Community post

Discussion

We Are In This Together! AF came right around Christmas!

View Full Post

OK... AF came the day after Christmas! That witchy woman!

Any friends want to join this thread? Lets support eachother by keeping it light and being together for the next month. The whole idea is to take the stress off of our shoulders! If we are too stressed out... It just won't happen! We need eachother. I will check this thread daily and chime in. I promise to be supportative like a sister! I am here and would love a few friends to join me on this journey :)

Let's be positive and let's do it!

324 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 300 of 324 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies!
Just finished catching up on everything I've missed in the last couple days and laughed sooooo freekin hard! You guys are awsome and I've gotta agree.....is anything ever tmi around here!? Lol

Bianca- Im right there in sister in law hell with you! My sis came home from the hospital yesterday with her new baby and I got 2 phone calls...
1. From brother in law asking if I have a breast pump and if she can borrow it ( yeah f@#king right)
2. From sister in law asking if I can go shopping with her cause they didn't buy any supplies (and I mean NONE, not even diapers) before baby, and she has no clue what she needs. Ugh! So stupid!!!

Jany- hopefully those are all good signs. I'll For you

Corvina- I think it would be weird to get 2 of the same evap lines. I think you might get you bfp still!

I'm convincing myself I'm not preggo so I don't go crazy poas and analyzing symptoms. Work has been super busy too which helps keep my need to poas under control. I've been feeling totally normal though so I'm sure im out this month

When is everyone testing? Last af was dec 29 and I'm usually 26 days+/-

13 years ago

Expecting- good luck Wednesday!!! I really hope you get your bfp

13 years ago

I like the fact that you guys are open about everything and share everything with each other... I am an honest and open person and sometimes I think I am too honest but that way nobody has to guess what I am thinking or if I am hiding something... it is already out there.... plus if we don't share it then we can't get other people's opinions and often other people are thinking the very same things we are so I think it is the only way we can learn! Thanks for sharing and keep it coming....

13 years ago

Thanks WantAnother! I will be keeping my for you as well! How many dpo are you? I'm guessing around 5 since you said af was on the 29th... still lots of time to develop symptoms!! And I am so sorry about your sis-in-law! Sounds like she's a bit of an idiot! Who has a baby and doesnt even have diapers?? Dumb! I have a feeling I am going to be in the same situation with a friend of mine... the only thing she has bought so far is diapers and she is due really soon!! Dumb! Meanwhile, I am a major planner and have bought almost EVERYTHING we will need... and I havent even gotten my bfp yet!!! LoL!

Good luck ladies!!! xo

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Hi ladies....well my weekend get away is ending...DC was awesome! It really helped keep my mind of the damn 2ww. So the only things I've noticed so far is the wtcm and crazy dry mouth...was thirsty all weekend long...does anyone know if this is a possible sign? It was like eating melba toast in the f'in desert!

13 years ago

Thank you wantanother :)

Ben10- I have been very thirsty as well. I have heard it is a sign. Hope it is for us.

Tonight I was making dinner and I turned on the faucet and the water had an odd smell to me. I told my husband and he thought I was nuts. He just said ok well it smells fine to me. Who knows.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Wow....ummmm, so I just went pee (sorry tmi) and when I wiped there was the tiniest bit of pink. I've NEVER had a cycle as short as this would be if it is the start of af and I don't feel at all like she's on her way. Could it be implantation???? When I was pg with ds I didn't notice any implantation bleeding but it was so faint that I easily could have missed it.
Hmmmmm, just when I was getting used to the idea that it's probably not happening this month. Now I'm starting to reconsider! What do you ladies think? Am I crazy!?

13 years ago

Want, how many dpo are you and when do you expect af? This could def be your month girlfriend!

~Lisa~

13 years ago

I'm around 6 dpo and don't expect af until Jan 24th. Hmmmmm.....

13 years ago

Sounds to me like poss implantation bleeding! How sensitive are your hpts? If you have really sensitive ones, I would try testing in two days and see what happens!

~Lisa~

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo