Community post

Discussion

We Are In This Together! AF came right around Christmas!

View Full Post

OK... AF came the day after Christmas! That witchy woman!

Any friends want to join this thread? Lets support eachother by keeping it light and being together for the next month. The whole idea is to take the stress off of our shoulders! If we are too stressed out... It just won't happen! We need eachother. I will check this thread daily and chime in. I promise to be supportative like a sister! I am here and would love a few friends to join me on this journey :)

Let's be positive and let's do it!

324 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 324 Replies | Last Page

LoL! Pookie you are too cute! Haven't had too many sympoms so far... had a funny cramp-type thing this evening. Nothing I have experienced in the previous 3 months & was a little nauseous last night. It's so hard to tell though if these are real or if everything is in my head!! LoL! I FEEL pregnant, but I want to be preggo so bad I could be imagining symptoms!! Hahaha! TTC makes me crazy!!

I will keep you posted if anything else happens! I would LOVE to get my bfp this month! What an amazing way that would be to start the new year!! Have fun BD-ing! I'll be sending fertile thoughts your way!!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Corvina, I have already found myself excited to come online and see what you all are talking about! Usually I spend the night (its after midnight here) checking email and looking at baby stuff, trying to pass the time. (My husband is on an early shift this week so he's been going to bed crazy early!) So being able to check this and see what everyone is doing I find hugely relaxing! I love being able to share symptoms and not feel like a lunatic! If I discussed half of what is said on here with my dh he would probably have me committed! LoL!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

OK... Let me break this down for all of you... I didn't really get into it earlier because I thought it was too much to explain... But in realding all about bestfriends and sisters or friends etc... I am realizing that now is the time to talk about the Queen Bitch... The Mother Bitch of them all: My sister in law.
2 and 1/2 years ago I got pregnant with my daughter. My husband and I were so excited, so we shared the information with our parents on Mother's Day which was exactly five weeks later... Well THAT WEEK my sister in law conceived her son... It was my first and her first... She jumped on the wagon because I was pregnant... This was terrible for me. I didn't have my own time. In addition, we totally have never gotten along so this was a huge disappointment for me. Had it been my other sister in laws or a BFF, I would have been psyched!!! But, I wanted to share nothing with this bitch... Not a bottle of wine, not a laugh, not a meal... NOTHING. And now here I was having to share a pregnancy. UGUHHH!Throughout the pregnancy everything I did, she did... It was like I had a fking clone or stalker... When we had the babies, everytime I sent out a pictures of my daughter, pictures of her son would be sent, when my daughter had something, her son would have to have it... This is why I wish I had my own time... Wait until they have to get into college... That should be fun! Well a few months ago, my husband and I had a pregnancy scare... I call it a scare, because we really weren't ready... Bianca was too little and I wanted to give her her own time... Anyway, Guess what?!? Our queen Bitch, well that month fell pregnant! surprised? Not so much!
So anyway my friends, this is what I have to deal with. This is my FAMILY... I am stuck with the Bitch. uhhhhh. And she is so ugly... needs to pile on the makeup in order to look somewhat normal. Regardless, ( i am being totally caddy) I can't stand her.

THat is my story... honestly, nothing is worse than this girl... plus, she is from Jersey... Have you ever seen Jersey Housewifes... there you go: Tacky, tacky, ta-ack-ey!

Totally trying pre seed next month if I don't get my BFP this month... my CM isnt that stretchy either... hmm?

xo.

13 years ago • Post starter

CORVINA... you o today!!!

13 years ago • Post starter

Morning all. Talk about working late!!!! Left the house yesterday to work at 10am cuz we had no internet and I was bored lol, thought i could go home early at the end of the night,not so. I ended up working from 10 am till 8pm and got home at 8:30pm, checked the threads but was wayyy too tired to post anything. I'm waiting to use my opk this month and have the dreaded pap test on january 17th,with my doctor. I'm also going to tell him to test me for all things,as when i went in october after a year of ttcing he just shrugged me off and said i was young and don't worry. Ha I'm 34 going to be 35 in july and i don't feel so young lol. im really hoping to get some answears this time around as 14 months of ttcing is just too long to make me think nothing is wrong... will keep an update as soon as i know

13 years ago

Aww bianca i feel for you... hers my story! dh has 3 boys. the first 2 are from his previous marriage 13 yrs ago, not a problem,but his 3rd boy is 8 and was a oopsy 1 night stand. the mom drives me crazy!!!! She is 1 of these woman who thought if she had this child it would situate a man in her life forever,dh was understanding of her choice back then but said he didn't want a relationship with her. she said thats ok just be a dad to their son,which he is great. the thing is she will not let go of dh even after all these yrs and constantly keeps rubbing it in my face that dh and her have a child together, well wow it takes a lot to have a child (sarcastic tone).Not to mention she is a real crappy mom who cares more about her new boyfriend than she does about her own son, and i hate that as i see my step son suffer. im the only real mom to him and i hate it cuz being a step mom sucks sometimes,no love you mommy nothing. but im in this for the long run.. I jst don't know how to deal with her anymore!!!. I will admit to you guys that a little part of me wants a child just so i can rub it in her face and say screw you bitch. we have been together for 7 yrs now,married and for the most part happyshe just makes life difficult sometimes and I REALLY HATE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13 years ago

HI Ladies,

Believe me.. I may be quiet over here but I check in like once every hour to see what everyone is up to :)

One of my nest friends is pregnant right now but she has been really supportive. She is not showing yet so I feel Ok to be around her but I am really worried when she starts to show that I won't be able to. Let's just hope I have convinced hubby for IVF and Im preggers by then.
When I got pregnant last Feb my good friends sister got pregnant at the same time. I lost my baby that April but she went on to have a healthy baby boy in Nov. I dont talk to her much but she's a friend on Facebook so the whole pregnancy she would post what she was going through and all I could do was say that was suppossed to be me. Facebook.. I swear its soooo friggin annoying.. anyway...

Aroma-Please do NOT let your doctor shrug you off.. I had my daughter at 25 by accident and when I was 34 and started trying to conceive again after two years I found out I had endometriosis which has runined my tubes and need IVF. Not trying to scare you .. I have no idea if I had gone sooner to see what my issues were if the tubes would of been any better but it still would of saved me months of stressing myself out. So tell him to do some tests!!! These doctors.. .GRRR..

13 years ago

thanks hope1010 i am not walking out of that room without tests being done.. i think i may have endo but hard to say. my cycle is 25-26 days long start spotting for 2 days then medium flow for 1 day ( 1 light tampon for 8 hrs) and then spotting for days 3,4,5 but with those days my uterus gets really tender and sore when i press on it and i have twingy cramps for those days. i know something is wrong and i want some answears from my doc....

13 years ago

Bianca I feelSO bad for you! Your sis-in-law sounds like an uber bitch!!

Hope I totally know what you mean! Facebook is the worst! My friend that is due a week before I was supposed to be keeps posting "baby belly" pics and talking about how horrible she has it being pregnant! She drives me crazy cause she doesn't even take care of herself! The doc told her to take it easy one weekened and she went out to the bar!!!! She didn't drink, but still... then the next week she was in hospital for bleeding! Ugh, she drives me crazy! All she ever does is bitch to me about how aweful her pregnancy symptoms are etc etc! I am sorry, (I know I sound like a huge bitch saying this) but I can't help but feel she doesn't deserve to be pregnant! I do!! She is due in less than 3 mos and her doc says she will likely be early and yet they haven't bought anything for the baby! The only things she has bought are a diaper bag and a few clothes, and thats only cause she was out shopping with my for them back before my miscarriage! (She has that whole, well if you're buying something, I need to buy it too think Bianca!) Ugh! She just drives me crazy! And of course my husband can't understand why.... he keeps telling me I am just over reacting!

As soon as I miscarried I knew seeing her would kill me. And I was determined that I would be secure in a new pregnancy by the time she deliveded... well if I don't get my bfp this month I wont be :( And seeing her get to have her baby will absolutely crush me! (Not to say I am only ttc because I dont want her to have one and not me, but I know I am going to look at her and the baby and think that should be me!)

LoL, ok, that was a little more ranty than I had anticialted! Sorry ladies!

Corvina - sending lots of you way today!!

13 years ago

Honey, if you are in your mid-thirties and your doctor is brushing you off, I would find a new one STAT! Even if you weren't in your mid-thirties, I would find a new doc. It is unacceptable for a doctor to act that way towards a patient, especially someone who ttc for a year!!! I am only 29 and at my family planning visit, my doctor told me to come see him if I have not conceived within 6 months.

Yes, as best as I can tell, today is the day. My supervisor is not much older than me and we get along pretty well. I told him I may take a day off this week because I am due to ovulate and he laughed so hard. He must have thought I was kidding. I will go to work today, reluctantly. We have already today. He REALLY was not into it, but oh well. I do not care he is sick, I am fertile!!!!!! LoL
I seriously think he was trying to get out of it because when we woke up he was whining about how crappy he felt and how his chest was tight and head was all stuffy...I told him that Iam ovulating either today or tomorrow and we HAVE to bd everyday until the day after my opk goes negative! Poor guy, lol.

~Lisa~

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo