Community post

Success story

BFN 9 and 10dpo... BFP on 12 DPO!

Here we go! Baby #3.
First and foremost, I have to say if you do not own a Clearblue Fertility Monitor, PLEASE go and buy one! ESPECIALLY, if you are having more than one baby. This will be money well spent. This is my third baby (4th pregnancy) and all 4 times, i got pregnant on the 1st month of using it. It's all about getting that little swimmer to that beautiful eggie at the perfect moment in your cycle. It just takes the guessing work out of your DTD schedule while telling you so much about your cycle! I feel truly blessed for it working so beautifully for me.

Here we go:

DTD on CD12, CD13, CD14, CD15, skipped a day then DTD on CD17
I o'd on CD15 - I know this because I had a peak reading and that was the day my ovulation pains were notibally less and I started to dry up on that day as well. The days leading up to this were all high reading days and I had tons of EWCM. It was on CD 13 that I had the crazy O pains... So this tells me that the pains actually came 2 days before O.

I had symptoms from the minute I o'd.
CD15 - O Day
1dpo - bloating, cramping, pinch in right ovary, ewcm after BD, Weird AF type cramps, low, dull and achy
2dpo - Cramps all day, puffy and bloated
3dpo - same
4dpo - SUPER bloated, my jeans really hurt in my belly when I sat, felt like I needed to unbutton... And I did!
5dpo - Dull aching cramps, sore bbs, heavy feeling in lower abdomen
6dpo - Low Cramping, sore bbs in AM, hurts when I sit, really intense pains for like 15 minutes midday, new zit
7dpo - same
8dpo - HOLY CRAMPS. Low aching and uncomfortable, tingly and sore bbs in AM, Pain in my left ovary now also, Back ache
9dpo - BFN with cheap test, less symptoms today but still sore abd and bbs
10dpo BFN with CVS digi, shooting pains, feels like diarrhea, but then when I went it was hard (TMI).Also, Brown, pink mixed CM. Ringing in Ears... I feel like AF is lurking
11dpo - Feel like AF is right around the corner, so, so tired, low aching cramps, diarrhea
12dpo - BFP - BUT faint Blue line on Rite Aid store test. Spend all day at work researching ghost lines and false positive results on blue dye tests... That sucked. I was not excited at all and thought it was a fluke!!! Cramping, lower back pain, diarrhea

THEN...BFP with FRER at 5:30 at night with light yellow pee! I could not believe it!!!

I'm so excited and am praying for a healthy baby boy or girl! We won't find out this time! YIKES!

Good luck to all and I really, really hope this helps :)

Much love,

Nicole 35
MOMMY TO:
Bianca 4.5
&
Wyatt 19 months

0 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo