, I don't want to risk a false negative, but it is SO tempting!!

Baby dust all Around!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Hi Ladies,

I have a good one to vent about.. I wish someone would send out a memo to NOT ask the question " do you plan on having children or more children"...

Swear I just want to say..

"Yes we PLANNED on it but unfortunately I am unable to on my own and the IVF my doctor is suggesting, my husband isn't comfortable with... Are you planning.. or do you have serious fertility issues also?"

UGH..I politely answered "we'll see"

Venting to my husband about it.. he asks well what did you say... I felt like saying to him.. I told them your a dumba$$ who is giving me a hard time about IVF because as smart as you seem you obviously have some ideals from 1950!!!!

GRRR..Ok I must say I used to do it too, but now that I completely know better and how it can be such a difficult subject I wish I could personally apologize to anyone I might of asked!

13 years ago

I fully agree I love this thread I am always looking at it to see whats new and everyone is such great support.

So I am just starting My TWW But I have a feeling I OV'd last Monday, before my ticker said I did.

I have as of Saturday night have had a very odd thing happen I was relaxing watching a movie and My cheeks started to feel very warm so I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror and my cheeks were red and it went across my nose as well . Now I was not sweating or anything just almost like a sunburn feel. I took my temp just to see and it was fine. So I just blew it off. Last night the same thing happened. When I brought it up to my husband he asked if It could be because I'm pregnant and if I should test yet. I told him it was too soon to tell yet but I do not think this is a symptom.
Any suggestions or thoughts would be great.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

morning girls!!! well day 11 of my cycle and had smiley face yesterday and today. so if im right o will be tomorrw on day 12 as i get af 14 days later on a 26 day cycle. im getting really tired of bd ing all week so i did it yesterday and will probably do it tonight or in the morning.. would make an october baby if it happens was hoping for spring or summer but now i really don't care, and the funny thing is is that dh 8 yr old has a birthday of october 26th and if i get a bfp this month they would only have their b-days 3 weeks apart. i used to care before but now i don't. Hope everyone is doing well and i will soon be in the dreaded tww. is there any bfp for anyone yet?

13 years ago

Morning ladies!

OMG, it was SO hard not to poas this morning!! I am only 10 dpo and still have 6 days before my expected af! (And thats if she shows on time!) So still a bit early to test. I am so anxious to know though!! I am trying to hold off as long as possible! I want a bfp!!

Thankfully I have a busy day today so maybe that will keep my mind occupied! LoL! Good luck you all you O-ing today!!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Hi Ladies...

I have a sinus infection... Am I pregnant, is this a symptom??? JK.... LMAO!!!!
But seriously... Flipping SINUSITIS! LOL

Ok, ok I think I may have dropped my little eggie... How crazy is this... I MADE DH come home early and BD at 5:30... I read somewhere that a man's most productive time is between 5 - 7pm. Who the hell knows!
Anyway... This is it... Tomorrow I am 1dop. Holy crapo.

Thank you my girls for being with me. I love all of you and am so happy you all decided to take this journey with me.

I am nervous, but have a lot of faith this month. Please dear God.

Also,
OMG Benz... BD lately has been a bit of a shit show for us too. What a joke...LOL!!!

Pookie? What up girl? Late shif again?

13 years ago • Post starter

What up B!? I'm here...just got home, stayed late to orientate a couple new kids. :)

UGHHH, is really all I have to say about this fuc$@ng cycle. My and hubby have been arguing more than BD'ing. In fact, every attempt to BD has ended tragically in an argument. With NO "deposit" is what I call it.

So, it a nut shell...I'm CD 13 and have yet to actually have a "deposit" made. I've cried a lot, we've cancelled our baby making till next month like 3 times and we are just so frustrated. Anyway, I'm fairly certain I had an LH surge the last 2 days, I had a strong OPK on Saturday, but it wasn't pos yet. Yesterday I was cramping and today I have ewcm, for once, which is weird...I'm usually lacking. SO, we decided to pull a fricken hail mary pass and we are going to have sex in like 20 minutes, have sex tomorrow and the day after. I just checked my cervix again..it's high, can't feel it and I yanked out the egg white..it was nice and stretchy!! :) this is it...I've never been this close to ovulation without having done it sooner, but like I said, it's all or nothing right now and I'm goin for it..

Wish me luck. Im finishing this up with out being 100% confident, but I'm nailing THE day, so let's see if it truly takes only one time. Is this Vegas?!? I'm feeling lucky..

13 years ago

Hi ladies,
I've read tons of these threads but never posted until I read this one...you guys are awesome!
DH and I have been ttc #2 for a yr and half. Lost one last July at 8 weeks.
Sooooo much of what you've said sounds like my life (horrible sister in law, another sister in law had baby last Friday and I should be due in a couple weeks)
I'm crazy obsessed with poas too and am thru 2 boxes of opks and finally got a positive this afternoon (af was dec 29) right as DH was walking out the door for work and won't see each other till tomorrow night We BD last night so I'm hoping.....
Good luck everyone! Glad to find a great group!! to all!

13 years ago

Hello want another! Welcome...I'm super sorry for your loss!! I'm hoping you get your BFP!! You and I are on the same exact cycle! My period started December 29th and I had a strong OPK on Saturday, but negative...I use digital....SO, I probably surged Sunday and today...but I'm not sure because I RAN OUT!! Grrrrrrrr.

Anyway, had EWCM today, so I figure I'm ovulating today or tomorrow...we actually just got done doing the deed. Lol....

Welcome to our thread!

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo