Community post

Discussion

clomid?

My doctor wrote me a prescription for clomid because blood tests showed that I may not have ovulated last month... BUT, my feeling is: There is always a chance that I may ovulate this month (on my own). Does anyone know if clomid can help someone who ovulates on their own?

Thanks for your input!

66 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 66 Replies | Last Page

how do they know from blood tests if you Od last month? I am clueless but curious how they test?

13 years ago

A simple blood test during a very specific time in your cycle can detect if you o'ed... cool huh? Science is amazing... everyone who is having a hard time should speak to their OBGYN...

13 years ago • Post starter

did you get a opk positive last month too? I know that can happen and still not really O.... that is really frustrating!!!

13 years ago

No... I didnt use them - because I get major cramping around o time, so I assumed that I was oing...
The whole thing is annoying, huh?

I am also on my first round of clomid 50mg my understanding is if you do O on your own clomid will just make you O more.

13 years ago

we should stay in touch...
I am on my 3rd pill today. Where are you?

Yes let's keep chatting. I need a TTC buddy . I live in Washington State...you? Heres my info

Me 30
DH 30
TTC 5 years

Metformin 1700mg
Clomid 50mg

Lots of symptoms going on, but it might be ready to start.

13 years ago

hi..I took my last pill this morning.I do O on my own but the doctor told me to take so Im taking it.I go in for bloodwork on the 10th!50Mg day 3-7.I normally O on cd11 which is Monday.Id like to join in w/you guys if you dont mind.. Im 39 dh is 38.We live in Alabama

User Image 05/15/10 7/25/11

13 years ago

Hi There!! I would love to have another buddy to obsess with . Have you had any side affects with clomid yet? It feels like I am going CRAZY! I wish either I would get the or a BFP....but nothing! I am on CD 33. Here is my symptom list oh by the way I have PCOS

Tender BBs
Tired (can barely workout)
Mild dull cramps
blue veins on BBs (I am pretty pale maybe thats why)
more little bumps around nips
moody/angry
increased CM

I know these are all either the coming, or side affects of clomid. Let me know how you ladies are doing

13 years ago

Good Morning my Clomid Buddies...I'm only on cd8. As far as side effects, I've only had an occassional headache nothing else. To be honest, I've felt really good. Maybe I was missing something in my body that the Clomid has in it and now I feel good..who knows.. I can't wait to get my +opk, this side of waiting sucks. I'd much rather be on the ttw side of things. Will this be your 1st child? I have a 9 year old boy. I didnt' have ANY trouble conceiving so my furstration level is maxed. We starting trying in Nov 2009, conceived in 5 cycles only to mc in May. We've been going at it ever since..Since I do O on my own, the thought of the Clomid helping me w/more eggs is scary but at the same time multiples will be just FINE!Healthy happy babies!

User Image 05/15/10 7/25/11

13 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo