Community post

Discussion

We Are In This Together! AF came right around Christmas!

View Full Post

OK... AF came the day after Christmas! That witchy woman!

Any friends want to join this thread? Lets support eachother by keeping it light and being together for the next month. The whole idea is to take the stress off of our shoulders! If we are too stressed out... It just won't happen! We need eachother. I will check this thread daily and chime in. I promise to be supportative like a sister! I am here and would love a few friends to join me on this journey :)

Let's be positive and let's do it!

324 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 324 Replies | Last Page

Hey Bianca, just wondering how you are doing? How is THE actual Bianca?? :) I don't think I've read anything from you in a couple days and quite frankly I'm going through withdrawals. How's work? How's hubby? How's life?

Please write soon! Hugs.

13 years ago

Corvina, I agree with Pookie, chances are if you got the same result 2 days in a row you are likely preggers! So congrats!! I'm super happy for you!! (Though would still love to know if/when you get a strong positive!)

Well I made it throught CD30 without af showing her face... tomorrow I believe is when she should come. Really hoping she doesnt!! If I havent seen her by Wednesday I plan on testing again... or if I get out to Walmart maybe I will be testing everyday between now and when she shows or I get a bfp!! LoL!! It's probably a good thing dh is away for the next few days!!

I am so confused at this point I don't even know what is going to happen! My body is definitely sending me mixed signals! Keeping my fingers crossed that the witch wont show!!

The sooner today is over the sooner I get through this week!! So good night all!!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Whoo hoo expecting! I hope that AF does NOT come for you! It's great that you did not get your period today..what a blessing, I hope that all goes well. :)

13 years ago

hello girls...

hey expecting hope the af dnt come in 9 months!!! girl.. u will be the next im sure...

well about me... i want test.. but i think it will be negative although first i need buy a test... dnt know exactly which one i will buy today but at dis time 6am i went to pee about 4 times frm 2:50am i woked up at 4am coz my DH does go to work.. i didnt sleep again.. so im here hehe .. i think to test tomorrow so wish me GOOD LUCK plsssss

today i didnt feel nauseas early, but i jst finished my bfast then im feelng like , last night went to vomit coz i wasnt feelng well...

Had anyone get vivids dreams? i did it.. nd it was really crazy coz i did dream about my father in law who i dnt apreciate much but in da dreams he was takng care of me coz i was preg!! hahah wat a crazy dream... in da dream i was laughng nd i woked up laughng

GIRLS

corvina when u gonna test again???

User Image User Image 34 years old, endometriosis, got oophorectomy jst 1 ovary working..

13 years ago

Good Luck to you all!! I am hoping for a BFP this month also; I just am at my O day this week but we are giving it a good effort... haha it is definately a rollercoaster ride and I am certainly learning alot along the way! More than I ever thought. I am excited and optimistacally postitive so maybe that will send out good vibes to everyone!! to everyone!!! It is snowing here for me today and we are suppose to get about an inch of snow...

13 years ago

Well Ladies I have some new news......
I don't know if I mentioned it before But I have Thyroid issues When I was a senior in high school they found that I had a very overactive thyroid and I than had to have my thyroid removed by radiation. I have since than been on replacement hormone pills.
Well lately as I have said I have had hot flashes with very flush cheeks very thirsty and hungry. I have tried to put it off a little to maybe my meds needed to be adjusted. Don't want to get my hopes up to high. Well Last Thursday I went and had my blood work done to see what my levels were. I just got a call from my doctor this am that my levels are perfect the best they have been!!!!!
So these hot flashes and other symptoms should not be from that. I am still afraid to get my hopes up to high that I might get my BFP this month But I hope I hope I hope.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

That is great news Jany!! I really hope you get your bfp this month!! :)

cjpalaska you O this week!!! Good luck!!!

Thanks for all the encouragement girls! I am so hoping that I will get my bfp... it's hard to tell though cause my cycles tend to be a little irregular, so it could just be that I am not technically due to see her yet... still keeping my fingers crossed though!! My longest cycle every was 36 days, so I have a 5 or 6 days to go before I should know for sure one way or another!!

I am SO obsessed right now! LoL! A few days ago I had frequent urination, so now I hav a little pad of paper in the washroom so I can jot down anytime I pee!! LoL! Rediculous I know!! But otherwise I specular and start to see things that arent there... so this way I know exactly when and how far apart!

Good luck to all of you!!!!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Hi Everyone...
Pookie, I am sorry about my little break...
Very stressed out here... Strressed out about family and TTC...
So this is what has been going on with me... I have had more drama with my sister in law which has really stressed me out. She never showed up to Biancas 2nd Birthday party (she said her doc wouldnt let her travel because she is 6 months pregnant - lie) and wouldn't allow her son to come with his daddy... She said it was too far for him to travel without her... Hello, can we say MOMMY DEAREST???
Remember her som is 5 weeks younger than Bianca (because she had to get pregnant right after me)
Well, we just got her invitation to his 2nd birthday and I replied no... But now I am thinking that I should just show up... that might really piss and throw her off... she wants to mess with me, ok... But don't mess with my daughter... I will kill a bitch. LMAO

On the TTC tip... it has been diarrhea, tired and cramping... Also had a beer one night and a glass of wine on another night and it didn't sit well with me... I was exausted from it and it made me feel funny in the tummy... Wondering if that was all related to TTC or a stomach virus???

OK.... Here goes. Tested on 7DPO and today (8DPO) and BFN... Used dollar cheapies... But not disappointed about it... totally expected it.

I will post later tonight... I am hoping everyone can let me know what we think about all of this...

Pookie, how is DAD?
Corvina you are 10DPO??? Any new news?

xo.

13 years ago • Post starter

ok guys i caved and poas. lol Of course it was negative. i have my annual pap today (ugh) and will tlk to the dr bout fertility problems. there has got to be an easier way to do a pap. Why can't we learn to do it at home and send the results in. i feel soo vulnerable with my legs in the stirrups and a dr right in between them lol with a big miners light on his head. Sometimes being a woman sucks,but on the other side i am really facinated by the fact of what our bodies do to carry a child.

13 years ago

My hpt today was a bfn :( but something really weird, I had a secondary spike in my temp. I spiked 0.5 degrees. Could this mean anything? I need to google that or something. This spike was higher than the day after o.
Still a little crampy, boobs hurt so bad, I refuse to take off my sports bra and I have been walking around the house holding them so they do not move too much. I lack energy. I have gotten nothing more than my bathroom cleaned on my three day weekend. Nails are growing like crazy. Certain smells are bugging the crap out of me still.
That is all I have to report I guess, lol. I will probably post later after I attempt to get more housework done.

~Lisa~

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo