Community post

Discussion

We Are In This Together! AF came right around Christmas!

View Full Post

OK... AF came the day after Christmas! That witchy woman!

Any friends want to join this thread? Lets support eachother by keeping it light and being together for the next month. The whole idea is to take the stress off of our shoulders! If we are too stressed out... It just won't happen! We need eachother. I will check this thread daily and chime in. I promise to be supportative like a sister! I am here and would love a few friends to join me on this journey :)

Let's be positive and let's do it!

324 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 324 Replies | Last Page

Hi girls...

Pookie my love... I am soory to hear that your Dad is detoxing... I know how hard that is and I can't imagine watching someone you love sweat through it... Hang in there. On the good side, he is getting help.. Another positive, this should take your mind off of the 2WW... xo. I am thinking of you.

Benz...
I had MAJOR bloating during my 2WW with my first pregnancy... This cramping business is new to me and soooooo annoying. Especially because I had it last month and BFN... I don't get it. It makes mefeel like a newbie. Holy annoying!

I too have cramping in lower belly... upper vag area... Could it be from all of the BDing?

Holy Crap... I would rather no symptoms at all... For Goodness sake... This is where I begin to obsess over every little twinge, pull and stitch... ughhgh!

Thoughts?

13 years ago • Post starter

I know exactly what you mean Bianca! Just yesterday I was convinced that af was on her way as i had really bad pms cramps. Now today no cramps, but lots of tightening/pulling/pinching etc... and I of course read in to everything! It's SO irritating!!

As for your cramping though, I would definitely say it could be from all the BD-ing!! LoL!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Thanks Bianca...you're my home girl. And thank you to you ladies that have expressed empathy. :). You guys are the best!! We do have the most wonderful thread and heavens forbid if we have to start another 11 page thread next month. UGH! Considering my limited BD'ing this month, I might head that one up. :(

Bianca and you ladies that are more than 3 dpo...don't sweat the small stuff. I cramp every non-successful month. It's our bodies way of saying, "listen bitch, I'm going to trip you up and make you think your pregnant when indeed your not, or maybe you are?" See!? Total confusion.

So, since my SIL lost her baby DH and I feel like it's less of a race to get pregnant. Ironically, once we got the email that she had lost it, our BD'ing sessions were twice as good and successful...isn't that sick and disgusting???? Lmao. I think we were ultra stressed before.

Anyway, back to work for me tomorrow...I have not worked these last 2 days so my guys( my managers) were running my store... They are the best 2 men in my life next to my family...gosh, I owe them beers!

Ladies, don't symptom spot the twinges...we promised to not get worked up...lets keep with our original agreement...or at least till I have a question about one of my symptoms. Lmao...lol...ha ha...jk

Xoxo

13 years ago

Been reading a lot lately but not really saying much. I -guess I'm just really frustrated. I am on CD14 of a 27-31 day cycle. I have been using OPK's with no positives at all.....

Starting to wonder if I'm ovulating or not.

My husband keeps asking me if im getting a positive yet...and I feel like such a disapointment to him. He's like ok....well, should we do it or not!?!?!

I guess I just never knew if would be so hard, we prevented for soooo many years. Were still young (both 25), so I know we still have time, but I feel so sick of it already, and we have only been TTC for 3 months.

User Image

13 years ago

Keep your head up Pookie! At least you brought your IPad to keep you busy.

I am 7dpo. I think I will start poas at 10dpo, which is Monday. The urge to try is soooo bad because I have seen pics of bfp's online at 7dpo, but I won't waste my time or money....yet. I got the 10mlu tests online for REALLY cheap. They are supposed to be really sensitive, so we will see. I am watching for implantation symptoms (I know not everyone gets them). So far the closest I MIGHT have had is a slight dip in my temp this morning, but it might only be that I did not have my mattress pad as warm last night as I usually do, lol. It was only a 2/10 dip. I have been MUCH better about temping. I have been setting my alarm for 8am every morning, temping and going bac to sleep, haha. I am usually to groggy to write it down or even read it sometimes, so I just let it go until I am awake for the day since my thermometer saves the last temp.

No real symptoms yet, but I am not showing the start of af symptoms either. Usually my boobs are starting to get tender by now, but they have not bothered me yet. Makes me think this could be our month! Headaches and a runny nose, but I think I am fighting a cold and the headaches are nothing unusual for me. I have a lot of neck pain from an accident I was in with my mom when I was a teenager and it often causes headaches in the back of my head, especially in cold weather. I do not know where everyone else is from, but here in northeast Ohio, we have 4 seasons...almost winter, winter, still winter and CONSTRUCTION! I was born and raised here, but I swear I am a carbon copy of my dad. He never saw anything below 65 degrees until he came to the US from Italy and is FREEZING in anything below 75 or 80. I am the same way. Snow is pretty and all, as long as I am warm inside and do not actually have to function outside of my house.

~Lisa~

13 years ago

hello gals... again me... hehe well wat can i say ??? my last post was about to be out dis month but.. my brain works harddddd urghhh i hate ww2 , i will start sayng i think dat i o´d early af came 26th dec, we go out 4 a tour nd did baby dance 3, 4, 5 and 7th jan; da day 9th jan i noticied dat i got a bartholino nd also an strange mocus like cheese i neva seen dis mocus before,.. i read in internet dat it was a candida infection nd bartholino it really pain,.. i jst used clotrimazol cream for 4 days to today.. da bortholino exploded finally a day before yesterday so im muchhhhh better nd da cheese mocus gone.. and all symptoms.. by God grace...

another symptom is feel so hungry
breast pain
back nd legs pain
nd dis horrible sensation about my nose is swollen nd today got bleeding gums urghhhh yuck...
da nose really pain.. nd it seems shinning.. nd really big..
itchy breat too..

i dnt know wat to think really coz in some sites i read about preggers get candidiasis nd bartholino nd dis irritation symptom about da nose. ... but dnt know bcos if really im prego then i got ovulated so early?? i will get crazy soon..
im 5 dpo if we count dat i did o´d da 9th jan but if i did early then im 7 dpo..

may i be preg if i got candidiasis???

User Image User Image 34 years old, endometriosis, got oophorectomy jst 1 ovary working..

13 years ago

Morning ladies!!

Corvina, I'm from Mantiba & we have the same 4 seasons!! LoL!! Looks like we'll both be testing on Monday!!

Well I have been going back and forth all week... "I'm out this month", "Maybe I am preggers", "No af is definitely on her way", "Could I be?" It never ends!! LoL! I can't wait for this weekend to end so I can finally know! I swear if af is late and I still get my bfn I am going to be so irritated! LoL! I really want this to be out month!!

ladies!!! all around!!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Hello ladies hope your all doing well!! I poas and BFN how shocking lol I am way early i am a overacheiver.

Oh well I wont test again now :( its very depressing to see no line. I get excited to see a positive on a OPK..

Suzy TTC#1 Yayy for Ovulation

13 years ago

I know what you mean Suzy.When I started to do OPKs I got excited when I saw 2 lines as well LOL we are crazy. I guess part of that was the fact I could see I was actually having a surge. Some times I wondered if I ever Od.
To us all may this be our month.

PS
Ever go through the I am never doing this again if I don't get my BFP this time. I have been going back and forth daily with that comment.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

awe i have had the i am never doing this again moments alot. I get so tired of all this work. My sister has 2 kids and if you look at her she gets pregnant. My aunt 5 kids never had a problem. Actually my whole family that huge not one of my cousins or aunts had problems getting there babies lol then there is me the baby of the family going on 31 and cant get preggo to save my life.. very depressing

Suzy TTC#1 Yayy for Ovulation

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo