Community post

Discussion

We Are In This Together! AF came right around Christmas!

View Full Post

OK... AF came the day after Christmas! That witchy woman!

Any friends want to join this thread? Lets support eachother by keeping it light and being together for the next month. The whole idea is to take the stress off of our shoulders! If we are too stressed out... It just won't happen! We need eachother. I will check this thread daily and chime in. I promise to be supportative like a sister! I am here and would love a few friends to join me on this journey :)

Let's be positive and let's do it!

324 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 324 Replies | Last Page

Pookie, I hope your Dad is okay!

Bens, your not caddy! (at least no more than the rest of us! LoL!)

I don't know about you Corvina, (sounds like the guy deserved it - and awesome btw that the others stood up for ya!) but my "inner bitch" definitely came out today. I am about 5 days from getting af (really wishing she wouldnt come!) and I have been bitting everyones head off today over the stupidest things! Even snapped at my dog!!! Poor guy!

I hate how emotional I get at this point. (I'm sure you can tell just from my posts today!) And I just know that af is going to show her stupid ugly face soon and it pisses me off! If I dont get my bfp I wont even be 3 mos preggers by the time my friend gives birth. I know that shouldnt bother me, but it really does!

It has been over 4 months since my miscarriage, I thought we would be preggers by now. We decided when we lost the baby to continue shopping and preparing for it anyway, and I love baby shopping, (and I hate paying full price! LoL) so that worked for me. But I am just so sick of shopping for a baby that never seems to come.

I know, I know, I'm supposed to be staying positive, but my emotions are all over the place right now! Sorry!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Btw, I caved and poas stick this evening... Don't know why I bothered... I knew that would be the result, just a waste of a hpt. LoL, oh well!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

I am sorry expecting... it will happen for you! for all of us!
keep the faith!

13 years ago

Thanks Bens!

I feel like I am going crazy lately, my emotions are all over the place!! LoL! Really just want to get this weekend over with so I can either get bfp or af!

13 years ago

Don't give up Expecting! I miscarried in July so I know how you're feeling especially since my doc told me youre more fertile than normal for 3 months after a loss. What a crock! Lol. As you can tell, I'm cranky today too. Grrrr! 2ww sucks!

13 years ago

Sorry for your loss too WantAnother, it's got to be one of the worst experience, being so excited to be a mom and then having the rug pulled out from under you so to speak. And having to wait so long to get it back is just tortue! Nice to know I am not the only one!

I also read somewhere that the first 3 mos after a loss you're supposed to be extra firtile.... apparently not!! Cause we BD a LOT around O and still have nothing to show for it! Not giving up hope yet though... Monday should be af so long as she is on time this month (I tend to be a little irregular sometimes it will we 30 days some time a couple days more. One month was 35! I think it was cause I was SO stressed out about wanting to be preggers tho) So my fingers are crossed!!

I hope we all get out BFP's this cycle!!

13 years ago

I am 3 or 4DPO today... Excited...
Here are some things I am feeling...
What do we think?

~creamy CM - looks like watered down lotion - at one point i though i peed myself... After you have a baby that happens sometimes. Realllllly sexy.
~crampy on and off yesterday and today
~I have a major cold - runny nose and sneezing

I felt lots of cramping last month and it was BFN so i am NOT getting my hopes up at all... Just wanted to share.

for those of you who are POAS addicts: When do you start?

13 years ago • Post starter

Hey girls...chilling at the hospitals w/ my dad still. At least this time I was smart and brought my iPad. :)

I'm like 2 dpo and feel preggo... Ha ha...lmao, jk. ;) but I think I am 2 dpo. I have 4 20miu I got from Amazon, so I will be waiting till I'm about 8 dpo...so, 6 more days till I POAS!

I have zero symptoms of anything. Not unusual.

13 years ago

good luck with your dad...! let us know..

question for all the mommies on this thread... when you were preggers, did early cramping feel any different than AF cramps? Also, where were you cramping?

I am new to cramping as a whole. But at approx 3dpo I am feeling cramps in my lower ab/high v area..

I think I just want everything to be an early sign..

and I find myself getting really sad that my 21 year old sis in law is already 6 weeks and I am nothing (that I know of).. I keep telling myself that its not a race...

boy when you get the bug, it hits you hard!

13 years ago

You're not kidding Bens! The "baby bug" hit me like a ton of bricks! It seems like I can't even think of anything else!! LoL! Very frustrating... especailly when waiting to poas... I want distractions, but nothing seems to work!! And don't be sad about your sis in law being ahead of u, I am sure you'll get your bfp soon!!

Pookie, I hope all is well with your Dad! Keep us posted!

Bianca... I dont know that I am a poas addict.... but, usually I would start around 8dpo. This month however I was good and waited until 12 dpo. And I am going to TRY not to test again until Monday.... maybe Sunday. LoL!! I buy First Response and they are about $10 a stick up here so I can't afford to test too soon, and everyday or I would! LoL!

Well I have a busy day planned for tomorrow, then it's the weekend which should keep my busy as well, so hopefully time will fly and Monday will be here before I even realize it (yeah, right! LoL!) Good luck ladies!!

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo