Community post

Discussion

We Are In This Together! AF came right around Christmas!

View Full Post

OK... AF came the day after Christmas! That witchy woman!

Any friends want to join this thread? Lets support eachother by keeping it light and being together for the next month. The whole idea is to take the stress off of our shoulders! If we are too stressed out... It just won't happen! We need eachother. I will check this thread daily and chime in. I promise to be supportative like a sister! I am here and would love a few friends to join me on this journey :)

Let's be positive and let's do it!

324 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 324 Replies | Last Page

Expecting, sorry for your loss, I completely understand how you feel. Don't feel bad if you decide not to go, a good friend would understand. I just had to go visit sister in law at the hospital with her new baby (I should be due in 2 weeks) so I completely get it! Don't give up hope, we'll all get our bfps!!

13 years ago

Pookie... You are NOT a Bitch... well, all of us are - but not in this case. The way you felt was totaly natural and justified... No worries. Baby Dust to you both... But, you first. Sorry.

So... The EWCM late must have been just the leftovers... Thats what I am chalking it up to anyway... Does that sound totally redic?

Let me just put this out there. I BD ed from day 6 and will continue until Day 18 which is tomorrow... CRAZY LADY here!!! Holy crap huh???

If this does not work, I will be convinced that it was a bad egg... Please GOD!

Where is everyone today? I guess I am 2DPO... I ovulated on Monday.

What should one test???

Expecting - It is ok if you don't go... I would send her a personalized gift of something really special... It is hard to say if she will be disappointed with you not attending though... Pregnant ladies are totally nuts. I have been there. But it is totally OK if you dont go... Don't be to hard on yourself and you always have us.

Corvina - NOT YET! Wait... you are almost there!

WantAnother - My GF just told me that IVF often isnt covered by insurance, but artificial insemination is... Something to consider... Talk to another doc... Where are you from?

I can't wait to POAS!

13 years ago • Post starter

Bianca, I totally agree on the gift idea

Pookie, I'm with Bianca, baby dust to you

I think I'm 1dpo?? I was supposed to O on Monday too but was still getting positive opk last night sooo??? We bd'd Sunday night then again last night (would have more but DH was away ) so I'm hoping one of the swimmers made their way there!

I'm in Canada so I'm not sure what our medical covers (prob not much) and we have no extra insurance cause we're self employed (tanning shop owners, saw chat about it earlier) so I think all fertility treatments will bout of our pockets.

Hopefully you're right and the ewcm was left over

13 years ago

Girls... This may not be for all of you, but I wanted to post it anyway because it really opened up my eyes. From the Bible:

"Your ways, O God, are holy, What God is so great as our God? You are the God who performs miracles. You display your power among the peoples...My times are in your hands."
Psalm 77:13-14,31:10

This really is out of our hands... but it is so amazing to know that we have eachother...

xo

13 years ago • Post starter

Thank you bianca I needed that :)
I'm hopeing that this is my month. I have been married for 5 going on 6 years and untill this year was I well enough to begin ttc. I have wanted it for so long.
Thank you ladies for listening you guys are the best :)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

ARGH!!! Is anyone else flushing in their cheeks every once in awhile?! Esp in the evenings?! It's making me CRAZY!

User Image I want a !!! User Image

13 years ago

Mrs Schmidt I have gotten that way. I even took my temp to see if I was comeing down with something.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Thanks for your advice girls! Still not entirely sure what I am going to do... I still have a little time before I need to give a reply. The irritating part was when she originally told me she was preggers I was going to be the one to have the shower... then I miscarried and tossed around the idea of still doing it, but couldnt decide... I'm so insane, I'm up one minute down the next what a rollarcoaster! Thanks for all the support though! It's so nice to have people who understand and dont think I am being a bitch for debating not going.

I am feeling a bit better this evening... did some shopping this afternoon... that always helps!! LoL! People keep telling me (or I read things on the internet) about getting af cramps and still getting their bfp, so I havent given up hope entirly yet. Actually kinda tempted to go poas now... but I don't want to risk a bfn! grrr!!

want another - I'm from Canada as well, and unless you have additional insurance through work or you dh I'm pretty sure only the very basics are covered.

bianca - I think that is awesome that you are going to bd from day 6-18!! If I dont get my bfp thats so what I am doing next cycle!! straight from af to af!! LMAO!! No worries, if you're crazy, you definitely aren't the only one!! LOL!

Baby Dust to all

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Well, in an entirely non baby related subject...I brought my dad to the emergency room around 1pm. He is suffering from severe dehydration and alcohol withdrawal symptoms. Basically, he is a "recovering" alcoholic whonhas fallen off the wagon and tried to get back on, but has fallen severely I'll. He hardly knew who I was when I visited today. For once, it was nice to not worry about anything else in my life and focus on my father.

In baby news....I am apparently, 1 dpo today, but DH and I BD anyway this morning bc I apparently ovulated yesterday. In my opinion it was more like the day before. For like the 100th time we are stretching it this month, so if I am preggo I'll chalk it up to PRE seed and the miracle of conceiving on ovulation day. Lmao. And if I'm not, oh freaking well and we'll make sure we don't argue next month. Lol. But, ya never know am I am eagerly waiting to POAS, already. What a fun time. We all say we hate the 2 ww, but it sure as shit is more fun than waiting to ovulate, right girls!?

13 years ago

2 dpo and i have pink tinged cm when i reached up and took a look why guys????

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo