Community post

Discussion

We Are In This Together! AF came right around Christmas!

View Full Post

OK... AF came the day after Christmas! That witchy woman!

Any friends want to join this thread? Lets support eachother by keeping it light and being together for the next month. The whole idea is to take the stress off of our shoulders! If we are too stressed out... It just won't happen! We need eachother. I will check this thread daily and chime in. I promise to be supportative like a sister! I am here and would love a few friends to join me on this journey :)

Let's be positive and let's do it!

324 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 324 Replies | Last Page

MrsSchmidt, welcome to our little party :)
I also had a copper iud. It was removed in April, but honestly, I do not believe I o'd since until this month! No ewcm, cervix that remains low and hard the entire cycle, I was thinking it was a def possibility that I was not o'ing. I was thinking maybe I was new to actually trying and that I was not reading my body's signs correctly. I would think, ok, my cervix is a little softer...maybe? This month, it was VERY high and hard to reach to check. It also was unmistakably VERY soft. Of course, December was my first month ttc. October and November, we were ntnp, but I was still checking everything to get an idea of my body's signs.
I suppose I have to go finish getting ready for work. I was seriously considering using a personal day, but I hate to blow one so earyl in the year. I have a long weekend coming because Monday is a holiday. I guess I can tough it out.

~Lisa~

13 years ago

Morning everyone! Starting off the day on a good note, I got another positive opk this morning and will be seeing DH tonight! Keeping fingers crossed that we aren't too late.
I'm a little concerned, I have acupuncture this morning and I've read not to stimulate the area once you've o'd. I'm hoping that I'm only surging right now and haven't released the little one yet!
Now I've got to spend the day wearing out our 3 yr old so he'll go to bed early and we can do the deed!

13 years ago

Welcome MrsSchmidt! My af is due on the 17th, so we're pretty close! LoL! It sounds to me like you probably did O this cycle, so I wouldnt give up hope yet!

aroma, I am sure when you get your bfp your dh will be happy, once the initial shock wares off! If you guys arent preventing, then he can't hold you responsible for being pg!! LoL! Takes 2 to Tango!! hehe!

Well I have gotten through the morning without testing... just have the rest of the day now! LoL! And dh is working tonight so I will be home alone!! Oh no!!! LoL!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Corvina, you brought up a really good point...I'm not sure I'm actually ovulating every month. Lol...in November I had EWCM and major cramping, but I remember not having baby danced during that time and instead thought that I was becoming pregnant...last month, no EWCM and very little to no cramping. This month, major cramping and lots of EWCM...so, here is my question...you ARE fertile when you have the CM right!? Plus we used PRE seed last night and this morning..

We had such a crap shoot this month, I'm not going to even count my DPO or symptom spot.. SO pointless. I know we nailed ovulation DAY and after, but Jesus...it's like throwing the basketball cross court. It may make it, it may not. I wish we would have argued less and BD the whole week before, but oh well...we always have next month. Learned a TON this cycle though, so that a plus.

13 years ago

Pookie and covina I was thinking the same thing. Do we o every month. I know my opk said I did but I have had very little cm. We did BD around the time the test said I was. We also used preseed. I hope this time it worked.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Jany, your OPK only tests for an LH surge. Not that you have actually ovulated...I always get pos OPK's around the same time, but I may not release an egg is the thing I'm discovering. And seeing the abundance of ewcm I had this cycle and the increase in twinges and throbbing on my right side leads me to believe I did O this month and probably not last. Do you check your cervix?

13 years ago

I found an abundance of ewcm yesterday morning in the shower, checked my cervix and had some in there too. Than I came home last night and still had it so we did it. Lol

13 years ago

I need help.
I had lots of ewcm on day 12, 13 and 14...
wet but not stretchy on day 15 and 16 along with cramping that told me I was ovulating or so i thought.
Today is day 17 and now more ewcm.
What The F is going on here?
help a sista out. Please, friends!

13 years ago • Post starter

Hello Miss Bianca!! When is your period due?? Also, when was your LMP?! Give me the dates...bc your luteal phase never changes. And if your like me, I apparently ovulate 14 days prior to my next period. But the time before that, it varies...so, give me that info..

13 years ago

Oh, and apparently I get really wet and crampy when I get strong, but not yet positive OPK's, but the stretchy ewcm comes like the day before, day of and day after ovulation...I'm suppose to ovulate today, I had ewcm yesterday..a lot..and I'm crampy today today..like a burning crampy...but the previous 2 days I had major cramps and just wet cm.

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo