Community post

Discussion

We Are In This Together! AF came right around Christmas!

View Full Post

OK... AF came the day after Christmas! That witchy woman!

Any friends want to join this thread? Lets support eachother by keeping it light and being together for the next month. The whole idea is to take the stress off of our shoulders! If we are too stressed out... It just won't happen! We need eachother. I will check this thread daily and chime in. I promise to be supportative like a sister! I am here and would love a few friends to join me on this journey :)

Let's be positive and let's do it!

324 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 324 Replies | Last Page

Thanks Benz... That is such a fantastic point you made about the antibiotics. You know I would be BDing anyway!

Expecting... I am in a similar situation. My sister in law is 7 months pregnant ( I am not a big fan, she is a super B) and my best friend is pregnant as well. She has a nine month old, BDed 2 times and oopsies!!! Pregnant! Seriously... annoying, just a little bit, but I love her... I just think she is nuts! I know how you feel... This is all about you, not sisters or bff's... Let us be your support... Forge foward sister! We are so here for you.

I am getting really excited because I have a lot of EWCM yesterday and today... I am so hoping this is it! I actually got a little emotional today thinking about how sad I would be if I get a BFN this month... I have to keep my spirits high and have fun with this, right? Goodness, it is so hard sometimes!

Pookie, corvina - where are you people?

13 years ago • Post starter

Just got home from a longggg day at work and so happy to be right HERE..on our thread.. Ha ha. :)

SO, get this shit...I'm at work, went in my office, saw a text from my husband that said, "My sister is pregnant. She just sent a message on Facebook." WOW...my day is ruined....Why? You ask...well, last month my other sister in law said they were expecting and now my other sister in law is expecting!!!!!! Jesus. I'm VERY happy for her, however, I was wishing she could have been more sensitive to the fact that she knows my husband and I are TTC before she says the "hardest part of all of this having to pick a name." WTF!? And let me remind you ladies that this is her second and her FIRST month trying for a second. Lucky ass.

Done venting. I'm cramping and it's cycle day 9... If my timing is accurate, I should get my positive OPK between tomorrow and 2 days after. :) either way, my husband and I are more determined than ever to get a POS this cycle and will FOR SURE start tonight, PRE seed and all!!

Thanks for listening.

13 years ago

I was at wor Bianca! Hubby and I both work second shift (3-11).
I did not have such a great night at work either, Pookie. It is strange how things change so quickly. My mother in law sent me a nasty message on Facebook because my babysitter is my sister in law's best friend and she did not tell me, but she told my mother in law that she does not want me to pay her by check, she wants cash ON FRIDAY. Well, I am sorry, but you are 21 years old and if you do not have a checking account by now, that is not my problem. Also, I do not always have time to run to the ATM before I go to work in Friday to pay her cash. If she can wait until Saturday, no problem. It is amazing. I got along so well with my mother in law before the wedding and the day after the wedding, BAM! It was like some type of switch flipped in her head and she is so cold to me. When she actually does speak to me, it is nothing nice. On top of that, my actual job is a team leader. I oversee 6 jobs and relieve those six people for breaks and fix any problems that may come up related to those jobs. Five minutes before I have to leave, I had a MAJOR repair and ended up having to stay over 15 minutes to fix it. Nothing like completely ripping apart the inside of a car door that is pretty much finished, plugging in ONE TINY thing and putting it all back together!

Good news though, I got my first BFP on my opk before work today...so of course we got naughty, even though we were considering skipping today, lol. If it does not happen this month, I think I MIGHT know what our problem is though...my cm is not very good. It is slippery and there is a lot of it, but it is not stretchy. I never got stretchy cm last month either. Cervix is REALLY soft so I know it is time. If I do not get my damn BFP this month, I am def going to buy preseed for next month. This makes me wish I would have gotten it before. It is too late to order it for this month :(

~Lisa~

13 years ago

Corvina, honestly..if the chick wants to get paid ON Friday, the bitch gets a check. Lol...I hate carrying cash. In fact the one and only time I had about 75.00 in my wallet, it was stolen...this past August, from my OFFICE...so, I've stopped carrying it all together. Even if I pay my hubby back for something, it takes like 3 days past Friday for me to get to an ATM....so, some people need to keep in mind, they are being compensated for a job, and the way it's compensated, does not matter...for example, I work for a major retailer...I would LOVE cash, but we get CHECKS....well, I get direct deposit, but whatever, ya get my point?! Lmao... I get fired up, sorry..

SO, you lack CM...as do I. I had tons of it about 4 to 5 years ago and have seen a strong decrease in it. I DO NOT get the stretchy ewcm. I know I ovulate based on OPK's and ovulations cramps. Like I said, I ended up buying the pre seed because I was starting to wonder if this was the issue...so, hopefully you get your BFP..in the event that I do and you do not, than PRE seed was the trick for us woman who lack ewcm....they seem very serious about their product, on the box. I'm cycle day 9 and my husband is feeling so much better, so we're starting our BD'ing for sure tonight w/ the PRE seed. I should get my positive tomorrow and than we'll BD every other night for the rest of the month.

13 years ago

GM ONLY gives you two options because our checks come from Detroit. At one time, they would give the checks to the team leaders and the team leaders passed them out to their six people. They stopped that a while ago. Either you get direct deposit or you get your check in the mail. I've heard the people that get their checks mailed sometimes do not get their's until Monday. That is just the way things go when you have a job. The ONLY job I ever got paid cash was when I was in the tattoo studio as a professional body piercer. At the same time, I was considered a private contracter, did my own taxes, etc. I gave the owner a portion of the money I made as my "rent" to pay for the supplies I use, my procedure room, etc. If someone paid with credit card, he gave me cash that day. If I have to pay my hubby back for something, he even gets a check, lol. We have our own accounts plus a joint. We can deposit checks through the atm at our bank, which is so convenient. I have not dealt with a teller in a year at least, lol.

I wonder if you can buy preseed at a drugstore or something. I doubt it, knowing my luck. It is not like I live in BFE at all, but I am sure it is something "specialized" and not available just anywhere.

~Lisa~

13 years ago

Ahhh, tattoo shops. Miss them. I have 5 and would love to get another but would hate to risk anything while TTC. :( :( BIG sad faces...

Apparently, PRE seed is sold at CVS or whatever...but I have NOT seen it at CVS, Walgreens, Jewel, Dominicks, Target...no where..I purchased it off of Amazon.Com for 19.50...plus shipping and taxes and all that good stuff. I just got it yesterday..and Amazon takes checks..lmao..

13 years ago

Seriously you guys, I love this thread! It is so nice to have people to talk (or vent) to! And to be able to read and see that you guys are all having the same issues as me! My husband laughs at me when I take 3 hpts in one cycle! He doesnt see to get that that's me having restraint!! LOL!!

Bianca I feel so bad for you! I can't imagine my sister and best friend being pg right now! As it is my sisters kids are all 5 or older, and the one friend that is pg I don't have to see too much. (Though I do have to see her tomorrow night - just a fair warning incase I come on here bawling! LoL!)

I will be 7dop tomorrow and I am so tempted to start testing! (Tho I know it will be pointless!) My husband has been extra great this cycle though! We BD'd 8 days straight around O! LoL! He was just really into making a baby! The past months have been good, but for some reason this month he was extra excited to try!

Baby dust to all!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Welcome expecting!! So, your 7 dpo, which is past a lot of us, so we 'll live vicariously through you!! Sound good!?

Any weird symptoms you are having?? Having BD 8 days in a row is awesome!! My husband and I start tonight. I'm on cycle day 9... And have yet to get positive, but should get it tomorrow.

Keep us up to date on how your feeling...we want you preggo!!

Kisses!

13 years ago

Oh Pookie, if I could only BEGIN to name the things I miss that I can't do while ttc. Martial Arts (and I still have friends trying to get me to join their dojo, but they are guys and I can't tell them why I can't join). I actually thought of joining anyhow, but tell my sensei I can't be thrown, hit, etc. All I can do is kick the hell out of a bag, lol. It would not work out too well if I can't spar, lol. Tattoos and piercings ::sigh:: That is how I started modeling and ultimately met my husband. I started as a tattoo/body mod model because of the studio and went on to radio station promos, band promos, artist model and car shows. My girlfriends invite me out for drinks after work and I sip sprite when I want a friggin margarita or a shot of Jameson so bad it hurts, lol.
The no martial arts thing is the one killing me the most because I HATE working out. I will do it and do go to the gym at work during breaks, but I don't enjoy it at all. The exercises we did in Shotokhan class and the sparring kept me in shape. I suppose I could join the dojo and only do the cardio kickboxing class, but that reminds me too much of aerobics. I did a cardio kickboxing class once and absolutely hated it. I must have looked like a handcapped monkey having a seizure because I could not get the movements right when I was not connecting my swings and kicks with a sparring partner or a heavy bag, lol.

~Lisa~

13 years ago

Expecting, we are glad to have you It seems Bianca, Pookie and I seem to do the most talking in this thread, but everyone is more than welcome to chime in whenever they want! It is almost funny because I have only been talking to these lovely ladies on this thread for a week (maybe less), but I feel like I know them, haha. It is so much more relaxing for me this month since I've found this thread. It is nice to know there are other women going through the same emotions as I am right now and (I know it will sound stupid), but I have been looking forward to getting home from wor the past few nights to see what the girls have to say, haha. It is not like I really have many female friends ttc that I can talk about my cervix and what comes out of it with, lol.

There are two close friends I work with that are ttc. The one was basically told by her doctor a few months back that she will probably NEVER conceive naturally and she should look into invitro, but she is still trying anyhow. She is sensitive so I cannot talk to her about this much. The other one has three girls and is trying oone more time for a boy. She JUST took out her nuvaring a couple days ago and went to the doctor yesterday. He said because of her age (late 30's) and the fact that she had the nuvaring, it will probably take several months. So we won't be timing our hpt's together anytime soon, lol.

~Lisa~

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo