Community post

Discussion

We Are In This Together! AF came right around Christmas!

View Full Post

OK... AF came the day after Christmas! That witchy woman!

Any friends want to join this thread? Lets support eachother by keeping it light and being together for the next month. The whole idea is to take the stress off of our shoulders! If we are too stressed out... It just won't happen! We need eachother. I will check this thread daily and chime in. I promise to be supportative like a sister! I am here and would love a few friends to join me on this journey :)

Let's be positive and let's do it!

324 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 324 Replies | Last Page

Bianca, I get cramps all the time!! Each time I have been due for af (usually about a week or so before) and have gotten a bfn. So far this month has been exactly the same. So far I have only gotten a bfn this month.... however before I was preggers last time I had cramps as well! (Very confusing... really wish af and pg symptoms were different!!)

Happy to announce I have a new symptom this evening though... dh and I have been watching some tv... probably watched about 3 episodes so far... at maybe 40 or 50 mins each in length and have gotten up to pee at least 5 or 6 times. (sorry tmi!!) I have been keeping an eye on this and in the past few days I had been going once every 1.5-2 hours. So I am very hopeful that my bfp is coming this month!! Waiting till monday to test! My thought is either I am preggers or getting a uti.... really hopping it's not just a uti!!!! LoL

This is going to be our month ladies!!!!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

well guys im only 3-4 days dpo and I already know I'm out this month, just call it intuition/ This has been the hardest 15 months of my life and im only hoping 2011 will bring some good change for me,as well as bfps for all of us. I'm sorry to be such a downer today just feeling kinda blah and down tonight SORRY

13 years ago

Aroma, why do you think you are out?? Why not think you might be in?? :) hee hee. What wrong, baby cakes?.

13 years ago

Bianca...don't worry..I started to get my usual twinges today, but who knows. Don't get discouraged yet! It is weird that we get those twinges and cramps when we are not ovulating and not pms'ing.

Hugs and kisses!

13 years ago

aroma, why do you think you're out this month? You're only 3-4 dpo! The only way you can definitely be out is if you didnt BD at all (not even once) or if af show. Try to stay positive, I know it's hard, and 2010 was a bad year, but I just know 2011 is going to be a great year for all of us! Remember we're here for you!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Wanting...they sell heated mattress pads at walmart and on Amazon. The company that makes them is called Sunbeam. For my queen size bed, I think it was about $89. It is great because I am always freezing and my husband complained that I cranked the heat in the bedroom at night and he roasted. He bought me the mattress pad and it has dual controls, one for each side. He can leave his off and I can turn mine on full blast, hehe. I will also say, my heating bill went from over $300 in the coldest months to about $150, so it pays for itself the very first month!

Bianca, I think the reason why we tend to think we are having all these pregnancy symptoms when we are ttc are normal symptoms of pms or an oncoming illness that we normally do not realize because we are not paying THIS close attention to our bodies and the signs it gives us when we are not ttc.

I had a coupple of odd things happpen to me today. Before work, my nose was running like crazy. No other cold symtpoms at all. It stopped in its own by lunch without me taking anything for it. I kept getting hot flashes followed ten minutes later with me feeling like I was freezing to death! It is usually pretty chilly in the plant because even with the heat, we have dozens of docks for truck deliveries and they are always open. I asked other people around me (that are usually cold like I am) if they were too warm and they said they were FREEZING! also, when I was giving someone a bathroom break, I had a horrendous dizzy spell. Thankfully, the line stopped for a minute so I could sit down before I fell. Once I got done giving the break and sat down, I got real nauseated. I went to medical to have the nurse take my temp and it was 97.7 (and she took it during one of my many hotflashes). I guess all of these signs could be symptoms of an impending cold, but I am keeping my fingers crossed. Did I also mention I was extra mean tonight? Haha. It is too early for the pms bitch, but at the same time, I did get walked all over many times this week by the supervisor and I also got thrown under the bus (for the second time in as many months) by one of my team members. She was crying the other day that she did not want to work and wanted to find a way to go home before we even started work the other day. When I got into a screaming match with my supervisor, she called the union and tried to have me wrote up for "hostile workplace." The issue did not even involve her (I was actually sticking up for her because she messed up her job again), but she did not succeed in getting me wrote up because the supervisor overstepped what he was allowed to do, so I was justified in yelling at him. She then begged the committeeman to let her go home because me yelling made her nerves bad and she could not work. She did the same EXACT thing in early December. I am done with the bitch. She has been on that job since we launched the Cruze in July and I am STILL chasing her repairs all the time because she does not check her numbers and puts the wrong parts on the doors all the time (at least 3 times a day). I am a tough union woman and will go to bat for just about anyone and even stretch the truth to save their ass, but I am DONE saving her ass. If that costs me her vote when I decide to run for committeperson in a few years, oh well. I have enough people that know I am a great team leader and was a great relief worker.

~Lisa~

13 years ago

Oh, and NOTHING tastes right! The only thing that does not have this weird taste to it is strong flaovirs of gum, like peppermint or spearmint. I can't even describe the taste. I would not call it metallic because to me, a metallic taste would be kind of like what my mouth tasted like after I had my wisdom teeth out (probably was tasting blood) and this is nothing like that. It tastes like those firesafe cigarettes do. I have not been smoking, so it is not from that.

~Lisa~

13 years ago

Hi Ladies, I am forty ttc my first child. The DH and I have been trying for 5 months now. I really thought that around Chistmas I was prego but the witch came on the 24th of december!!! I am now 3 days dpo and hoping for a BFP this Month !!! I wish you all baby dust. My name is Kim and I am from Rhode Island.

User Image

13 years ago

@ Aroma please stay positive !! You and I are only 3 days DPO so lets you and I have some faith ok !!! Lets be a support for one another!! When did you BD ? I BD on Sunday and twice on Monday lets hope its enough!!

User Image

13 years ago

i bd on sun and monday as well. i have to get my pap on monday. i don'y know i just feel out already bt i will try to stay positive for you guys..

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo