Community post

Discussion

We Are In This Together! AF came right around Christmas!

View Full Post

OK... AF came the day after Christmas! That witchy woman!

Any friends want to join this thread? Lets support eachother by keeping it light and being together for the next month. The whole idea is to take the stress off of our shoulders! If we are too stressed out... It just won't happen! We need eachother. I will check this thread daily and chime in. I promise to be supportative like a sister! I am here and would love a few friends to join me on this journey :)

Let's be positive and let's do it!

324 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 324 Replies | Last Page

Welcome to the best thread ever want another! Seriously, these ladies are the best!! I joined less than a week ago and already they have helped SO much!! Really sorry for your loss, I lost mine in September at about 8 weeks as well.

Ok, so I'm on 10dpo today... man it feels like today just wont end! The closer I get to testing the longer my days are!! LoL! I was SO tempted to poas this morening (and this afternoon and pretty much any time today that I had to pee!! LoL) But I have managed to restrain myself... I think mostly cause I am so scared that it's going to be another month of bpn's. I'm trying really hard to stay positive, but it's just so frustrating, I really don't know if I can go another cycle!

Sorry I always get like this at this point in my cycle... if I do get af I will be totally depressed for a few days and probably say that I am done trying, but then as af nears a finish I'll start to get hopeful again! LoL! No wonder af thinks I'm going crazy!!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

I've been using clear blue digital (the other one are soooo confusing!). I tested this morning when there was lots of time for us to get down to business and got the blank circle, then test as he's walking out and get my first positive. I'm hoping this means I won't actually o till tomorrow or even later.
I have to go to my cousins wedding at the end of October so if it doesn't happen this month, plans will have to be put on hold cause i won't be able fly if I'm majorly preggo.
I'm pulling out all the stops this month and trying acupuncture and using preseed. Has anyone else had any luck with either? I've heard good things about both so

13 years ago

ok guys just finished bding !!!! Had to dress up in the lingerie to get things going but in the words of others on this thread the DEPOSIT was made.... Though to tell you the truth im getting tired of planned bd.. it sucks.....Thank god you guys are here you make me laugh now i must go to bed and get ready for a rousing 5 days at work this week.. See you in the morning

13 years ago

Good job aroma! I finally got my deposit about an hour ago! Lol...

13 years ago

Evening ladies. I am now 3dpo and wanting to poas so bad, but I know it would be absolutely uselss, haha. Third day of af, I got my poas fix by taking a fertility test made by First Response. I would not have even bought the thing, but it came free with the hpt's I bought last month. So, after that I knew my fsh was awesome. Then I got another fix for five days by using my opk's. Now the only thing left to pee on is my hpt's and it is way too early, lol.
I am sorry for your loss, another. I had an incomplete miscarriage several years ago at 12 weeks. It was awful. It was not a planned pregnancy, but that does not make it an easier.
I think I have decided that I will attempt my first hpt next Monday. I will be 10 dpo and 4 days before af is due. I am off work that day for MLK day, so I will have the entire day to either shop or sulk, depending on my result, haha.
I have a question for everyone. I know we are all putting our husbands through hell right now ttc. Of course, most men LOVE sex and complain they do not get enough, but it seems to be the general concensus that, after a couple of days, bd'ing is more of a chore than fun. Is anyone else doing the deed for fun when you are not fertile? My girlfriend at work who is also ttc asked me if we were and I said OF COURSE! Her and her hubby, not so much. I think this way, when ttc, you are limited on positions (and I will be the first to admit, missionary is fun, but not my fave), no oral because saliva is bad for his swimmers, no cuddle time after because I have to put my legs up right after....why are ladies out there denying themselves the fun? LoL

~Lisa~

13 years ago

corvina... Dh and I always bd for fun when I am not close to O! We have yet to find it a chore when we are ttc either though. I try not to concern myself too much with positions, if he wants me one way or anyother it doesnt particularly matter to me, as long as we are BD-ing everyday! And as for the cuddlng after, we ALWAYS do (unless it's just a quickly b4 work) DH lays on his side, and I put my hips on his legs to elevate myself (with a couple pillows thrown in for comfort) LoL! But that's just what we do, I was always worried that if I pushed him away after BD so I could put my legs up in the air things would get too... not sure what the word is. Buisness like? I don't want him to think the only reason I want to bd is because I am o-ing! LoL!

Soooooo tempted to test today, I am not 11dop, but I dont expect af for another 5 or 6 days! Might Break down and try in the morning anyway! LoL

Well thats it for me, I'm off to bed! Night girls!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Hello girls.. well first i need say dat im latina nd my english is not so good i will try to explain evrything but forgive me if i cant... hehe,.. Well im 34 years old nd my DH is 39, we have 12 years together, no kids, coz i got endometriosis, also 3 years ago i got an oophorectomy cos da ovary was damage nd also the falopian tube, =( sadly i couldnt get pregnant naturally but im still tryng dis month... AF came 26th december 2010 nd dh nd me took amoxilin coz we got a several flu also we took mucorama dat its like robutesin ( mucus fluidfcnt) hope it help wd us,.. my dh also takng MACA PERUANA but i cnt take dis coz its not so good for me coz of da endometriosis,... actually im in my 17th day cycle so im jst in my 2ww i hate dat time.. coz all symptoms come nd go.. urghhhh nd my head blowng arround if its af or preg ...

MY wish for dis year is get a baby,...

Nice to meet u allzUser Image[/url][url=http://www.pregnology.com]Make an ovulation ticker[/img]
BABY DUST FOR ALL

User Image User Image 34 years old, endometriosis, got oophorectomy jst 1 ovary working..

13 years ago

Morning Ladies! & Welcome esperandote!

Ugh, ok so I'm 11dpo now... this is never going to end!!! LoL! I was really tempted to test this morning, but thankfully I had no time as my sister showed up minutes after I got up! LoL!
I SO want to try though... I know it's too soon... I use First Response Early Result and they say 5 days before expected af... today would be 6 so the EARLIEST I should be testing is tomorrow.

I get so irritated with myself though, I didnt want to test until Monday at the earliest... cause dh leaves that day (and that is when af should be due) so I wanted to test while he is away and then plan a big surprise for him when he gets home! LoL! (I think WAY too much about this!!)

13 years ago

LOL you are not the only one that thinks too much expecting. df does not really want anymore kids as he has 3 but i want one so i have been sneakiy and using opk. this is my second month using them... i always think how would i tell him if i get a bfp,as it won't be a positive conversation. so i have decided that if i get a bfp,i would go by df a case of beer and give it to him with the pregnancy test and then run like hell to my friends and wait for the cell phone to ring... i am really scared how it will turn out as he pays child support and money would be beyond tight. i freak myself out from o till i get af as i think holy crap what if i am,i hope it will be all worth it if i ever get a bfp

13 years ago

Hey ladies! Hope you don't mind me jumping on board! I started this cycle on December 22nd, and I'm 8dpo. It's TORTURE.

Part of the problem is (okay, the MAIN problem) is that I was told by some of the ladies over at Fertility Friend that they didn't think I'm ovulating, which is ENTIRELY possible since I've only had my copper IUD out since September. But this month, I REALLY think I did!!!! I had ovulation pain, I had EW and watery cm, and tender breasts around ovulation time. I really feel like I did. I think that my chart for this month shows a clear thermal shift (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php?interface=0) so...I'm due to see AF on the 19th so hopefully she'll bypass our house! DH and I bd'ed our little hearts out during what I thought would be my fertile period.

I really want this to happen for us! Fingers crossed...what do you ladies think? Any chart stalkers out there who want to give me some insight?

User Image I want a !!! User Image

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo