Community post

Discussion

BBT Experts, I have a question :)

So yesterday I woke up and took my BBT.
I was almost a whole degree down from the day before. The following morning (this morning) it returned to its regular tempature... It did not spike... I read about this and this is a sign of the LH surge.... Is this correct?
Has anyone else expierenced this?

Now, keeping all of this in mind, My OPK's yesterday were the darkest they had ever been... I was waiting for them to become a bit darker... It seemed like one half of the line was darker than the other... I took it again this morning and it was super light.

If my temp spikes tomorrow morning, does that mean I ovulated TODAY!?

So, is it fair to say I have reached my LH surge?
I think so... I think.

Thank for your help. This is my first month BBT and OPKing.

2 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

ALSO, I temp at the same time every morning.

13 years ago • Post starter

Hi Bianca,

I would say it is safe to asume you have had your LH surge yesterday (I only ever get half the test line on my OPKS as dark as the control too) which means you will ovulate today or tomorrow.

With BBT charting it can only tell you when you have ovulated (although some people report a temp dip on the day of ovulation) when you get your temp spike and it stays elevated for at least 3 days you can confirm that you ovulated the day before the temp spike.

Hope I have been of help, let me know how you go.

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo