Community post

Discussion

We Are In This Together! AF came right around Christmas!

View Full Post

OK... AF came the day after Christmas! That witchy woman!

Any friends want to join this thread? Lets support eachother by keeping it light and being together for the next month. The whole idea is to take the stress off of our shoulders! If we are too stressed out... It just won't happen! We need eachother. I will check this thread daily and chime in. I promise to be supportative like a sister! I am here and would love a few friends to join me on this journey :)

Let's be positive and let's do it!

324 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 324 Replies | Last Page

Yayyy! Happy birthday Bianca!! I hope you guys had a fantastic day today...

I'm patiently waiting for my positive OPK. :) I'm a HUGE loser and ran out of them...I just used my last one and it didn't have a smiley face, but it was pretty darn strong. I had tons of pulling and yanking on my right side today too, so I thought it would have been positive, but nope.

We used the PRE seed the other night. It was pretty darn slippery and nice. Lol...I highly recommend it.

I'm so exhausted ladies..I'm taking a half day tomorrow so I'll write more than. :)

13 years ago

Happy birthday, Bianca!
Well, there are a few things that make me quite sure I o'd yesterday and two that make me wonder. I got a neg on my opk, my watery cm went to being thicker (always happens after I o), I had pinching type of cramps last night and my cervix is low again. This is where I am lost, my temp did not spike. It only went up 0.2 degrees. This is my first month really keeping track of my bbt, so maybe it will rise in a step-pattern like I've read about. Also, even though my cm is def not anywhere near fertile and my cervix is low, it is still soft. Maybe it takes a little longer to go back to "feeling like my nose." I am a little worried, but that is just the way I am, I worry too much when I want something badly.
So 1dpo! 13 to go, ugh! Of course, we all know I will NOT wait 2 weeks to tae a test. I have 5 internet cheapies that are super sensitive (10ml/u) and if I run out of those, I will go my FRER, lol. They sell them in a pack of 3 at Target for less than $15, haha. Hubby was MISERABLE today before work. He woke up with such a bad sinus headache, he sat in the dark all morning with no music, tv nothing. I took my opk and it was neg, so I let him off the hook for today. He seemed pretty thankful for it, but asked why when we were on our way to work. I told him all the reasons I am positive I o'd yesterday and he told me I read too much when I want to know something, lol. He was very protective of me tonight at work though. Even though he works in another part of the plant, over 100 yards away from me, he was texting me all night asking how I felt and when I got mad about something and sent him a text to vent, he told me I should not let myself get upset, lol. I am Italian, he knows better, haha. Usually he just lets me bitch until I get it all out. I spent most of the night with my friend looking at different gender selection methods on her IPhone because she is trying for a boy (has 3 girls).

~Lisa~

13 years ago

Ok, let me start out by saying I read too much!!I bought a book quite a while ago called "What to Expect Before You're Expecting" (good book) It says it takes our guys' little swimmer about an hour from Bd to fertilized egg! (Assuming that the egg is there when they reach it... but they can wait around for it) Just wanted to share that interesting little tidbit of information! LoL! I'm still BD-ing like crazy around O!

Unfortunately I think I might be out of the running this month. Last night and this morening I had some seriously bad AF cramps (I always get cramps the entire week before Af) So it's not looking good for me! :( I am still hoping, but I doubt I will be celebrating next week.

DH will be going away for about a week this month too (right when I should be testing or getting Af) but thankfully he will be home before O so we can BD like crazy!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Corvina....let me explain my situation and why I WANT you to BD tonight and for the next couple days....the last 2 months we have been TTC we have, both times, stopped having sex as soon as I got that positive OPK for 2 days. I too cramp and twinge on one side as I'm getting im LH surge, it's sort of how I know how to test, I feel the twinges, and I get a positive. Thing is, I ALWAYS get a second round of cramping that makes me feel "bruised" which I now think is the actually ovulation day. This comes usually about 3 days after my surge. My point is, we always stop and assume I've ovulated bc of the cramps and stuff and my smiley goes away so i assumed I was done....but I wasn't getting pregnant bc I do not ovulate with the 24 to 36 hr span...I ovulate like 72 hours from my last positive OPK. SO, BD tonight and tomorrow and maybe every other day after...don't assume you have ovulated...if you get more cramping in the next day or two that may actually be ovulation.

Expecting....I love that book!!! I rented it from the library as soon as we were talking about TTC. Very informational...and your not out till AF shows, so ya never know...maybe your cramping is implantation and not period cramping. Keep the faith sister girl!

Bianca.....hows your BD going?! Have you have ovulated? Are you on your DPO???

13 years ago

Hi all... Pookie, today is ovulation day... I will be BDing for the next thrss days...I am going to go a little longer this time just incase...

Girls, I am afraid that I am stressing myself out to much and because of that it wont happen... I know, I know... I am the queen of "take it easy, don't stress out, have fun"... I feel like I am stressing girls... Oh me, oh my! I BDed so many times this weekend.... I really did... I hope it happens for me, for all of us...

Ok, Nicole (my real name) relax...

So, when I am trying I feel differently. Usually when I O I have cramps... but when I am trying, and I O, I feel like pressure and soreness - Bruised, like Pookie was saying... This is the same way I felt last month, so I already feel "OUT." What do you all think about that? Why do I feel differently when I am TTC? Seems so strange to me.

13 years ago • Post starter

BTW... Our thread totally kicks bootie!

Nicole,

I totally agree with you about feeling differently when TTC.

The funniest things is that since we have been TTC, I have had more preg. symptoms...I am someone that never got even so much as a cramp from AF. Occasionally, I would get emotional for one day (I call it my vulnerable day). But since TTC, I now get cramps, exhaustion, weird dreams, teary, and a metallic taste in my mouth. I convinced myself I was Preggers that first month of TTC because of this awful taste in my mouth.. I had to chew loads of gum to get it to go away. NEVER in my life has this happened...I feel like my body is just f**king with me! so not cool...

So I think I O'd over the weekend, but I am heeding all your advice and will BD for a few more days.

13 years ago

BENZ! A huge OMG!!!!

So totally positive I was pregnant last month... cramps, tired, peeing a whole lot etc... POSITIVE... I even planned how and when I would tell my family. And wait... One morning, I even drove to work with a plastic bag because I thought I was going to puke!! LMAO... what an ass!
Then, AF came!

Perhaps an egg was fertilized but it was not an egg that was worthy of developing... An unhealthy egg...
I wrote in an earlier post that sometimes we drop eggs that are "unhealthy" and these will not develop...

Heres to healthy egg dropping girls!

Going to BD now...
Kind of dragging about it though... I am tired... LOL

Hello ladies!

This really is the best thread!!

And I am right there with you guys! I was totally convinced I was preggers last month... thinking we'd tell my parents Christmas morning, I even wrapped up presents for my hubby "from baby"... thats how I planned on telling him. When af showed up I felt rediculous! But I had been nauseous, my boobs were very sensitive and felt larger (even dh said something about it) etc etc! I was positive I was!

Well I seem to be swaying back at forth... this afternoon I was sure I was out this month, I was totally depressed about it. But I have snapped myself out of it, and am trying to stay positive! This is going to be our month ladies!!

Nicole (or Bianca, which would you prefer? LoL) try not to stress out too much! Though I am definitely not one to talk! I postponed my af 5 days one cycle because I was so stressed! Remember we're all here with you!!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

OMFG! I was also convinced I was pregnant last month. I had a cute little bib that says "I Love My Daddy" wrapped up for my husband for Christmas morning from Santa. I was tired, nauseated, had heartburn (which I have had about 3 times my entire life) and my boobs hurt so bad I could not stand it. Usually they do get tender before af comes, but only a couple days before she gets here, not a whole week! We are psychologically making ourselves sick, lol. I am DEFINITELY NOT fertile anymore. CM is completely dry, cervix is low and hard and I figured out my error in my bbt. I was not checking it at the same time everyday (idiot!), so I was not getting an accurate reading. I thought being "close enough" was good, but apparently an hour late is NOT good. I added the amount I needed to because I woke up an hour later and guess what, I did spike afterall. Hubby and I are afternoon shifters. We do not get up in the morning because we do not have to, lol. We get up whenever we feel the need to, so sometimes I sleep until 9am and sometimes I am in bed until noon. BBT is hard to track that way. I think I need to start setting my alarm for a time I know I normally will not be up anyhow, take my temp and go back to sleep, this way I get it at the same time everyday.

~Lisa~

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo