Community post

Discussion

We Are In This Together! AF came right around Christmas!

View Full Post

OK... AF came the day after Christmas! That witchy woman!

Any friends want to join this thread? Lets support eachother by keeping it light and being together for the next month. The whole idea is to take the stress off of our shoulders! If we are too stressed out... It just won't happen! We need eachother. I will check this thread daily and chime in. I promise to be supportative like a sister! I am here and would love a few friends to join me on this journey :)

Let's be positive and let's do it!

324 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 324 Replies | Last Page

don't feel badly aroma... We POAS because of those annoying women who get BFP's at 5DPO!!!
They are wonderwomen for goodness sake!
No worries... you will get yours we all will!
xo

13 years ago • Post starter

Bianca, I think that is exactly why I started poas so early. I saw pics of the same hpt's I have in the gallery on this site and on others that said "5dpo, 6,dpo, 7dpo" and it drives me crazy. I looked up the secondary spike in temp and it could mean I have what is called a "triphasic chart." Instead of a implantation dip, there is an implantation spike. Then again, I could just be coming down with a cold. I am not getting my hopes up too much until I get a definite bfp. The bfn kinda upset me today, but not too much because I still do think it is too early and I am sure the other two were flukes. Babydust girls!

~Lisa~

13 years ago

Covina,
I know what you mean I tried not to test today I knew I was gonna get a bfn but I did anyway of course that is exactly what I got.
I'm still hopeful for this month but I'm _trying not to get my hopes up too high.
We are here for you and we are keeping our fingers crossed.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

back from the potty... just had another bout of loose poopies... sorry if TMI...

but really is it ever TMI?
I have heard it all on this post.

Love you ronchie ladies. LMAO!

I was up and around most of the day. I took my son to get his hair cut and noticed the stylist had some VERY creepy man hands when she took my money. It freaked me out so much, I went for a manicure, which I was not even planning because i have been doing my own, lol. I came home, made meatballs and sauce, looked at my mom's sliced open finger and decided it was not bad enough for a emergency room trip, did some cleaning and thought about the man hands. I do not know why it came back into my head, but when it did I nearly went running for the bathroom. I am still nauseated. Is it a sign? Haha! Sometimes I do get nausea in the days before af, but I am not counting myself out, lol. Damn man hands! Shame, she is such a pretty girl too, but her thumbs were as wide as my husband's, her nails were 1/2-1/4 inch below the tip of her finger and dirty and she had some serious callouses. That is not something I normally notice and I am no stranger to my hands looking like crap from work, but this is MUCH worse than even a factory workers hands could ever be!

~Lisa~

13 years ago

Are you serious with that post? LMAO... LMAO!!!!!!!!

LMAO you girls are hilarious!

I have been stalking this post for a while now, and I think you girls are the best! What a great support group you have here. I have all my fingers and toes crossed for a BFP for everyone!!!

13 years ago

You too.
Thanks!
Man hands. LMAO!!!!!!!

I am completely serious, Bianca! I do not know why it bothered me so much, but WOW. I think it was because she was so pretty and while she was doing my son's hair I thought about how she reminded me of Megan Fox and the hands were so unexpected, haha. Poor girl, lol. I figured everyone would get a good laugh out of it.

~Lisa~

13 years ago

You ladies are awesome!! And I dont think there is anything that would be tmi on this tread Bianca!!

Corvina, I am so sorry you got a bfn. Maybe it was just an evap line before... but there is still time to get your bfp! Don't give up hope!!

Well I have managed to keep myself from poas today (mostly cause until an hour ago I didnt have anything to pee on! LoL!) Bought some hpts, but I am trying not to poas till Wednesday morning!

So far so good though... still no sign of af. At this point last month I would have started spotting yesterday and then full flow today. Fingers crossed!!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo