Community post

Discussion

We Are In This Together! AF came right around Christmas!

View Full Post

OK... AF came the day after Christmas! That witchy woman!

Any friends want to join this thread? Lets support eachother by keeping it light and being together for the next month. The whole idea is to take the stress off of our shoulders! If we are too stressed out... It just won't happen! We need eachother. I will check this thread daily and chime in. I promise to be supportative like a sister! I am here and would love a few friends to join me on this journey :)

Let's be positive and let's do it!

324 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 324 Replies | Last Page

Oh and worse my sister in law is pregnant i was the 2nd person she told yay for me.. Sadly i am trying to be very happy for her on the outside but on the inside its tearing me up.

Suzy TTC#1 Yayy for Ovulation

13 years ago

I want to know how people do not even really try, they just decide they want a baby and POOF, they are pregnant. Also, I wonder how I got pregnant unintentionally 10 years ago (on the pill and not taking any medications that may havve affected it) and now I am thinking I am out in my second month of ttc. We spent two month not trying, but not preventing because I thought I got pregnant so easily with ds, this would be a cakewalk. Here we are, fourth months and a lot of peesticks with only one line later...It is not like I am past my prime, everything I read says 29 is an ideal age to ttc. I am healthy, take no meds other than vitamins and even meditate and stretch (yoga) pain away instead of using pain meds. Everything I have read says that stress does not affect your abilty to conceive, but I am really starting to think otherwise. I have a tendency to read EVERYTHING and go by the book and that behavior causes more stress than it is worth. The biggest issue is, I can't help myself. I have the entire world of the world wide web available to me at turbo speed. I have a HUGE library a mile from my house. I have a Borders superstore a mile in the other direction and I have an ereader from borders that I can access wifi and download any book or article I want to read. Technology cause soooooo much stress. I swear things were so much simpler in the late 90's when I was just graduating high school and technology was not nearly as prevelent as it it now. Ok, I wll step off my sopabox before I start on my "Facebook whores" tirade, lol.

I woke up this morning and wanted to poas sooooooo bad. I didn't though. My temp dropped another 1/10 of a degree today. It has dropped a total of 4/10 degrees in the last three days now. i know it was not that I was too cold this time. My heat on my mattress was almost on full blast and I was actually too warm when I woke up.

~Lisa~

13 years ago

So I don't have any symptoms to report, 2ww sucks! I do want to know though, where everyone is getting these mattress heaters!? They sound fantastic! Lol
I'm trying my best not to anylize every little "symptom" that I imagine I'm having cause I've been doing that for the past year and a half and it's getting exhausting! Plus I know that i'll KNOW when I finally am preggo cause I had definate symptoms with my son so we wait.....

13 years ago

Corvina I totally understand although I dont have children but everyone around me does. I blink and another one is preggo. Its sucks sometimes I try to be positive but its really hard.

I also read and research everything I can get my hands on. I have a kindle and a iphone and access to the net 24/7 its really sad sometimes my dh thinks i have gone bonkers.

13 years ago

Corvina, I am totally with you!! The past few days (and this happened last month as well) I have had the feeling of, if don't get my bfp then I'm done! I am so emotional right now that I go back and forth, and I know that when af ends I will change my mind and will desperately want to try again. So frustrating!!

The last time I got preggers my husband and I had only been trying a short time... maybe 3 mos, but I wasn't using opks or anything, we just BD'ed fairly often. Like you I read WAY too much!! I somtimes think the internet is more or a curse than it is helpful! But I also have books at home, so I guess I would find the information either way. I feel like now that I know what I am supposed to do its actually harder!! Before I had no idea when I O'd, & I always used to get out of bed right away (usually to pee - sorry tmi! LoL) And yet this time I am doing it all by the book and it's taking forever!!

I am finding it SO hard to wait until monday to test! And I am getting mixed signals from my body... I get little twinges and stuff and think "I'm preggers!", then I get af cramps and think. "crap... another month of ttc.."

Hopefully this will be the month for all of us!! Much as I love this thread, I would much rather we all be taking about our sucess in ttc!! LoL Fingers X!!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Expecting lol your a better woman then me since you have not tested yet. I could invest in pee sticks lol.

13 years ago

random...ok... so my cold is GONE... weird - it just seemed to vanish...

I hate these cramps and it is not because "my mind is playing tricks on me" They really are there and i can't understand why.

Does this happen to anyone els when TTC? And does anyone know why it happens? This is my 2nd month TTC and the first month was thae SAME cramping and BFN...

I am feeling discouraged today. If anyone can help me outta this funk I would appreciate it.

xo

13 years ago • Post starter

I had cramps too with a BFN and I read it was because progesterone increases when we ovulate and it causes the same symptoms as pregnancy unfortunately. And that is I think what happened for me last week. I had cramps and sore boobs. That is just my experience... maybe that is why you have cramps ect.

13 years ago

Bianca - i find I'm crampy if we BD a lot. Are you using pre seed? I started using it this month and found I was even more crampy than usual.

13 years ago

Bianca - i find I'm crampy if we BD a lot. Are you using pre seed? I started using it this month and found I was even more crampy than usual.

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo