Community post

Discussion

We Are In This Together! AF came right around Christmas!

View Full Post

OK... AF came the day after Christmas! That witchy woman!

Any friends want to join this thread? Lets support eachother by keeping it light and being together for the next month. The whole idea is to take the stress off of our shoulders! If we are too stressed out... It just won't happen! We need eachother. I will check this thread daily and chime in. I promise to be supportative like a sister! I am here and would love a few friends to join me on this journey :)

Let's be positive and let's do it!

324 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 324 Replies | Last Page

Girl! You can send all the heat you want! It is in the 20's here and I have not seen the grass in a month at least because we keep getting more snow! I will tell you something good, I had endometriosis and having my son actually cured it! He was not planned, but I was told that getting pregnant would be very difficult and I ended up pregnant with him on accident. After I had him, all the endometriosis symptoms went away! It was great going from having periods that I was in so much pain and stuck in bed for three days with to periods I only notice because of the blood and maybe one or two slight cramps. Good luck babe!

~Lisa~

13 years ago

hahaha corvina i never had seen da snow may u send me some snow in an email pls?? hhahaah

nd its so good know da some1 wd endometriosis got preg naturally i had af pain before i get surgery but now im ok..
Its in Godz hands to give me a miracle baby..

btw i feel dat u r really preg so i wish u in advance!!!!

From venezuela to all

User Image User Image 34 years old, endometriosis, got oophorectomy jst 1 ovary working..

13 years ago

Hi ladies, I'm in DC and is really helping to keep my mind off the 2 ww. So I have a question...does anyone know what thick white cm means? Like really thick....could this be a sign? Any moms here have it when they were pg?

13 years ago

I never had it when I was pg with ds, but I have it every month after o. For some women, it is a pg sign though. If it is unusual for your body, then it could be a possible sign.
How is the weather in DC? We were down there in October for a rally, but did not have time to enjoy the city. It was my second time there and my hubby's first. I think we are coming back for July 4th this year.

~Lisa~

13 years ago

Bens, hope you're having a great time in DC! Sounds like a great way to spend your 2ww!

Looks like we're going to have to start a new thread soon ladies! Apparently we chat a lot! LoL!

Well I am bored which translates into thinking too much... I swear every tiny twinge, cramp or anything and I over diagnose! I really wish either I could get my bfp or af would just get it over with and show her face. I hate having such a long wait between O and af/bfp!! It's really more like a 3ww!!

to all!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Too All the Ladies ..I hope we all get a bpp this month. I have a very heavy white dis charge and I am 4 dpo so still have a while to go. Has anyone ever heard of the funny discharge?

User Image

13 years ago

Kad and Bens I'm with you...I have a bountiful amount of thick white CM...I'm hoping no one thinks that I'm being gross, but I went to the washroom this afternoon and the stuff was CAKED in my panties. I don't typically see this much CM before AF. And I had a lot of craping today..

Corvina...where is your cramping?? I had major cramps on the right, than the left, than the right..it was very back and forth but very much there...I felt moments of nausea and pain today...its weird..and everyone was smelly to me..I smelled perfume, farts, detergents, cultural scents (Indian) etc....every freaking person who walked by me I smelled, it was SO annoying..not sure what to make of it. But it was growing annoying at work, considering I see tons of people.

Hey Bianca...how are you???

13 years ago

Mine was below my navel right in the center. I finally broke down and made my crabcake I have been craving. The smell of it cooking gagged me, but eating it was nothing short of pure bliss, haha. Some of my friends are being bad influences and want me to come out for a drink tonight. I am not telling them why I won't, but so many people have told me (and yelled at me) that one or two when I am not even sure if I am pregnant yet is ok. I do not want to risk ANYTHING at this point. Hubby is keeping a close eye on me too. He will not let me lift anything "heavier than a gallon of milk." The only thing I can think of that would make him come up with that restriction is II was not allowed to lift anything heavier than a gallon of milk after I got my stitches out of my elbow, lol!

BTW...the K on my laptop is not acting right for anyone that cannot tell from my posts,lol. It has been doing this off and on for a couple months. It works fine for a couple weeks, then messes up again.

Where is Miss Bianca anyhow?

~Lisa~

13 years ago

Boy Corvina...it's so freaking promising. And if you got the same line as the other day than it's all good my girl..seriously. Even when I got my weirdo preggo test it was quickly negative the next day..but if you have seen2 lines in a couple days...you 're in...I feel like ur gonna and have already gotten it my love. Super happy for you!

13 years ago

On a side note...hubby just brought up that I seemed to suddenly developed CLAWS. I used to have acrylics done constantly, but decided to shed that expense since we are ttc. I took off my last set in November and have been doing my own manicures, but my nails have always been so soft and slow growing that, by the time I get them slightly past my finertips, I break them off at work or around the house. I went downstairs and when I walked by, I leaned down to give him a kiss and he went to tickle me. I grabbed his wrist to stop him and accidentally scratched him. This is when he brought it up. One that I KNOW I broke last Monday to the point where it hurt is about 1/8 inch above my fingertip! I COULD attribute it to the prenatal vitamins I have been taking, but I have been taking them since July and my nails have not grown this quickly or been this strong until now. I did a little research and some pg women apparently have rapid nail growth while pg due to hormone surges. Wow, I hope this is true! Ok...another symptom to obsess about, haha.

~Lisa~

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo