Posts by biancasmama

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Was that a BFP and implantation bleeding? Totally confused at 12dpo!

at 8dpo, I had no symptoms and got a bfn... same for the last three days. Bfn, bfn, bfn! Then this am at 12dpo ...

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Testing tomorrow ? Need a friend ????

Tomorrow I'll be 8dpo. I know it's early, but I bought a bunch walmart brand tests and I'm just gonna let it ...

6 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Success story

BFN 9 and 10dpo... BFP on 12 DPO!

Here we go! Baby #3. First and foremost, I have to say if you do not own a Clearblue Fertility Monitor, PLEA ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

BFP! A Thanskgiving Baby!

Just got my BFP at 10dpo!:smile_2: Tested yesterday at 9dpo with a BFN... This is the first month I used a ...

13 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

clomid?

My doctor wrote me a prescription for clomid because blood tests showed that I may not have ovulated last mon ...

66 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

BBT Experts, I have a question :)

So yesterday I woke up and took my BBT. I was almost a whole degree down from the day before. The following m ...

2 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Pregnant Ladies Only :)

Simpliy post how many months it took you to become pregnant and what symptoms really set that month apart from ...

8 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

TTC PARTY! BYOB: Bring Your Own Baby! AKA AF Christmas Girls

Ok ladies... Our last thread was 17 pages long! We were honest, open and held nothing back. I really ...

338 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

We Are In This Together! AF came right around Christmas!

OK... AF came the day after Christmas! That witchy woman! Any friends want to join this thread? Lets supp ...

324 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

When to tell Family. HELP!!!

My husband and I will be testing on Christmas. I think it will be a BFP... I am so symptomatic... it is crazy ...

6 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago